Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course A Greatest Showman would be Zoe’s favourite film, she is so basic!

Don’t get me wrong , I enjoyed it and liked the soundtrack, but a fave film? Also I’m surprised given her supposed love for Harry Potter, Hocus Pocus and Home Alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course A Greatest Showman would be Zoe’s favourite film, she is so basic!

Don’t get me wrong , I enjoyed it and liked the soundtrack, but a fave film? Also I’m surprised given her supposed love for Harry Potter, Hocus Pocus and Home Alone!
TBF To Zoe, it is a great film!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's so repetitive
I get it's your favourite film EvEr, but surely if you watch it 3847 times you'll get tired of it?
I would never imagine myself watching my favourite film not even once a month every month, let alone once a week! It'd lose all its specialness

Reactions: 12
Urgh, sorry, off-topic slightly, but I’m gonna throw it out there, for balance:

The Greatest Showman is a despicable film. Glorifying a man who was a slave owner and who made his living by exploiting disabled people? No thank you. Not gonna sit there and watch a series of oh-so-catchy songs tell me that it was really all about “making dreams come true”. Disgusting.

Anyway, OF COURSE Zoe Sugg just LOVES it. Not an ounce of critical thinking in that girl’s brain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Urgh, sorry, off-topic slightly, but I’m gonna throw it out there, for balance:

The Greatest Showman is a despicable film. Glorifying a man who was a slave owner and who made his living by exploiting disabled people? No thank you. Not gonna sit there and watch a series of oh-so-catchy songs tell me that it was really all about “making dreams come true”. Disgusting.

Anyway, OF COURSE Zoe Sugg just LOVES it. Not an ounce of critical thinking in that girl’s brain.
Just to play devils advocate, the people who worked for the circus probably had a better life with him than they ever would have had on their own.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just to play devils advocate, the people who worked for the circus probably had a better life with him than they ever would have had on their own.
Sorry, I know we’re still off-topic here!

He enslaved these people. He didn’t pay them, there was no free will for where they went or what they did. He literally purchased disabled human beings to display them in his circus.

The fact that he existed within a society that didn’t recognise the rights, or even sometimes the humanity, of disabled people doesn’t negate his despicable actions. Or mean that they had a “better life”.

And regardless of historical context, who the heck thought this was a great story to tell in the 21st century, when, by all logic, we “ought to know better”?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I do feel for Zoë, Alfie is a waste of space who is using her. His ego is just repulsive, his smug face on photos makes me want to hurl 🤢

She's deserves better, but I do think maybe it's a self esteem thing? If she has anxiety, then maybe that's why she can't get rid of the leech and find a decent guy who's going to treat her right. 🤷‍♀️ I guess a lot of us have been there and "got the t-shirt". It's easier to rip the bandaid off now rather than later on down the line!

Reactions: 17
I actually feel sorry for Zoe too, I remember when she used to say to Alfie in videos that she wanted a ring and a bump by 30. Obviously things might have changed, it’s quite personal I guess, but him getting her that promise ring seems really cruel. I bet it was one of his stupid jokes too like lol you wanted a ring there you go

Reactions: 31
Sorry but I don't. She's 30 now and not some impressionable teenager. Alfie has made it incredibly clear where he is in his life, his priorities and what he wants. None of that says children or marriage. If this is as important as Zoe says it is she has a choice. Either accept her relationship, shut the duck up and stop all the passive aggressive stuff and click bait stuff about kids and marriage. Or leave him and find someone who will give her that. I have absolutely no doubt if she left Alfie she would have Dianne, Joe and Mark supporting her 24/7.

Children is a non negotiation in a relationship if you really want them and family is important. Personally I think she only wants it for the status she thinks it'll give her and the money they'll help her earn. They both parasites and deserve each other.

I also see Zoe made Alfie put out the vlog of the new office so he'd get any potential heat or bad coverage. Classic refusing to accept any consequences Zoe

Reactions: 42
I don't think she necessarily needs someone to push her to become a better version of herself – that's what life coaches and therapists are for. She simply needs someone who a) loves her for who she is and not for her YouTube fame b) wants to have a family and is clear about their intentions.
That's a challenge. She's become wildly unlikable in the many years of youtube wealth and fame. (And she was a rude witch before that if her blog comments are anything to go by.) I can't imagine a guy who isn't linked to Youtube and has no interest in online fame enjoying being a part of her life. Imagine Zoe silent laughing with Mark nonstop at all social gatherings, unable to talk about much but herself, refusing to leave the house except for garden centre, and wanting to watch Harry Potter for the 900th time instead of carrying out a conversation with the guy when they are alone. She's perfectly happy because with Alfie, she can fester in her comfort zone as much as she likes. Alfie won't ask her to change or improve or grow. He lets her be and vice versa. I don't think they will ever separate; they can move on to kids or marriage at some point but after almost a decade with yes men around her, I don't think Zoe wants someone new. She can't curate or pay a guy if he has enough integrity to know his own mind.

Reactions: 41
I agree with what you’re all saying!
She enjoys way too much being in her comfort zone
At this point I don’t even think mental health has something to do with it anymore, it’s just her character : she’s passive and lazy

Reactions: 24
I would be worried if she had a child, seeing how she can't even take care of a dog properly. It's not only lazy, but cruel not to housetrain a dog. Children are much harder to care for and I just don't see her coping with a child at all.

Reactions: 19
I would be worried if she had a child, seeing how she can't even take care of a dog properly. It's not only lazy, but cruel not to housetrain a dog. Children are much harder to care for and I just don't see her coping with a child at all.
I’ve seen a few people say they don’t take care of Nala, what kind of things do/don’t they do?

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even walk her dog, does she? Holly does it. Zoe’s kid would be nannies all the way. Grab the baby for a photo op and hand it back over.

Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few people say they don’t take care of Nala, what kind of things do/don’t they do?
She's not housetrained for a start. They put puppy pads down for her still (which should only be used whilst training) and just let her tit all over them or anywhere, because they can't be bothered to take her outside. Also there was speculation that she just pissed on Zoe's lap during a "work" meeting too, which wouldn't surprise me.

She barely goes for walks because Zoe can't be bothered to leave the house most days. Any dog needs regular walks, preferably daily. Or at least a decent amount of energetic playtime.

There's probably other examples that I'm forgetting, but the housetraining one in particular really irks me. There's no excuse for it. It's like not bothering to potty train a child and leaving them in nappies at school age and expecting teachers to deal with it.

She doesn’t even walk her dog, does she? Holly does it. Zoe’s kid would be nannies all the way. Grab the baby for a photo op and hand it back over.
Exactly. She's no more ready to have a child than Alfie is. It would just be a prop.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
1603115401036.png

Apologies if this has been posted recently but her instagram followers are dropping rapidly! DAILY average of -590!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.