Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange (not) that there was a long discussion on here not that long ago about her and Alfie getting married etc and now suddenly this fake click bait vlog šŸ¤£ so sad. Also I really donā€™t think they could handle having a baby theyā€™re far too selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New vlog is clickbaiting getting married and you can just tell Alfie is so uncomfortable when it's brought up. It's sad tbh he should just break up with her instead of constantly getting her hopes up
Wow, Iā€™ve seen some clickbaiting but this is a new low, and to say buying Gucci trainers sums up her lockdown, when people have lost their jobs and lost family members. She has reached a new low and should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 28
I genuinely laughed out loud when Marks plan for Zoes hen do was to get them all embroidered blankets and watch tv šŸ¤£ how fuckin boring!! So much shade was thrown during Marks hen party planning. Basically called her boring as duck. A wagamamas, blankets and a film. So true though! Yeah what did Alfie say at the end of the vlog?! Zoe said "ALFIE!", so I felt whatever he said had a grain of truth to it. I think it was that he was happy Mark was leaving

Reactions: 23
So Mark stayed over at her house but they wouldn't share a car?
Exactly I thought this they have just been standing next to each other and now they are in separate cars.

I genuinely laughed out loud when Marks plan for Zoes hen do was to get them all embroidered blankets and watch tv šŸ¤£ how fuckin boring!! So much shade was thrown during Marks hen party planning. Basically called her boring as duck. A wagamamas, blankets and a film. So true though! Yeah what did Alfie say at the end of the vlog?! Zoe said "ALFIE!", so I felt whatever he said had a grain of truth to it. I think it was that he was happy Mark was leaving
I thought Alfie said 'good' when she said 'Marks leaving'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly I thought this they have just been standing next to each other and now they are in separate cars.

I thought Alfie said 'good' when she said 'Marks leaving'
I truly think he doesnā€™t like how close Zoe is with Mark, when he was leaving Alfie was all over her

Reactions: 11
In her new vlog (titled ā€˜theyā€™re planning my hen doā€™ btw i wont get into thatšŸ™„) she shows off her new Gucci trainers as her ā€˜symbol of lockdownā€™.
Her memories of lockdown is a splurge on designer trainers and playing animal crossing, meanwhile the majority of the country have lost their jobs and are seriously struggling to bet by!!!! HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY CAN YOU BE?!!!

This vlog is too much - Little dainty pea head zoe strikes again ā€˜I was telling Alf i found this mask that is for kids and it fits PERFECTLYā€™

All this talk of her being desperate for kids i actually dont think is true, she wants to be ickle wickle zoe peahead and be coddled for the rest of her life
There is so much wrong with this. Is she so unaware that she is shouting about her Ā£700 trainers when people are being made redundant???? Get a grip Zoe and maybe be more sensitive to the whole situation?!
Hahaha omg why can i see this being her hen do!!! Throw in pizza, an early bed time and pancakes and boom - Zoe right there.
Not that she will ever have a hen do at this rate.
Keep on dreaming Zoe, not gonna happen!

Reactions: 19
There is so much wrong with this. Is she so unaware that she is shouting about her Ā£700 trainers when people are being made redundant???? Get a grip Zoe and maybe be more sensitive to the whole situation?!

Hahaha omg why can i see this being her hen do!!! Throw in pizza, an early bed time and pancakes and boom - Zoe right there.
But imagine if there was a wedding... what the duck would it be like???! Alfie having a gin and her falling asleep? šŸ¤£ would he hire half of S club 7 again to make it more exciting for her? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Massive clickbait vlog and only 92k views so far, poor Zoe! Could almost feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think Iā€™d rather wipe my arse with the Ā£700 than be seen wearing those šŸ¤£
Yep those are hideous

Dont forget the Harry Potter Movie and Gavin & Stacey she will want to watch :giggle:

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, Iā€™ve been made redundant and I donā€™t really give a tit what sheā€™s bought herself as a gift - like itā€™s her money, she can do what she wants with it.. I get the whole ā€˜flaunting wealthā€™ thing, but there are some influencers who have been way more tone deaf through the whole current financial situation.

Reactions: 20
THIS IS WEIRD BEHAVIOR
THIS IS WEIRD BEHAVIOR
THIS IS WEIRD BEHAVIOR
THIS IS WEIRD BEHAVIOR
THIS IS WEIRD BEHAVIOR

Screenshot_20200717-233918_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie, Iā€™ve been made redundant and I donā€™t really give a tit what sheā€™s bought herself as a gift - like itā€™s her money, she can do what she wants with it.. I get the whole ā€˜flaunting wealthā€™ thing, but there are some influencers who have been way more tone deaf through the whole current financial situation.
Yeah the buying some trainers didn't bother me not like she begged for them and got them free like most influencers do and I dont think she was bragging.

Reactions: 19
Yeah the buying some trainers didn't bother me not like she begged for them and got them free like most influencers do and I dont think she was bragging.
Still ugly shoes, what a waste of Ā£700.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yet doofus resembles (I say that loosely!!) more like Efron 15 years ago (just a lot more frog like). Time to try get buff for the 84,727th time!

847969A5-4957-47E4-90F1-6FF09E9B1D22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Iā€™d get it if she was like ā€˜oh my god, you guys, these trainers are amazing, thereā€™s a link down below, get yourselves some, itā€™s also an aff link fyi, theyā€™re so comfy and SO reasonably pricedā€™ but it kinda just seemed like the kind of thing I would buy and then be like ā€˜letā€™s just ignore the price of thoseā€™ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
What was the point of them driving in separate cars and pretending to be social distancing the entire time when minutes into the vlog she puts her nose on his wrist to sniff it??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Marks and Hollys hen do for Zoe was her life now -- cottage, hot tub, wagamamas, eating outside

But it was interesting that Zoe has agreed to Alfies plan that she has to have kids then marry. Because Mark acted out holding flowers and a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m glad she paid for the shoes herself but you could tell she felt a little uncomfortable talking about them, she knew sheā€™d get some stick for them, but at least she paid for them herself so sheā€™s helping the economy but theyā€™re FUGLY for surešŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.