Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to remember zoe is skinny fat she's like a mannequin yes but she fills herself with tit she will have the fattest insides ever and properly decaying from the sugar intake
As someone who is naturally skinny and petite I get annoyed when people go on about how tiny she is but I’ve been attacked before for saying this by people who I’ve offended. obviously she is by no means fat but she isn’t “skinny” coming from a skinny person. She’s slim. You can’t see her bones, she doesn’t have a thigh gap, she has an arse and boobs, she has fat on her body. She fits in size 6 clothes. I struggle to fit in a size 2 and it’s just how I naturally am so I get so annoyed when she goes on about being tiny when she’s average height and pretty average weight

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
LOOOOOOOL at that daily mail article, sounds like it could have been written by someone here 🤣 but yeah definitely has to be Holly, one of the other AtoZ people, or maybe a friend or family member of Holly’s who got fed up with it. Literally one sponsored IG post would have covered her entire annual salary! We all know how many she’s put out since lockdown!!

On the one hand, I do (kind of) get it - if she’s the office manager and they can’t go to the office, what can she do? But realistically, what did she do before? The job duties listed are pretty much what we speculated around here. She could certainly plan Zoom parties in lieu of their office parties. I know daily mail loves shitting on everyone, but details make me laugh because they’re so specific and exactly what we go on about on here lol

UK people - I know 25k GBP is like 32k USD (which is a pretty low salary), but I have no idea “how much” that salary is like in context of what other people in the UK make. What’s a job that would have a similar pay? Is 25k more or less than what we would expect for someone in her position (I mean, obviously considering the amount of work she actually does, it’s a lot of money lol)

Reactions: 12
LOOOOOOOL at that daily mail article, sounds like it could have been written by someone here 🤣 but yeah definitely has to be Holly, one of the other AtoZ people, or maybe a friend or family member of Holly’s who got fed up with it. Literally one sponsored IG post would have covered her entire annual salary! We all know how many she’s put out since lockdown!!

On the one hand, I do (kind of) get it - if she’s the office manager and they can’t go to the office, what can she do? But realistically, what did she do before? The job duties listed are pretty much what we speculated around here. She could certainly plan Zoom parties in lieu of their office parties. I know daily mail loves shitting on everyone, but details make me laugh because they’re so specific and exactly what we go on about on here lol

UK people - I know 25k GBP is like 32k USD (which is a pretty low salary), but I have no idea “how much” that salary is like in context of what other people in the UK make. What’s a job that would have a similar pay? Is 25k more or less than what we would expect for someone in her position (I mean, obviously considering the amount of work she actually does, it’s a lot of money lol)
A teacher with a couple of years experience would be on £25K. It’s more than the starting wage for nurses and police officers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

before I was made redundant (cause of covid😒) I was on 25K and I was a junior in an office administration position. So 25K for a manager position isn’t a great wage I don’t think.

Reactions: 17

25k is pretty low for an office manager. But then again, it's a weird title for the actual job she does. We also don't know how much previous experience she has. 25k is more like a starting salary for a recent graduate.

Reactions: 26
According to Maddie, Holly being at the pumpkin farm was her just "hanging out" with Zoe... Right. Because I know I love to hang out with friends and carry their gifted pumpkins to their van while they just stand there and watch. Sure.

As someone who is naturally skinny and petite I get annoyed when people go on about how tiny she is but I’ve been attacked before for saying this by people who I’ve offended. obviously she is by no means fat but she isn’t “skinny” coming from a skinny person. She’s slim. You can’t see her bones, she doesn’t have a thigh gap, she has an arse and boobs, she has fat on her body. She fits in size 6 clothes. I struggle to fit in a size 2 and it’s just how I naturally am so I get so annoyed when she goes on about being tiny when she’s average height and pretty average weight
I'm sorry you're annoyed, but facts are facts even when they annoy us. Zoe IS skinny. She has no muscle tone at all but she's skinny. A UK size 6 IS skinny. The average UK woman is a size 16. So no, Zoe is not average weight. You're skinnier than her, congratulations, but that doesn't mean she's average.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Surely given that Zoe is raking it in she can afford to pay Holly’s salary and have her stay home (maybe give her some tasks, like replying to comments, researching ideas for content etc...) rather than have the tax payer pay her wage!! Outrageous for millionaires to be having the government to pay her staff !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It also highlights what a sham company AtoZ is. With Holly the only actual PAYE employee, and everyone else freelance, they aren’t the big shot bosses they make out. With just one person on the actual payroll, there is a lot less on the line.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
£25k is "low" but the majority of people earn around or below it. The average salary is only what it is in the UK because the people who earn so far above it, drag the average up. I read somewhere (don't quote me on this, not exact) that something as ridiculous as 70% are making below 30k. Don't knock 25k!

Although for what she does, heck, can I have that job? Dog walking and picking up hay bales for 25k? Sign me up. Easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
£25k is "low" but the majority of people earn around or below it. The average salary is only what it is in the UK because the people who earn so far above it, drag the average up. I read somewhere (don't quote me on this, not exact) that something as ridiculous as 70% are making below 30k. Don't knock 25k!

Although for what she does, heck, can I have that job? Dog walking and picking up hay bales for 25k? Sign me up. Easy money.
You would probably have to take Alfie for a walk at the same time and pick up his tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
According to Maddie, Holly being at the pumpkin farm was her just "hanging out" with Zoe... Right. Because I know I love to hang out with friends and carry their gifted pumpkins to their van while they just stand there and watch. Sure.
Right lol, even if she’s been furloughed Zoe’s still her employer (presumably, Holly will eventually get her old job back). She can’t really turn down Zoe’s invitation to go along for pumpkin and hay bale delivery, which is a TRADITION, without risking pissing her off and putting her job in jeopardy.

Reactions: 17
Don’t knock Holly’s salary. 25k is a very very good wage for what she does. Let’s face it her title is ‘office manager’ but she just prats about in the office all day and opens Zoe’s post. Her job is so cushty and she earns a good salary for it. Plus a lot of free stuff I bet.

Reactions: 46
I don't mean to pile onto the weight conversation (I'm not a fan of talking about peoples' weight to begin with), but she is skinny. She's appeared to gain a bit over the years (I think she's moreso filled out a bit rather than anything else), but she's still skinny. She does have a thigh gap, and she is bony in places. She tends to wear a lot baggier clothes now so it's hard to tell, but you could really tell in 2012-2014 (pic is 2013 vs 2019 for reference) when she'd wear disco pants.
IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe the Daily Mail have run an article about Holly being furloughed! It is a joke when she could have done a couple of adverts to be able to pay Holly. Also I’d be embarrassed if I was Holly, makes her job look like a bit of a joke and a piss easy way to make money!! Teachers and nurses start on less!!
I wonder if Zoe will respond!

Reactions: 34
Can’t believe the Daily Mail have run an article about Holly being furloughed! It is a joke when she could have done a couple of adverts to be able to pay Holly. Also I’d be embarrassed if I was Holly, makes her job look like a bit of a joke and a piss easy way to make money!! Teachers and nurses start on less!!
I wonder if Zoe will respond!
if you work for someone like zoe your job will always be a bit of a joke. you'll always end up being in unprofessional situations like these because the people you're dealing with don't know what they're doing / how to act like a proper manager

Reactions: 20
But then the baby would be ‘Autumn Deyes’ and that’s a bit too on the nose hahaha
we definitely had this exact conversation a few threads ago because i remember suggesting Wynter Deyes as her son’s name....god Zoe we’re dying here! do something interesting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.