Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's interesting that even though Alfie looks super bored in their relationship I don't think he would ever cheat on her
It would be such a risk for him to cheat with being a ‘public figure’, it would have to be someone who didn’t know him and so couldn’t use it as blackmail, so probably an older woman. And what woman in her mid 30s+ would want to shag Alfie?! I’ve just got visions of him saying some daft shite like ‘this is so sick’ part way through

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
it's interesting that even though Alfie looks super bored in their relationship I don't think he would ever cheat on her
Only because he knows it would be career suicide. He would get 'cancelled'. I think he would have cheated long ago if he didn't care about money so much.

Reactions: 21
It would be such a risk for him to cheat with being a ‘public figure’, it would have to be someone who didn’t know him and so couldn’t use it as blackmail, so probably an older woman. And what woman in her mid 30s+ would want to shag Alfie?! I’ve just got visions of him saying some daft shite like ‘this is so sick’ part way through
don't forget YO! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girl would probably try to sell the story too

Reactions: 6
The only person likely to want to shag Alfie is Mark. But he will have to take his head out of Zoe's ass first.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the thought of Fraggle shagging made me think of this quote from a women who described having sex with a certain politician ‘like having a wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker and First post 👀 hi all!

just watched her latest vlog (late to it) and I find it very interesting that she’s looking forward to autumn and winter for a sense of normality and to see her friends and family again... now I know they are her favourite months but does she really think COVID would have gone come October?? surely winter is the time to be nervous about as we may see a second wave... she’s so disconnected from reality

Reactions: 17
He wouldn't have a clue what to even do with a woman. I honestly imagine him having sex like a teenage boy and it's over after a minute 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't think Alfie has it in him to cheat for sex only, but I could totally see him emotionally cheating on her. In fact I think he's been infatuated with many women during their relationship already. He could also easily get away with it because Zoe doesn't seem too possessive of his time, she lets him go out with his mates at night all the time and he could easily be meeting with a female friend too.

Reactions: 18
I don't think Alfie has it in him to cheat for sex only, but I could totally see him emotionally cheating on her. In fact I think he's been infatuated with many women during their relationship already. He could also easily get away with it because Zoe doesn't seem too possessive of his time, she lets him go out with his mates at night all the time and he could easily be meeting with a female friend too.
He’s actually cut off a lot of her friends like Gabby and the Saccone Jolys and maybe he’s the one against seeing her family

Reactions: 14
He’s actually cut off a lot of her friends like Gabby and the Saccone Jolys and maybe he’s the one against seeing her family
Damn I had completely forgotten about Gabby's existence. Wasn't she in love with Zoe? I don't fully remember what went down.

Alfie does seem a bit annoyed when Zoe is with friends. When it comes to Mark I always assume that it's because he's there so often and for so long but who knows really. He does seem like he could be controlling in a way, giving her the silence treatment instead of wording his issues or something.

Damn I had completely forgotten about Gabby's existence. Wasn't she in love with Zoe? I don't fully remember what went down.

Alfie does seem a bit annoyed when Zoe is with friends. When it comes to Mark I always assume that it's because he's there so often and for so long but who knows really. He does seem like he could be controlling in a way, giving her the silence treatment instead of wording his issues or something.
He was very over Gabby being at Zoe's 24/7 and was openly rolling his eyes at her. Alfie and Gabby had a fight on twitter once over some video subscription service that a lot of youtuber's were on and that was practically end of Zoe's and Gabby's friendship. I think she visited once like 1-2 years later but Alfie wasn't home when she came to visit and there's a radio silence since even though Gabby makes sure she cryptically mentions her in qna's ( she was a bit obsessed with Zoe, some people thought she moved to Brighton for Zoe)

Reactions: 16
What ever happened with her and the Saconne Jolys? I thought they were pretty close friends considering they called Zoe to look after their kids when Anna had the miscarriage a while back.. 🤔

Reactions: 12
What ever happened with her and the Saconne Jolys? I thought they were pretty close friends considering they called Zoe to look after their kids when Anna had the miscarriage a while back.. 🤔
Anna and Jonathan always said they were still friends, but a few weeks ago jonathan posted a commenting saying they drifted apart because Alfie and Zoe always wanted them to go out but they have 4 kids and couldn’t keep up.
I actually don’t think this one is on Zoe, she was obsessed with this family for years way before she even met them, she was even organizing a baby shower for Anna, but something happened in the two months between the miscarriage and Alessias pregnancy because Zoe completely stopped talking about them and vice versa also Zoe wasn’t at Anna’s baby shower and the last time the saw each other was after Alessia was born she and Alfie went to see them, it was a really short visit and they all looked really uncomfortable, it was probably one of those obligatory visits where you just want to get out 😂
The Sacconejolys have yet to keep one friend, it should have been easy to hang onto Zoe as they fed into her perfect family fantasy, but I think this one is on them, as much a Zoe struggles to maintain real friendships these people take it to the next level!

Reactions: 27
Calling it now: If they get married we'll only ever see one photo (or maybe two) Maybe another on their anniversary. No video footage. I dont think they would milk it - why would they need to!

Reactions: 14
Calling it now: If they get married we'll only ever see one photo (or maybe two) Maybe another on their anniversary. No video footage. I dont think they would milk it - why would they need to!
What Alfie ‘I’d sell my soul for viewers, likes, money’ will do is a Tanya and Jim. Hell milk the engagement, planning and lead up for everything it’s worth. Will get as much freebies as possible. But the actual wedding day itself, what viewers would love to see some of, they’ll be no, we want our privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Sam won't be her wedding hairstylist 😅

Does anyone here know somebody who uses it tho
I made the mistake of buying their overpriced products a year back. They’re all shite. :LOL: About £50 for the smallest shampoo, conditioner and leave in - gone are the days where Zoe actually bought her own (affordable) products to recommend to her audience.

Reactions: 6
Anna and Jonathan always said they were still friends, but a few weeks ago jonathan posted a commenting saying they drifted apart because Alfie and Zoe always wanted them to go out but they have 4 kids and couldn’t keep up.
I actually don’t think this one is on Zoe, she was obsessed with this family for years way before she even met them, she was even organizing a baby shower for Anna, but something happened in the two months between the miscarriage and Alessias pregnancy because Zoe completely stopped talking about them and vice versa also Zoe wasn’t at Anna’s baby shower and the last time the saw each other was after Alessia was born she and Alfie went to see them, it was a really short visit and they all looked really uncomfortable, it was probably one of those obligatory visits where you just want to get out 😂
The Sacconejolys have yet to keep one friend, it should have been easy to hang onto Zoe as they fed into her perfect family fantasy, but I think this one is on them, as much a Zoe struggles to maintain real friendships these people take it to the next level!
Just wanted to add to my own post, when has Zoe ever wanted anyone to go out? Her dream is to sit at home for the rest of her life watching movies, I think them blaming Zoe and Alfie was an admission of guilt.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.