Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could get the porch decor if she lived on a nice open road where everyone had a porch/front gardens and everyone decorated. Lots of villages near me decorate or do scarecrows for people to come and see. But she lives behind massive gates closed off from the world. It’s a pointless waste.

Reactions: 41
It's not 'Zach and I' it's Zach and ME, ZACH AND MEEEE. I know I've just replied a very old post that's not even about Zoella to be a grammar narc but arghhjh

Or, to get back on topic, as Zoe would (inexplicably) say: 'Myself and Zach'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The whole decorating her porch with pumpkins and hay is honestly so baffling . Buy fake pumpkins and shiz like that if you want some kind of display for the 6 people who can go in your house at any one time, but seriously it’s such a waste to put all those pumpkins out.
Also side note, because it seems to be everywhere, is the function of beauty stuff any good, objectively speaking??
I've seen good reviews about it but it is quite expensive and there's definitely better products out there. To be honest, I'm put off by most things Zoe advertises because unlike when she first started out doing hauls, she only does it for the money and clearly does not use the product at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I've seen good reviews about it but it is quite expensive and there's definitely better products out there. To be honest, I'm put off by most things Zoe advertises because unlike when she first started out doing hauls, she only does it for the money and clearly does not use the product at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
What I want to know is how much they pay to sponsor you, because every influencer seems to advertise them 😂 They must pay v good, that’s why their products are expensive 😂

Regarding “Autumn Deyes” don’t give her ideas 😂😂 I’m pretty positive she’s reading this thread & will legit name her poor child “autumn” 😂

Here's brow situation 2017 vs. 2020.

View attachment 268260

She still looks amazing imo, but the brows and middle part does her no favours.

View attachment 268262
I’m convinced she’s had botox or fillers or something that has gone wrong. Her eyes are too droopy, surely it’s not just the tit eyebrows 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ha theres an article on the Daily Mail slating Zoe for putting Holly on furlough. It Said Holly is Zoe's 'girl friday' aka dogs body and wraps presents, organizes parties and walks the dog for £25k a year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
maddie's response quoted in the article is so awful, she probably agrees with the mail tbh

Reactions: 11
Ha theres an article on the Daily Mail slating Zoe for putting Holly on furlough. It Said Holly is Zoe's 'girl friday' aka dogs body and wraps presents, organizes parties and walks the dog for £25k a year!
what does girl friday mean

Reactions: 4
"According to an insider, Holly's role within [Zoella's] team is to take care of tasks such as organising parties and events for Zoella and her team as well as wrapping presents and taking Zoella's pet pug Nala out on walks. " LMAO

We all know Holly's job is bullshit but I can't believe they aren't even trying to at least make it sound a little more legitimate than that. Whoever this "insider" is, they are throwing massive shade. 😂

Also, aren't Zoe and Alfie low key embarrassed to be paying their friend such a low wage? Again, I know her job is BS but $25k a year? That's just ONE instagram ad for Zoe at best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I mean the furlough scheme is for people who can't currently work due to restrictions. Holly's job is essentially there for Zoe to give her mate money in a legitimate way, but due to the pandemic Holly can't carry out her faux tasks such as planning parties.

It would make sense that in a normal business where people couldn't work they'd be put on furlough. But as it's been pointed out, the Zoella bussiness is still pulling in cash during the pandemic so putting Holly on furlough seems rather pointless.

what does girl friday mean
In reference to the character Friday from Robinson Crusoe: "The term Man Friday has become an idiom, still in mainstream usage, to describe an especially faithful servant or one's best servant or right-hand man"

Reactions: 20
Wtf? They've all still been working in quarantine, Zoe showed them having friday activities on Zoom and all that cringe stuff. Why can't she pay them? This is so slimy. I'm actually quite shocked, not gonna lie. This makes me think that the finances of AtoZ aren't going as well as they should be (well, going amazingly well for Zoe but not enough to pay her employees).

Do you think Holly went to the daily mail? How did they get that story?
I was wondering too. Are these things public information? Even if they are, I'm pretty sure someone in the team wasn't happy and gave the story to the DM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone must have given the DM this story...my money (for legal and ethical reasons I’d like to declare this is not furlough money)is on Nala, she bleeping hates them, you can see it her eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg, can't believe they've used the pumpkin van photo - how awkward!

WHY is she transporting pumpkins for Zoe if she's on furlough - leave her alone!!

Wtf? They've all still been working in quarantine, Zoe showed them having friday activities on Zoom and all that cringe stuff. Why can't she pay them? This is so slimy. I'm actually quite shocked, not gonna lie. This makes me think that the finances of AtoZ aren't going as well as they should be (well, going amazingly well for Zoe but not enough to pay her employees).

I was wondering too. Are these things public information? Even if they are, I'm pretty sure someone in the team wasn't happy and gave the story to the DM.
My thought is that it's one of their other employees who hasn't been furloughed and doesn't think it's fair. If so, we might be right that they don't like Zoe as much as she thinks!

I bet the non Zoe office group chat is popping.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As per the article:

"Sugg charges £20,000 for a sponsored post on Instagram and can fetch up to £25,000 for placing an ad on her popular YouTube videos, where she has 16m subscribers.

She also has a fiction book due out for release later this month after signing a huge advance deal with Penguin publishers."

:oops: :oops:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Coming from the person who was feeling autumnal and celebrating Christmas during a heatwave in August..😅
Zoe might as well just post content for the last few months of the year because by the time autumn actually starts I feel exhausted with all this content but she's not the only one...
Guarantee if she has a daughter one day she will call her autumn
WHY is she transporting pumpkins for Zoe if she's on furlough - leave her alone!!
I am sure you aren’t allowed to work whilst on furlough!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.