Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor grammar is such an insult to struggling authors. She’s a published author yet doesn’t understand how to use apostrophes! Also, the way she always says and writes ‘Myself and ......’. It should be ‘...... and I’. Grrr. She has so much free time to educate herself, yet wastes away her days playing animal crossing.
Exactly this. It’s shameful. All those talented authors out there who deserve to have books published on merit. She is has the hide of a rhino to claim to be an author!

Reactions: 14
Like others, I wonder if they are trying though. I was always really vocal about wanting kids until we actually started trying and I realised it wasn’t going to happen easily. Now if people ask if I want kids I usually say I’m not sure, or maybe, as it’s easier than saying yes and then having to have the whole ‘you’re not getting any younger’ conversation, as though you’re not aware of your own declining fertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her poor grammar is such an insult to struggling authors. She’s a published author yet doesn’t understand how to use apostrophes! Also, the way she always says and writes ‘Myself and ......’. It should be ‘...... and I’. Grrr. She has so much free time to educate herself, yet wastes away her days playing animal crossing.
I think her bad grammar comes from wanting to appear well educated. "myself and ..." makes it seem like she's trying to be posh, and bussiness' sounds like she remembered from one english class 15 years ago that possessive James's can be written as James' and she's stubborn enough to still think that!

Reactions: 9
She has mentioned the problems with pills too, quite many times.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually think if she was pregnant she would somehow let it slip. She’s so “fragile” and pregnancy is such an intense period, she would moan about everything all the time i.e morning sickness, uncomfortable/painful, weight gain, hormonal mood swings etc. etc. I genuinely think they keep talking about children bc they’re on the spot and want to seem like an adult couple (which they’re not). Everything they say online is pre-planned for views. People who want to have children don’t talk about it all the time like this, they just go and have them... Or if they have fertility problems they keep quite about it or neutral. I don’t think they realise that them talking about it so casually with no intention of doing it any time soon, can be triggering for people who’ve been trying for years.

Reactions: 15
I dread for her to be pregnant, she'd suddenly become a parenting expert like that Giovana fletcher. We'll probably get a book deal about how she's the only woman on earth to ever have a child probably teaching us how to walk again. 🙄🙄🙄 wed also get an over priced super drug maybe boots range of zoella baby stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I hope for the hypothetical baby's sake that she isn't pregnant. They may be wealthy and able to provide for a child but together they would make horrendous parents and the kid would be the next cash cow without a doubt.

Reactions: 21
I hope for the hypothetical baby's sake that she isn't pregnant. They may be wealthy and able to provide for a child but together they would make horrendous parents and the kid would be the next cash cow without a doubt.
Yeah she cant even look after her 'baby' Nala and has let her get overweight.

Reactions: 11
ugh her new vlog was painful to watch. No social distancing, passing items back and forth...

And then the "WE HONESTLY HAVE SOCIAL DISTANCED AND NOT EVEN HUGGED"

sure.

Reactions: 13
See Joe and Dianne have been over today .....
For board games and scones!! I'm sure the last time they went they did the exact same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ugh her new vlog was painful to watch. No social distancing, passing items back and forth...

And then the "WE HONESTLY HAVE SOCIAL DISTANCED AND NOT EVEN HUGGED"

sure.
It pains me she thinks her subscribers are so dumb. Or maybe they really didn't touch and she's the dumb one thinking that's enough. For duck's sake she ate mcdonald's he bought, meaning he touched the bag, he touched utensils, blankets and million other things and deff wasn't far away while watching movie so why on earth would you proceed with the theatrics. Just say you're both healthy, you're not meeting other people and that's it.

Reactions: 12
Dianne posted some *awful* pics of Zoe and Aldie whilst eating. There must be sth behind it when someone posts unflattering photos of another person or am I interpreting too much into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao why is this so predictable? I mean nothing wrong with having different "ideal vacation" choices from your s/o but this is classic Zoe and Alfie and exactly what we always talk about lol.
Alfie wouldn't do any of those things in No. 3 really let's be honest.

He just thinks he would/could.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.