Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they now do shower gels and body lotions shes got to tell all her minions. :giggle: also shes feeling off today so she's watching tv with Nala.:rolleyes:
Function of Beauty is so expensive. The minions won't be able to afford that 🙄
TV with Nala, no change there then.

Reactions: 8
Function of beauty have picked every Tom, dick and Harry to advertise for them, this is why I think she’s starting to realise her relevance isn’t where it used to be, people don’t care if she likes it because it’s all fake and she just disappears for months on end

Reactions: 14
I think the box looks like that ‘function of beauty’ and didn’t she just recently do another brand deal with them. Not really sure though
They would have had to send her a lot of product to fill those boxes - unless she’s going to be doing a collaboration with them or launching a similar type product for the U.K. market? Personalised scents, bath products, moisturisers, etc

Reactions: 4
They would have had to send her a lot of product to fill those boxes - unless she’s going to be doing a collaboration with them or launching a similar type product for the U.K. market? Personalised scents, bath products, moisturisers, etc
Yeah maybe, I just recognised the similar branding on the outside. She would be the type of person to create her own personal scent for their company. Salted caramel or some tit

She looks genuinely happy.

I believe, like everone else has said, that she really want to be married. But she hasn't decided if she really wants to be married, or if she really wants to be married to Alfie.

He's a selfish little hole, he has her on the hook and he knows it. He will do whatever is best for him when it's best for him. (Dare i say it, typical torie)

If she is his first gf, i don't think he sees himself with only her forever. Diane could be a good friendship for her to cultivate, away from the deys.

Nothing will change as.Aflie has everything just how he wants it at the moment. He's told her, she's just not listening.
I despise Zoe in many ways, but beyond the layers of narcissism and immaturity I think she's actually relatively harmless; she stumbled into the limelight and had some fun being a minor celebrity for a while, but deep-down just wants to settle down and have a family.

If Alfie had even a shred of respect for her he'd end the relationship and give her a chance to find someone new. You're right, he's completely in control now; she probably doesn't even try and have discussions about marriage/kids over fear of scaring him away. It's so sad to see someone build their own empire only to become a door-mat to some pretentious oaf who only cares about her when he needs to make a few £££.

Reactions: 48
I despise Zoe in many ways, but beyond the layers of narcissism and immaturity I think she's actually relatively harmless; she stumbled into the limelight and had some fun being a minor celebrity for a while, but deep-down just wants to settle down and have a family.

If Alfie had even a shred of respect for her he'd end the relationship and give her a chance to find someone new. You're right, he's completely in control now; she probably doesn't even try and have discussions about marriage/kids over fear of scaring him away. It's so sad to see someone build their own empire only to become a door-mat to some pretentious oaf who only cares about her when he needs to make a few £££.
I do find it interesting that seemingly the only time they speak about it is on camera or in front of people.. so he can’t kick up a fuss lol

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think Zoe and Aldie have some kind of contract between them about how to behave in front of the camera, what to talk about, what to post and what to write in the captions?
I don't know how rich people handle their relationships, but I've asked myself lately if there could be something that holds them from breaking up (apart from loneliness and money etc)

Reactions: 7
I do find it interesting that seemingly the only time they speak about it is on camera or in front of people.. so he can’t kick up a fuss lol
Well there's no way of us seeing the conversations off camera. I'm sure they talk about it in private if they're capable of making other big life decisions together. Zoe probably likes to put the pressure on Alfie by discussing it in videos and then Alfie includes it so he can use it in the title/stir up the zalfie comments.
Their lives are so embedded already I think it's clear they've both made a strong commitment to each other, but marriage is less of something to tick off for Alfie than it is for Zoe. Alfie has seen his parents and Poppy have long healthy relationships without marriage so I can see why he doesn't feel the need to, especially with the added pressure of youtube fans. I can see him wanting to recreate his parents' relationship and get married later on and he's already said he wants kids at the wedding. Zoe probably wants that final bit of commitment/stability after the failed Wilf rship and seeing her parents get divorced but she shouldn't need marriage for that. Obviously on different pages but it's a difficult one and need to compromise somehow.
It does sometimes look like Alfie is less interested in the relationship and leading Zoe on and maybe all the wedding with kids thing is just an excuse. But for Zoe's sake I'd like to hope things are different off camera. Hopefully one day they'll announce their secret wedding like they did with their new house.
If not then hopefully stop stringing her along. Part of me would love to see a single Zoe eventually find someone better suited. As much as Wilf was a twit, Zoe seemed more mature and they seemed to have that chemistry. Looked like a well suited couple. But maybe I'm looking back with rose tinted glasses cos obviously wasn't a good relationship in the end.

