Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where in the UK are you? It’s certainly not common in the south west...
how do you know? everyone has their own way of holing cutlery. i live in the south west and i know tones of people who eat like this, its a very strange thing to pick out from someone . there is so much worse to say about him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to stop reading these threads before bed, had a dream Alfie asked me to marry him and Zoe made a video called “16 reasons he should’ve married ME and not HER” 🙃🙃🤢🤢
Totally unrelated but you just reminded me of a dream where I was stood up at the Alter by James May from Top Gear 🤣. I was so angry at him in my dream haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how do you know? everyone has their own way of holing cutlery. i live in the south west and i know tones of people who eat like this, its a very strange thing to pick out from someone . there is so much worse to say about him haha
Yeah lol it's a really common way to hold cutlery. It's actually the 'proper' way I was taught to hold cutlery at school because it's meant to be fancier or something idk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he not holding the cutlery in the wrong hands, though? He’s got his fork in his left hand... first thing I noticed.

Reactions: 4
hahahahaha i love the boring ass arguments we get into on this thread because zoe is so boring it's honestly wild

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Aldo is odd in all aspects of life. He is forever a teenager, and Zoe... a child.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha this conversation is amazing 😂 I agree-I don’t think there’s anything strange about the way he’s holding his fork. If you’re using it to scoop something up rather than spike it, then it’s normal to hold it from underneath, no? 😂 And the thought of holding my fork in my right hand makes me feel weird! Had no idea people in the US did it the other way around!

Reactions: 7

looking back on this video. towards the end when zoe opened the michael kors that louise had got her. she seemed so excited and said she loved it so much but dont think we have ever even seen her use it once lol

Reactions: 12

looking back on this video. towards the end when zoe opened the michael kors that louise had got her. she seemed so excited and said she loved it so much but dont think we have ever even seen her use it once lol
No doubt put to the back of the wardrobe to be forgotten about forever or who knows, maybe it'll pop up in one of her stories at the end of the week 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s not really Zoe related but I just peeped on Alfie’s Insta and he has a new space for futerself or whatever his brand is called.
Why wasn’t his mini house on their property not good enough. I doubt they’re that popular.
Also did he not have another office as well as the A to Z one?
I swear they just buy tit up for the sake of having it.

Reactions: 17
Jesus I’m sure this cutlery debates just been bad on Ana’s thread
Fork in my left hand 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.