Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks SO much better shorter. Now if only she’d go back to a warm brown, she’d look even better!

(And drink some water, exercise and eat a vegetable occasionally...)

Reactions: 23
Zoe wants you to engage but doesn't open her messages lol -- Zoe: Get to know me, but don't you dare messages

Suprised she didn't say Gavin and Stacey

Also imagine her on the phone to Mark "Ello chummie wanna come round and film and ad and pretend to live our best life"

Screenshot_20201002-123551_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201002-124042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zoe wants you to engage but doesn't open her messages lol -- Zoe: Get to know me, but don't you dare messages

Suprised she didn't say Gavin and Stacey

Also imagine her on the phone to Mark "Ello chummie wanna come round and film and ad and pretend to live our best life"

View attachment 262546
View attachment 262547
Is there anything she does which she doesn't get paid for. No wonder she's not pregnant yet. They obviously haven't found someone to pay her to have sex with him

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On her site there is 20 things to do in October list :sleep::sleep: heres a corker of one they put....'Wee yourself a little bit at the thought of pumpkin picking' :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
On her site there is 20 things to do in October list :sleep::sleep: heres a corker of one they put....'Wee yourself a little bit at the thought of pumpkin picking' :oops:
Ok but who in the UK actually goes pumpkin picking other than Zoe? Most people I know would do it as a one time thing, not going annually

Reactions: 20
Ok but who in the UK actually goes pumpkin picking other than Zoe? Most people I know would do it as a one time thing, not going annually
Yeh, it is definitely a North American thing that UK bloggers started doing. Lol

Reactions: 10
Families and school trips. It’s a fun activity for kids. A lot like going to cut your own tree down or berry picking. Most people work for a living and on their days off don’t want to have to go and put more work into getting things, easier to get pre picked/cut/etc. You do it like once or on vacation somewhere as an outing, but unless it’s something to make kids happy and keep them busy most don’t do it.

Exception being dumb influencers and wannabe influencers (all countries) that go to these places for the photo opportunities,

Reactions: 6
WTF is this outfit. Why is she dressed like a chav or a grandad that needs orthopedic shoes?
Still trying way too hard to be Lottie.
Genuinely couldn't tell if it was Zoe or Lottie in Alfie's insta story. Hair looked like Zoe's but the shoes and hat looked different to what she was wearing.

Reactions: 5
I think it's a cute thing to take a small child to do like the weekend before halloween... not for full grown adults who love "cosy fall traditions"

Reactions: 4
Lmaooo what is that outfit
And yeah as a Brit I've never known anyone personally who has been pumpkin picking, only seen influencers do it for the gram

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201002-180439.jpg

Well she's finally changed her story filter...
Also her story is so long! Nobody cares what she's done today 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.