Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see why she couldn’t have cut that vlog into the three sections (the brownies, the stennies, mark) and just posted them as and when? Rather than waiting for them all to be together? She literally could have released 10 mins a week through lockdown and that wouldn’t have put any extra strain on her fragile arms

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she's pregnant. At the beginning of quarantine I thought she might have been because Alfie was acting so sweetly towards her in his streams, but I think he might have just been in a good mood. I think she'd be vlogging way more if she was pregnant and Alfie would probably return her affection (in real life and on social media) a lot more. Maybe they have decided to be private but I'd be surprised. I also don't think Alfie would act all lost and grim like he did the other day if he had a baby on the way, at least not on camera.

Reactions: 7
When she's sitting at a desk in his "other" house/office you can see all the dust floating about. Lazy slobs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Skin crawlingly fake watching the gift giving from Mark. He just apologises like he's about to have his head chopped off for getting the wrong one, during his audience with his master... It's literally soul destroying. His fake "isn't it?" And "schweetheart" forced childishness urgh... unbearable.
Got to admit. Into the star jeans though 🤣😂

Reactions: 18
I loved those jeans too haha

The horrendous oversized bikini top coming halfway down her body not so much

Reactions: 11
During the kind of ugly wrapping paper unwrapping, I think we all pictured the red carpet before her & Mark out of view on his knees. And don’t they know that covid can survive on dog hair? They were both acting stupidly paranoid about not giving each other a quick hug, meanwhile they were completely in each others company. I got the sense that his queen was being the paranoid one. She made him stay outside. I don’t think he expected that treatment. He needs to move on & free himself from the grip she has on him.

...Another note....he asked, “why are we the same person?” ....well....does he really want to know? It’s because you’re obsessed Mark. You see dollar signs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well, her not following through with Invisalign is something her and Alfie have in common it seems.
I remember wayyyy back when she had tumblr, somebody had asked her “what’s your favourite part about yourself” and she said she loved her teeth. Obviously this was years ago by this point and her views may be changed but honestly, I can definitely see Alfie trying to dictate that and pretty much everything else physical about her
Edit: soz was meant to reply to the comment about alfie probably telling Zoe to get Invisalign. It’s my first post, bare with! :)

Reactions: 14
I think if she is pregnant, she will surprise us and won’t mention it until the baby appears. I know people tend not to believe in her anxiety, but I do, and reckon the anxious side of her won’t share anything just in case she has to share sad news instead of happy news. I actually wouldn’t be surprised to find out they’ve tried in the past and it hasn’t worked out, which is why she’s dropped the whole public “I want a bump” stuff.

Reactions: 22
She’s shown herself having alcohol semi recently. If she was pregnant or TTC she wouldn’t be drinking (particularly since she doesn’t typically drink).

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s just come to a realisation that she and Alfie aren’t ready to have a baby yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think a lot of us, when we were in our twenties, said, “Oh yes, I will DEFINITELY be ready by 30,” only to get there and go, “Oh tit, NO, I am still too young and NOT READY for that!”

Reactions: 48
She’s shown herself having alcohol semi recently. If she was pregnant or TTC she wouldn’t be drinking (particularly since she doesn’t typically drink).
It depends if she actually was drinking - I had a friend who was trying for years, she would very publicly talk about her ‘journey to getting pregnant’, and then when she did get pregnant she was suddenly hit with lots of anxiety in case something happened, so rather that letting people ask she said they’d stopped trying and used to post pics of them with ‘alcohol’ (not her drinking it but pouring it/holding the glass etc) and then didn’t announce she was having the baby until she only had a month to go

Reactions: 10
I'm sad that the title of the thread had to change to feck! I don't think it conveys just how boring Zoe is.

I need to watch the vlogs but I've always thought to an extent that Mark is fake around Zoe and I feel is forcing the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's laughing like that and there's that many wrinkles on her nose, is there botox on her forehead? It's really odd to look at
I’ve been thinking she has had botox done for quite a while 🤔 That would explain why her face looks different and like it’s “melting”, the relaxed muscles from botox...

Also, very very petty, but it does my head in that she “writes“ and has books published yet she can’t f** spell and use grammar correctly 🤯 She posted this today.
It’s “businesses“ for f’s sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
... Why, on god’s green earth, would she think that an apostrophe needs to go there?!

Apostrophes are for contractions, or to show possession... Exactly what did she think was being contracted or possessed here?!

Again: if you’re going to make-believe that you write books, at least TRY to be believable! Her writing is about as convincing as me telling everybody, “Look! I’m a racing jockey!” and running round town on a micro scooter making “clip-clop” noises with my tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
... Why, on god’s green earth, would she think that an apostrophe needs to go there?!

Apostrophes are for contractions, or to show possession... Exactly what did she think was being contracted or possessed here?!

Again: if you’re going to make-believe that you write books, at least TRY to be believable! Her writing is about as convincing as me telling everybody, “Look! I’m a racing jockey!” and running round town on a micro scooter making “clip-clop” noises with my tongue.
Yes, as I've said before, the businesses that belong to themselves!
I'm not surprised she doesn't know how to spell, it's just that she probably should for a number of reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, as I've said before, the businesses that belong to themselves!
I'm not surprised she doesn't know how to spell, it's just that she probably should for a number of reasons.
I'm very revealed to know that even English "authors" cannot spell, so we all foreign speakers do not have to feel bad about making spelling mistakes! 🤣🤣 But not gonna lie, personally I wouldn't even have made such a spelling mistake. 😆

Reactions: 10
I really hope she isn't pregnant. Having a baby is amazing but also the most stressful thing you can go through. It tests even the most strong relationships and months of no sleep makes you want to kill your partner, let alone someone as bleeping useless as Aldie.

You also have to put yourself last as your child and what they need always comes first. There is no way either of them are mature enough to ever put anything or anyone ahead of themselves.

On a separate note, I see Zoe's unable to travel again and summoned Joe and Dianne to hers. I wonder if the high neck frumpy outfit Dianne's got on was Joe's idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm very revealed to know that even English "authors" cannot spell, so we all foreign speakers do not have to feel bad about making spelling mistakes! 🤣🤣 But not gonna lie, personally I wouldn't even have made such a spelling mistake. 😆
Her poor grammar is such an insult to struggling authors. She’s a published author yet doesn’t understand how to use apostrophes! Also, the way she always says and writes ‘Myself and ......’. It should be ‘...... and I’. Grrr. She has so much free time to educate herself, yet wastes away her days playing animal crossing.

Reactions: 23
I think if she is pregnant, she will surprise us and won’t mention it until the baby appears. I know people tend not to believe in her anxiety, but I do, and reckon the anxious side of her won’t share anything just in case she has to share sad news instead of happy news. I actually wouldn’t be surprised to find out they’ve tried in the past and it hasn’t worked out, which is why she’s dropped the whole public “I want a bump” stuff.
I think Alfie said she were on her period on his most recent vlog.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.