Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if Zoe would be cut out for a baby either! What with her being so weak and fragile šŸ˜œ she says has a phobia of vomit- how could she cope with the morning sickness, and then the baby being sick? And I can't imagine Alfie doing any of the work, like nappy changes or getting up in the middle of the night. Actually, I can't imagine Zoe doing them things either!

Ugh, remember this one?! Totally set up to get people talking, why on earth would she have her left hand like that. They let people comment for ages speculating, then Zoe responds to one of the minions asking if they're engaged with a: "No! haha" šŸ™„ I'd say there could be a song and dance if an engagement ever happens! I'd like to think the wedding wouldn't be vlogged though, surely not.
I never noticed her hand! And I remember when this was posted!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve mentioned before that I live in the town she went to secondary school in and Iā€™m almost positive the girl who (in normal times) does my brows will have been in more or less her year. I was going to ask her but to be honest Iā€™m a bit too embarrassed! I might throw my daughter under the bus and say that itā€™s her who is interested!
I did have a long chat with a lad who was a ā€˜friend from homeā€™ of Joeā€™s. This was five or six years ago and he was absolutely giddy with the fact that when Joe came to visit they could go out in Bath and get free entry to a club, a cordoned off table, free drinks all night and girls hanging off them, it was very sweet!
Just go for it youā€™ve got nothing to lose and you need to find out the gossip for the thread as letā€™s be honest itā€™s boring af with baby talk and breakup speculation (itā€™s never going to happenšŸ˜‚).I want to know what the situation is with her parents like we know theyā€™re divorced, her mums since remarried and that Zoe and Joe both stayed with their dad rather than their mum which seems to be more common in these scenarios.

Reactions: 9
i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!
I kind of found Jim and Tanya keeping theirs so secretive offensive, they had no issue milking the engagement and wedding for freebies and content, they had everything they owned because people watched their videos, bought the makeup, the pencil cases, etc, and then something their fans were really excited to see they were like ā€œoh sorry we want to keep this privateā€.
If Alfie and Zoe did the same thing thatā€™s exactly how their fans would feel, Zoe sold them tit in a box as an advent calendar and charged them Ā£50 for the pleasure, if she wants a private life she needs to get off line. She and Alfie always act like theyā€™ve worked so hard for what they have but the truth is they and the rest of the Brit crew got lucky, they got on youtube at the right time, if they started 2 years later no one would know their names.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
CF5FAB81-FA79-4871-AD27-63A4B445DAD5.png

is her face ok? No hate but it looks strange. Maybe itā€™s the filter distorting it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..

Reactions: 5
I think it's the angle and that she's pressing her lips together. That filter doesn't help her skin tone though. Do these people use them to appear ill or sad by making themselves look grey?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if anyone knows what happened to her officepeople..like Carrie and Lauren? Did they quit? How many people are working for her now? I tried figuering it out but couldnt..
They are all still there, if you scroll down youā€™ll see the staff list, but I have no clue what they actually do all day.

Reactions: 4
I think if they got married they would film it for personally use then after they've announced they are married prob put a few clips in and that would be it.

She always sick because she hasnā€™t eaten a nutritious balanced meal since 2001 and she sits on her ass all day, this girl must be so deficient in vitamins and minerals, it would be a shock to the system for her to eat a balanced diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What do you guys think theyā€™d name their kids? Iā€™d say Alfie would want to copy other ā€œcelebsā€

Something related to Christmas, holly, ivy or nick (after Alfieā€™s dad too)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it's interesting that even though Alfie looks super bored in their relationship I don't think he would ever cheat on her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.