Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Alfie’s new video? I’m so confused. So he’s finally bought an office to renovate after years of saving to make the investment...... did they not buy the other office? How were they able to do so many renovations if it was only a rental? Is this new office just for his team? Is Zoe coming too? What about the office in their attic? Or the whole other house on their property? Why does he need 1 let alone 5 offices?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen Alfie’s new video? I’m so confused. So he’s finally bought an office to renovate after years of saving to make the investment...... did they not buy the other office? How were they able to do so many renovations if it was only a rental? Is this new office just for his team? Is Zoe coming too? What about the office in their attic? Or the whole other house on their property? Why does he need 1 let alone 5 offices?
The A to Z office is only a rental, and basically all the renovations done in it were done by the building owner, because the other floors of the office look basically the same. And Zalfie just rented it and pretended they had a hand in the design etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait seriously, they use puppy pads with Nala? They have this huge beautiful enclosed garden, loads of huge doors to the outside and they let her pee in the house? And here's me carrying my tiny puppy with her tiny bladder down three flights of stairs every two hours.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Wait seriously, they use puppy pads with Nala? They have this huge beautiful enclosed garden, loads of huge doors to the outside and they let her pee in the house? And here's me carrying my tiny puppy with her tiny bladder down three flights of stairs every two hours.
What also frustrates me is on the times where she doesn't end up pooping indoors, they'll bring her outside to the garden and complain that they have to pick it up 🙄 it's ridiculous and could easily be avoided if they brought her out for walks more

Reactions: 21
They both work from home too there is literally no excuse

Reactions: 16
I was watching an old vlog from during lockdown and she asks Alfie if he is ready and looking forward to working from home together and I’m like?! Don’t you basically mainly work from home Zoe?! A few jaunts to the office to open PO Boxes and eat cakes is hardly work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched the first few minutes of this video today and then got sick of his tit edit and change of frames and turned it off. However, it really struck me how he was saying I bought this office for my team and it is something I saved for and always wanted as my office. Oh how must it have stung that as much as he tries he's still only relevant bc of his famous gf. 😂 He obviously was the one buying it yet only Zoe's name was all over the press 😂 That vid was def a reply to the DM article

Same sis same. When my dog was a puppy I used to put an alarm every three hours, even during night time to make sure he doesn't stretch his little bladder and learns to do it outside and not in the house!

Wtf is wrong with them. I missed this drama, they let Nala do it inside?o_O My only guess is that they might be scared of wild animals in their garden, they've said they have bunnies and stuff? However, you can still walk her or go out with her to keep an eye? Also, some dogs don't do it in the garden,I have a friend whose pug refuses to go potty in the garden😂 But they fckin walk the dog they don't use pads. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe (well I can) that Alfie had the gall to post the vlog about the new office after the flack Zoe's got over the past week about it!

And honestly, what a waste of money, the world is clearly changing especially when it comes to office culture and the fact their 'team' do sod all in an office anyway.

Reactions: 33
Agree @alice55. Hate the way he edited that, half a sentence before moving to a new position. It was so me, me , me, then Zoe pops up 🤷‍♀️ and actually it's a joint venture (or just her if you're the DM). They have NO need for an office space for themselves, none. He's so...he just needs it, so he can look good, it's entirely for show (likewise Louise 'soft office' Pentland). Z & A are so irrelevant now, I just can't get my head around needing an entire building for their 'brand', which is themselves and nobody cares! Plus, how many of us or his 12 yo fans, are sitting thinking "yeah Alfie, bring us along with you for the liddle tour and in depth reno vids", how many kids are looking at renovating office spaces? How many adults are? Again it's all for show, to seem important and stroke that massive ego. Anyway to keep on topic because this isn't his thread (despise him so much I daren't even look at his thread), I'm no body language expert, but Zoe hugs and touches him with feeling, he looks like his hand just happens to be awkwardly resting on her like it's a table or wall or anything, he's such a dick (she's an idiot too, but I've never taken to him).

• Haha
Agree @alice55. Hate the way he edited that, half a sentence before moving to a new position. It was so me, me , me, then Zoe pops up 🤷‍♀️ and actually it's a joint venture (or just her if you're the DM). They have NO need for an office space for themselves, none. He's so...he just needs it, so he can look good, it's entirely for show (likewise Louise 'soft office' Pentland). Z & A are so irrelevant now, I just can't get my head around needing an entire building for their 'brand', which is themselves and nobody cares! Plus, how many of us or his 12 yo fans, are sitting thinking "yeah Alfie, bring us along with you for the liddle tour and in depth reno vids", how many kids are looking at renovating office spaces? How many adults are? Again it's all for show, to seem important and stroke that massive ego. Anyway to keep on topic because this isn't his thread (despise him so much I daren't even look at his thread), I'm no body language expert, but Zoe hugs and touches him with feeling, he looks like his hand just happens to be awkwardly resting on her like it's a table or wall or anything, he's such a dick (she's an idiot too, but I've never taken to him).
Zoe is very clearly fond of him in all her vids and photos of them together and is very affectionate. I honestly believe she is still very much in love with him & that’s the only reason she tolerates his tit. I so wish she would just wake up -I wonder why her tit “therapist” does not help her understand that.

I watched the first few minutes of this video today and then got sick of his tit edit and change of frames and turned it off. However, it really struck me how he was saying I bought this office for my team and it is something I saved for and always wanted as my office. Oh how must it have stung that as much as he tries he's still only relevant bc of his famous gf. 😂 He obviously was the one buying it yet only Zoe's name was all over the press 😂 That vid was def a reply to the DM article
I'm actually curious if he made that emphasis on Zoe to try and take the heat away from her? It's a degree of thoughtfulness I wouldn't assign to him, but it's either a) a dickish move to erase Zoe from the picture and lay a legal and social claim to the office or b) actually trying to take the flack from Zoe and undo the narrative created by the DM?

Reactions: 4
Why did Alfie begin the video by saying it’s for me it’s for my team it’s what I’ve always wanted, then included footage of Zoe losing her tit because they are doing it together? Makes literally no sense?

Also why so many offices 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Why the duck are they using pads with Nala? If she doesn't bark to go out, they can train her to ring a bell.
They are so lazy. I can't believe they are okay to let her pee and tit in the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why did Alfie begin the video by saying it’s for me it’s for my team it’s what I’ve always wanted, then included footage of Zoe losing her tit because they are doing it together? Makes literally no sense?

Also why so many offices 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m guessing cos he wants it as “his” thing for “his” team but he needed “her” money to do it......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.