Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may be known to his friends but he might have family/relatives that he doesn't want to include into this yet. Coming out and feeling ready to come out is extremely personal, so whether that person feels ready to do it officially has little to do with how many people already know/guess the situation. It took Dan&Phil a decade to come out to their fanbase. I don't think Mark has an obligation or a deadline to do so because he's been vague about it or because people have assumptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I just remembered this from when she did live aid. She’s trying to act all cool in the background while Harry Styles is being interviewed. Keeps glancing over to him. Who remembers when she interviewed one direction and she was trying to get her viewers to say Harry fancied her 😂 That really grated on me. He dates models Zoe. I doubt he’d ever fancy you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was mentioned a while ago in the last thread I think. That Nala was never walked, now all their stories are them walking the dog? Coincidence? I think not.

Reactions: 9
People don’t need to come out as straight so why should someone have to come out as anything else? It’s completely his choice whether he “comes out” or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Mark has addressed this a couple of times, I don’t think it’s something that he feels the need to talk about on a regular basis and he is quite private with his private life, we only really see the front of camera Mark that he wants us to see.

Reactions: 7
People don’t need to come out as straight so why should someone have to come out as anything else? It’s completely his choice whether he “comes out” or not.
I don't give a damn if he's gay, straight or upside down TBH. Anyway you can tell Zoe is that boring when her thread gets over taken with chat about her 'bestie'.

Why is Mark staying 2 nights? and surprise surprise they have got a camembert :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She actually looks happy in this photo. It isn’t one of those forced weird smiles she uses in photos with Alfie. As annoying as she is, at least she actually has Someone that makes her happy.
688F0465-5D9C-4BA7-9B4C-794C4FA7D551.jpeg

Reactions: 72
She actually looks happy in this photo. It isn’t one of those forced weird smiles she uses in photos with Alfie. As annoying as she is, at least she actually has Someone that makes her happy.
View attachment 178388
The way she has her hair lightly swept to the side suits her so much more, the center part is too harsh a look for her, she would be better off to creating an off center part.
Also did she ever address the other Guinea pig dying? It’s weird to see that room with out the cage.

Reactions: 10
i think she only ever seems genuinely happy when she's with Mark tbh! Even though its a little over the top sometimes! 😂

Reactions: 20
Gosh it has been months since I checked up of Zoe and Alfie. Have they been a bore fest?

Reactions: 4
as irritating as she is i can't help but feel bad for her. she obviously had and still has the dream of getting married and having a family but is stuck with a man child for a boyfriend. she cant leave him because she is literally closer to alfies family than her own. i know alfie knows that and i feel like she knows it too but is in denial maybe. Im not her so i have no idea what its like but its obvious alfie couldn't care less about her feelings (like when he laughs at her for saying she would study criminology). if she actually does realise her relationship isn't going anywhere I hope she leaves him before its too late because she will end up being 40 unmarried and without kids and thats when alfie will leave her for some 20 year old instagram model. her videos make me kind of sad now because thats all i think when i see them together. sorry that was so nice but i genuinely feel for her and i never thought i would say that about a tory

Reactions: 27
Ugh why am I not surprised that she’s one of those people - the people whose house you stay at and they get up really early and start banging around and texting you like ‘you awake?’
No I’m not awake it’s 9am on a Saturday morning 😂
Putting it on Instagram is a little bit shady too, it's like she's calling him lazy

Reactions: 22
Ugh why am I not surprised that she’s one of those people - the people whose house you stay at and they get up really early and start banging around and texting you like ‘you awake?’
No I’m not awake it’s 9am on a Saturday morning 😂
Her face looks really puffy here.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.