Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the eyes. Dark make-up makes it more visible on her how her eyes are droopy. And it looks wrong, cause she didn't use to have droopy eyes.
She looked so nice and fresh once with very light eyeshadow.

Reactions: 18
Didn't she "write a book" when she was younger. Didn't she do a scene in Harry Potter.
Didn't she say she loved mysteries??

So a writer, actress or detective could have been an answer.

She.
Knows.
What.
Shes.
Doing.

Whew Chile.

Zoe. What happened. These pics look so off. Maybe it's because of the middle parting, or the contoured nose, or the aging or the fact Zoe is in a going out outfit when she never goes out lol

View attachment 261066View attachment 261067

Why why do they keep putting that heavy makeup on her eyes?? She looks like a raccoon

Reactions: 17
Zoe. What happened. These pics look so off. Maybe it's because of the middle parting, or the contoured nose, or the aging or the fact Zoe is in a going out outfit when she never goes out lol

View attachment 261066View attachment 261067

Wow this makeup is atrocious. Who did this?! Almost as bad as that colourpop makeup she had done for the release of her eyeshadow palette 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Wow this makeup is atrocious. Who did this?! Almost as bad as that colourpop makeup she had done for the release of her eyeshadow palette 😂🤣
THAT IS NOT SERIOUS IS IT? That looks like the results of a “someone does my makeup blindfold challenge” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
THAT IS NOT SERIOUS IS IT? That looks like the results of a “someone does my makeup blindfold challenge” 🤣🤣🤣
It's completely serious. From 1:29 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Enjoy! Clearly as soon as you remove the big studio lights and get up close, it's a completely different story 👀 Don't believe what you see on instagram folks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg this is some of the worst make up I’ve seen!!!!

Reactions: 10
Whatttt she doesn’t look like herself, there seems something odd about those photos?! And in the pic of her in the gold top It looks like she is wearing jogging bottoms with it?!
I don’t get why GHD are using Zoe as a representative of their brand, her hair is never washed, always looks the same and up until recently, was a pile of scratty stennies!!!! Hardly hair goals!
She is wearing jogging bottoms 🤣 I remember when she went on that shoot (we all thought it was a strictly shoot) and she of course in Zoe fashion boasted that she was wearing joggers on set.)

she seriously looks so bleeping scary in those pics

Reactions: 15
Based on the fact she hasn't posted about it in ages and only did one thing on launch day, has her Etsy collab sold out or was Zoe only paid to do the one post? I can't believe that's the case as surely she's the champion of the independent trader?
does anyone know how zoe is actually involved in the etsy thing? are they just using her to promote a collection, because the actual makers ahve nothing to do with noella in any way, she doesnt make anything except shite videos

Reactions: 10
does anyone know how zoe is actually involved in the etsy thing? are they just using her to promote a collection, because the actual makers ahve nothing to do with noella in any way, she doesnt make anything except shite videos
I think she picked some items out like when a celeb or love islander has an edit on boohoo or new look. There was a number of etsy edits at the same time as hers. The sellers all had other products just some were part of her edit.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this? My 7 year old cousin did my makeup better than this with her Claire's palette. 😖

Reactions: 4
I swear she never, or very rarely, uses GHD too. That on top of her awful hair and lack of really ever doing anything with it, she’s the most odd fitting ambassador for GHD.

it amazes me how people still lap up all her ads and tit like she isn’t just a money hungry cow.

Reactions: 16
120531791_676868233187288_7480685792288945276_n.jpg

Can she not with this ridiculous pose and smile? Please? why does she think it looks good? Who lied to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They gave her a wonky nose and a lazy eye lmao. I love the photo editor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she is forever getting coldsores... wonder if its anything to do with alfie playing away, dirty pig

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.