Reactions: 12
I hadn't heard of her during her Wilf days, the first video I've watched of hers was the pamper evening one actually haha. But judging from the posts about the situation, he doesn't seem like a great guy. And Zoe during those Wilf era videos strikes me off as a "mean girl of the school", if you know what I mean. Her bubbly "Zoella" persona is very different afterwards.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they announced that they've eloped, although on the other hand I wonder if either of them can pass on the cash cow that is wedding prep vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well there's no way of us seeing the conversations off camera. I'm sure they talk about it in private if they're capable of making other big life decisions together. Zoe probably likes to put the pressure on Alfie by discussing it in videos and then Alfie includes it so he can use it in the title/stir up the zalfie comments.
Their lives are so embedded already I think it's clear they've both made a strong commitment to each other, but marriage is less of something to tick off for Alfie than it is for Zoe. Alfie has seen his parents and Poppy have long healthy relationships without marriage so I can see why he doesn't feel the need to, especially with the added pressure of youtube fans. I can see him wanting to recreate his parents' relationship and get married later on and he's already said he wants kids at the wedding. Zoe probably wants that final bit of commitment/stability after the failed Wilf rship and seeing her parents get divorced but she shouldn't need marriage for that. Obviously on different pages but it's a difficult one and need to compromise somehow.
It does sometimes look like Alfie is less interested in the relationship and leading Zoe on and maybe all the wedding with kids thing is just an excuse. But for Zoe's sake I'd like to hope things are different off camera. Hopefully one day they'll announce their secret wedding like they did with their new house.
If not then hopefully stop stringing her along. Part of me would love to see a single Zoe eventually find someone better suited. As much as Wilf was a twit, Zoe seemed more mature and they seemed to have that chemistry. Looked like a well suited couple. But maybe I'm looking back with rose tinted glasses cos obviously wasn't a good relationship in the end.
I agree, we have no idea whether they talk about it behind the scenes or not, however they have shown is a fair amount of times in front of the camera, and I think it’s definitely quite telling (especially alfie using it to get his views up)
As for when she was with Wilf, I think she definitely seemed like she was “too cool” for YouTube - in her early early videos like her “facts about me” video (which I can’t find on YouTube anymore?) she just came off very blasé and like she was too good for it. I think her real bubbly side came out when she had started doing videos with the rest of the YouTube crew and met everybody else. Just my opinion anyway!

I hadn't heard of her during her Wilf days, the first video I've watched of hers was the pamper evening one actually haha. But judging from the posts about the situation, he doesn't seem like a great guy. And Zoe during those Wilf era videos strikes me off as a "mean girl of the school", if you know what I mean. Her bubbly "Zoella" persona is very different afterwards.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they announced that they've eloped, although on the other hand I wonder if either of them can pass on the cash cow that is wedding prep vlogs.
It's true she did have a slight bitchy mean girl vibe, probably why I thought she was cool at the time (+also her hair was v enviable). I think her old tweets and blog post comments definitely reflect that. But at the same time, she didn't stick out and a lot of other bloggers had similar attitudes. You could be quite open and frank on social media and there wasn't as much pressure or a young audience to think about.

Reactions: 6
I’ve mentioned before that I live in the town she went to secondary school in and I’m almost positive the girl who (in normal times) does my brows will have been in more or less her year. I was going to ask her but to be honest I’m a bit too embarrassed! I might throw my daughter under the bus and say that it’s her who is interested!
I did have a long chat with a lad who was a ‘friend from home’ of Joe’s. This was five or six years ago and he was absolutely giddy with the fact that when Joe came to visit they could go out in Bath and get free entry to a club, a cordoned off table, free drinks all night and girls hanging off them, it was very sweet!

Reactions: 21
I think she stays with Alfie because of her anxiety. She feels comfortable with how things are and doesn't like change. She likes having him around while she watches the same shows over and over again hiding under a blanket. She's created a life that doesn't challenge her or make her nervous. Mark comes over, Alfie is there, she pretends to work in her office now and again, and that's it. I don't even know how she'd cope with a baby to be honest because everything would be different.

I don't think Alfie is in love with her at all

Reactions: 26
I still wouldn’t be surprised if they did this! They could announce it with some sort of a silhouette type photo or a closeup of them holding hands or something, to get the shock factor without actually giving any of the visuals away. Then do a whole series of videos that had been pre-recorded (proposal, dress shopping, asking friends to be bridesmaids, bridesmaids dresses, flowers, aaaall that), with it finally ending with seeing photos/videos from their day where you can actually see the dress, flowers, venue, etc.

However, do I think Zoe has it in her to film all these things? Not really. But we do know she has NO PROBLEM filming things then finally posting them months later lol

i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!

i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!
Yeah I think they would keep it quite private. They share a lot but seem to like to keep some privacy and mystery. Hid their relationship for ages at the start, avoid kissing on camera, moved house in secret. Wedding would definitely be good content but I can't imagine them actually wanting to show the process or much of the day and they definitely don't need freebies. Tbh whenever I see them upload a couple photo, I always think it could be an announcement that they got married a couple days before. That's kind of how I'd hope it'd be.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if Zoe would be cut out for a baby either! What with her being so weak and fragile 😜 she says has a phobia of vomit- how could she cope with the morning sickness, and then the baby being sick? And I can't imagine Alfie doing any of the work, like nappy changes or getting up in the middle of the night. Actually, I can't imagine Zoe doing them things either!

Ugh, remember this one?! Totally set up to get people talking, why on earth would she have her left hand like that. They let people comment for ages speculating, then Zoe responds to one of the minions asking if they're engaged with a: "No! haha" 🙄 I'd say there could be a song and dance if an engagement ever happens! I'd like to think the wedding wouldn't be vlogged though, surely not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don't know if Zoe would be cut out for a baby either! What with her being so weak and fragile 😜 she says has a phobia of vomit- how could she cope with the morning sickness, and then the baby being sick? And I can't imagine Alfie doing any of the work, like nappy changes or getting up in the middle of the night. Actually, I can't imagine Zoe doing them things either!

Ugh, remember this one?! Totally set up to get people talking, why on earth would she have her left hand like that. They let people comment for ages speculating, then Zoe responds to one of the minions asking if they're engaged with a: "No! haha" 🙄 I'd say there could be a song and dance if an engagement ever happens! I'd like to think the wedding wouldn't be vlogged though, surely not.
Ah she looked so pretty with that hair! But gotta say even in this pic Alfie looks so uninterested! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.