Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that Zoe and the Zoella brand were happy to post about Black LIves Matter so they could post affiliate links to books and yet neither have posted about the passing of Nicole Thea and her baby. Black women are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth here in the UK, and it’s something that needs to be addressed.
This is a prime example of influencers jumping on the band wagon so they can appear wok only to never speak about it again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I swear she did a story about it last summer too!
I think it was this spring, lol.

I find it interesting that Zoe and the Zoella brand were happy to post about Black LIves Matter so they could post affiliate links to books and yet neither have posted about the passing of Nicole Thea and her baby. Black women are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth here in the UK, and it’s something that needs to be addressed.
This is a prime example of influencers jumping on the band wagon so they can appear wok only to never speak about it again.
To be fair to Zoe, I had no idea who Nicole Thea was or that she even existed until a person I follow on Twitter RT'd an article about her. I am not so up to date with American YTers, perhaps Zoe isn't either. Very sad though.

Reactions: 15
I think it was this spring, lol.

To be fair to Zoe, I had no idea who Nicole Thea was or that she even existed until a person I follow on Twitter RT'd an article about her. I am not so up to date with American YTers, perhaps Zoe isn't either. Very sad though.
Nicole’s British, she’s from London. I’ve seen quite a few influencers post about her death today and it’s been in the news, I would like to think that maybe they don’t know but as it’s been talked about online all day I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t have heard about it. I wouldn’t expect her to be the “voice of the internet” regarding this but she and her blog posted affiliate links for her audience to learn from and then when something happens like this and she should be speaking out about bettering the NHS for everyone including Black Women she stays silent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nicole’s British, she’s from London. I’ve seen quite a few influencers post about her death today and it’s been in the news, I would like to think that maybe they don’t know but as it’s been talked about online all day I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t have heard about it. I wouldn’t expect her to be the “voice of the internet” regarding this but she and her blog posted affiliate links for her audience to learn from and then when something happens like this and she should be speaking out about bettering the NHS for everyone including Black Women she stays silent.
Oh, I am sorry. When I searched, it was all US sites it came up on, not British.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it me or does her face look so puffy here? What's happened!
The bags under her eyes are crazy! They definitely have a weird filter on it but it’s to make them appear more tan with smooth skin, it wouldn’t do that to her eyes.

Reactions: 7
Oh look at me I’m so small and tiny 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
Wanting to prove how small she is has always been her weirdest "flex". She's a 30 year old woman, not a tween in search of a quirk. So strange. Remember her constantly pulling people near her so she could see how much taller they all were?

Reactions: 36
Wanting to prove how small she is has always been her weirdest "flex". She's a 30 year old woman, not a tween in search of a quirk. So strange. Remember her constantly pulling people near her so she could see how much taller they all were?
I never thought about it but she is constantly talking about height but she’s 5’4 which is an average height for women. The only reason she looks shorter is because Mark and Alfie are so much taller than her. She’s definitely petite in build but normal otherwise.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, it's so funny! Zoe and I are the same height, my build isn't exactly like hers but apart from a few short jokes from taller significant others or close friends, I can't remember a single time where I was considered teeny tiny. It used to be her entire personality at some point with the "Peahead" thing reheated and served in every collab video. "Look at how small my head is next to yours! Hats don't fit me! Look how tall Jim looks! Look how Tanya's head is bigger than mine!" Barf.

Reactions: 32
Its strange she never seems to pull this trick around Dianne. It couldn't possibly be because Dianne is smaller and thinner than her could it? 😂

Reactions: 39
Reactions: 6
Poppy is definitely pregnant! View attachment 179634
Ohhh poor girl, not this again haha! Whenever there is a full shot of Poppy on someone's account, we speculate she is pregnant... she should have had 3 babies by now.. I think she just got bigger. Also if she was pregnant, why would they get a puppy now? That's like having another baby. Anyway, unless someone confirms it or I see a baby, I won't believe it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Affiliate links?? That's so wrong to be profiting off of something like this!
I remember her saying she was going to save BLM posts and resources on Instagram, but I don't see anything on her highlights? Unfortunately it does seem like a lot of influencers have stopped sharing anything regarding Black lives, which does make it feel like it was just flavour of the month.
I guess making glorified chocolate milk is just more interesting to some..

Reactions: 3
Ohhh poor girl, not this again haha! Whenever there is a full shot of Poppy on someone's account, we speculate she is pregnant... she should have had 3 babies by now.. I think she just got bigger. Also if she was pregnant, why would they get a puppy now? That's like having another baby. Anyway, unless someone confirms it or I see a baby, I won't believe it haha.
Poppy’s biggest problem is the way she dresses, if she actually didn’t hide behind jumpers and long sleeves in summer people would be so keen to jump the gun!

Reactions: 8
Poppy’s biggest problem is the way she dresses, if she actually didn’t hide behind jumpers and long sleeves in summer people would be so keen to jump the gun!
I get what you’re trying to say, but maybe that’s what she feels comfortable/confident in?

I don’t like this narrative that women should wear things that are ‘flattering’ - we should be able to wear what we like without people speculating that we’re pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But why would she? Seems very odd and vulture like capitalising off of a strangers tragic passing. By all accounts, she died unrelated to her pregnancy/labour. Posting about her simply just because she happens to be a black creator is even worse.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.