Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why neither of them wear their Cartier Love bracelet anymore. Mostly Zoe, as she's not engaged I thought she liked wearing a nice jewelry Alfie bought for her. Instead she wears cheap Asos ones all the time, or gold plated ones. Which reminds me, she also never wears the hideous thick gold necklace with charms that he bought her in New York two or three years ago. Lmao do you guys remember that day? She definitely thought he was about to propose... How awkward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I was actually thinking about this this morning. Do you think Zoe rethought the "bump and a ring by 30" thing because she saw that her mates' long term relationships weren't working out? e.g. louise and her husband/marcus and niomi obviously broke up ages ago, but tanya and jim must have been a big surprise.
Alfie's more hesitant to make that step anyway, so would make sense if they both realised they should give it more time (even if it has been 8 years!) as they're both (especially him) still very young.
Honestly I don't think that's it. I think she would accept him in a heartbeat if he asked her. I think she's just changed her messaging on it to save face - it's pretty embarrassing to admit 'I want to get married and have babies but my boyfriend doesn't', so that's why she's making out like she's happy with how things are and she's the one who's changed her mind.

Reactions: 20
It wouldn’t surprise me if Alfie kept stringing her along, giving her hope so she sticks around and then never following through, but she’s so committed to the idea of having this life with him she will just wait until it happens

Reactions: 12
Sorry, going back a page! Does she really not drink at all, then? I can understand not drinking to excess anymore, especially as you get older and feel the effects more often than not!

But not even a nice glass of red with dinner? They have the money to buy the really good stuff, too.
Not everyone drinks and that's perfectly ok.

However Zoe says she doesn't then still takes sips of peoples drinks or talks about having them for..what reason we have no idea, attention?

Reactions: 14
Not everyone drinks and that's perfectly ok.

However Zoe says she doesn't then still takes sips of peoples drinks or talks about having them for..what reason we have no idea, attention?
Its like those people who shout they're depressed on Facebook so everyone can ask if they're ok. I can imagine going out with her would be a massive pain in her arse. You'd all have to co ordinate outfits, she'd bang on about being on the lemonade and then at 10pm whip out the bleeping dominoes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its like those people who shout they're depressed on Facebook so everyone can ask if they're ok. I can imagine going out with her would be a massive pain in her arse. You'd all have to co ordinate outfits, she'd bang on about being on the lemonade and then at 10pm whip out the bleeping dominoes
My favourite thing is that she says she doesn't drink but still feels hungover the next day from dehydration. Girl, drink water.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, going back a page! Does she really not drink at all, then? I can understand not drinking to excess anymore, especially as you get older and feel the effects more often than not!

But not even a nice glass of red with dinner? They have the money to buy the really good stuff, too.
Clearly not, which again just shows the limits of her tastes which to me just sums up how boring she is. Not willing to try something new, develop an appreciation for something, indulge in good food/drink etc. Be it alcohol or not!
Drinking wine is something you slowly learn to love (at least from my experience) but we know Zoe doesn't even like coffee. She's like a kid - if it at first try seems disgusting then goodbye, she's off to "iced chocolate" hahah.
And to be honest... when do they ever even have a nice dinner?! 🤣 I wonder if Alfie's parents drink and offer wine at their place, never noticed.
THIS!!
Screams AD to me!!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but there is no excuse why she couldnt upload the vlog sooner shes not exactly run off her feet we've been in lockdown for months.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but there is no excuse why she couldnt upload the vlog sooner shes not exactly run off her feet we've been in lockdown for months.
What that's not true, Zoe is so busy with her book & has such important meetings via zoom. But she also gets migraines & has anxiety, how can you expect her do her job of vlogging & uploading it. That is just uncalled for, you are being too hard on poor ickle Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe Sugg #19 11 years on YouTube. Now there's nothing but ads. No ring and a bump is making Zozo too sad

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, the new Zoella blog post about 20 things to do in July. I think I need to go back to school ... I couldn't read it. Who writes these?! The language has got even more awful, it's now as hard to read as Poppy's blog.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, the new Zoella blog post about 20 things to do in July. I think I need to go back to school ... I couldn't read it. Who writes these?! The language has got even more awful, it's now as hard to read as Poppy's blog.
"Merhahaha, we only life banana bread now remember?"
Er, right ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.