Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s in the boxes that say Zoe. ? Looks like a proper branded delivery type box that you’d get like from Zara 🤔
I thought she was being mean girl to Mark in her early stories calling him 'dad' cause he asked if she had taken her hayfever tablet then put that stupid filter on his face.

Reactions: 5
What’s in the boxes that say Zoe. ? Looks like a proper branded delivery type box that you’d get like from Zara 🤔
Maybe it something that has to do for her big project she is apparently doing? The one where Alfie had to take her photos since they were in lockdown

Reactions: 6
It’s either the pages the book fronts she signed have come in or she’s launching a clothing brand!

Reactions: 5
Good morning to everyone except Zoe's cankles
View attachment 178526
This is something that comes up often enough and idk the context so I wanted to ask: what's wrong with "cankles"? Even at her slimmest/fittest, she didn't have defined or bony ankles, I guess it's just her genetics. There is very little people can do about how their ankles, wrists, hands, feet etc are shaped so, is there another reason why the cankles come up as a subject against Zoe? Asking because I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: 31
This is something that comes up often enough and idk the context so I wanted to ask: what's wrong with "cankles"? Even at her slimmest/fittest, she didn't have defined or bony ankles, I guess it's just her genetics. There is very little people can do about how their ankles, wrists, hands, feet etc are shaped so, is there another reason why the cankles come up as a subject against Zoe? Asking because I'm genuinely curious.
Oh, absolutely nothing's wrong with having 'cankles'. Like you touch on, everyone's different and we should embrace the parts of ourselves we may not love but cannot change. It's just silliness really - an ongoing joke that really doesn't mean a lot! Saying 'good morning to everyone except Zoe's cankles' is just absurd and to me is a lighthearted joke.

But, really, why does anyone comment anything on this site. Why not!

PS Sorry if you have cankles and took offence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
as irritating as she is i can't help but feel bad for her. she obviously had and still has the dream of getting married and having a family but is stuck with a man child for a boyfriend. she cant leave him because she is literally closer to alfies family than her own. i know alfie knows that and i feel like she knows it too but is in denial maybe. Im not her so i have no idea what its like but its obvious alfie couldn't care less about her feelings (like when he laughs at her for saying she would study criminology). if she actually does realise her relationship isn't going anywhere I hope she leaves him before its too late because she will end up being 40 unmarried and without kids and thats when alfie will leave her for some 20 year old instagram model. her videos make me kind of sad now because thats all i think when i see them together. sorry that was so nice but i genuinely feel for her and i never thought i would say that about a tory
i could literally imagine Alfie doing that aswell! I’m thinking Jim chapman vibes ! The only way Alfie would feel he could save face if they split would be to go out with some super “hot” Instagram model! I don’t imagine it would be a pretty break up with these two either as even now they’re very much like “that’s mine” 🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh, absolutely nothing's wrong with having 'cankles'. Like you touch on, everyone's different and we should embrace the parts of ourselves we may not love but cannot change. It's just silliness really - an ongoing joke that really doesn't mean a lot! Saying 'good morning to everyone except Zoe's cankles' is just absurd and to me is a lighthearted joke.

But, really, why does anyone comment anything on this site. Why not!

PS Sorry if you have cankles and took offence 😂
No worries, it was like you said an ongoing thing and I didn't know if it was rooted elsewhere, some instance I didn't know about.

Thanks for the reply x

Reactions: 6
It's funny cause she calls herself tiny all the time, and one time someone messaged her something about being in the cankle club and she said she wasn't aware she was in it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she has cankles because of her high sodium diet and sedentary lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
If Oli White can get his gf, then Alfie could as well. Some people are attracted to money.
Oli White's gf is already from money her family is very wealthy, so she didn't get with Oli for his money or even to make her an influencer, as she rarely posts on Insta, she also kept her sales job in Harrods or selfridges can't remember which. Oli was incredibly lucky to find a gf who genuinely likes him, but I don't think there is anyone who could put up with Alfie

Reactions: 8
Oli White's gf is already from money her family is very wealthy, so she didn't get with Oli for his money or even to make her an influencer, as she rarely posts on Insta, she also kept her sales job in Harrods or selfridges can't remember which. Oli was incredibly lucky to find a gf who genuinely likes him, but I don't think there is anyone who could put up with Alfie
I haven't watched Oli in ages because he became kind of annoying and too show-offy for my liking, but he definitely seems like the type of guy who would treat his GF right and be romantic and sweet when the cameras are off. Alfie is way too much of a narcissist and attention bleep to get a girl who is much more attractive than him to deal with his BS.

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched Oli in ages because he became kind of annoying and too show-offy for my liking, but he definitely seems like the type of guy who would treat his GF right and be romantic and sweet when the cameras are off. Alfie is way too much of a narcissist and attention bleep to get a girl who is much more attractive than him to deal with his BS.
Right, Alfie. I’m 5’11, I’m w good build With boobs and a bum, I’m not in the public eye because of my job (can create an air of mystery about me due to my job) Zoella is done, I’ll take one for the tattle team 🤣🤣 dump Zoe so you do your futureself a favour, don’t regret this period of your live, move back into your mums, reconnect with Casper etc go wild with girls, do story times,befriend the sidemen, film a tinder video with Ethan and done use your horse teeth at all.... (challenging I know)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t really watch her any more just wondering does she ever talk about her main channel? I was just looking and she hasn’t uploaded there for two years!! How weird. Does she just do vlogs now?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.