Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of those bullet points don’t even have full stops at the end... yet, some of them do?! If they’re going to make-believe that she writes books, shouldn’t they at least TRY to make it believable?

Also, as a Cornish resident, minor gripe at her including a bullet point to encourage mini breaks down here during the pandemic. We still haven’t had our first peak yet. Most people don’t want loads and loads of tourists here in the summertime (granted, I’m sure people working in hospitality would like it, but most of us are along the “hell NO” lines).

Can’t she just go without a holiday for one year?? Her whole life appears to be one long holiday anyway.

Reactions: 31
As someone who suffers with anxiety I can't see how she can stay home all the time, I just find it makes it even worse. At least with my job it forces me out otherwise I have no money and it also gives me a routine. If her anxiety is as bad as she says there are little things she can do, it won't cure it but you can make it more manageable. Her laziness certainly doesn't help one iota

Reactions: 15
No. 10, how on earth are you going to listen to a podcast, you've left your phone at home.

I was about to say the same thing 😂

We blatantly know Zoe has had no involvement in this post as we all know she has no idea what a gym even looks like.
That blog is just utter rubbish and filler! I thought she wanted to think about the content she put out into the internet space....why would she then allow this crap to go on her website?!

Also, that vlog....is Zoe reading here?! Sure we mentioned a few pages back about how we haven't seen the removal of the stennies footage!!

Reactions: 9
As someone who suffers with anxiety I can't see how she can stay home all the time, I just find it makes it even worse. At least with my job it forces me out otherwise I have no money and it also gives me a routine. If her anxiety is as bad as she says there are little things she can do, it won't cure it but you can make it more manageable. Her laziness certainly doesn't help one iota
It’s only since being furloughed that I’ve realised how important my work routine is to my mental health.
I keep slipping in to patterns of not moving for days and I end up having to frog March myself out of the house. Needless to say I always feel so much better and promise myself it won’t happen again.
in fairness to myself I’ve been writing, I’m a very adventurous cook, I’ve had huge sort outs....without those things I think I’d be in my knees.
I can see how she could convince herself that this being housebound is all she’s up to.

Reactions: 14
I’m convinced zoe is pregnant - in her vlog she instantly knew it was exactly 2 months (To the day) since she was ‘poorly’, and her and Alfie looked especially loved up. Could she have told Mark while he was there? If she is she could be announcing soon as the vlog is a month old. I guess we’ll see!

Reactions: 10
What on EARTH does number 9 mean? Does anyone proof read this crap?
hahaha did Nala write that?

I’m convinced zoe is pregnant - in her vlog she instantly knew it was exactly 2 months (To the day) since she was ‘poorly’, and her and Alfie looked especially loved up. Could she have told Mark while he was there? If she is she could be announcing soon as the vlog is a month old. I guess we’ll see!
she does seem to be a bit puffy in a face, honestly I wish her all the best, that's her biggest dream it would be nice to see her get it

Reactions: 12
hahaha did Nala write that?

she does seem to be a bit puffy in a face, honestly I wish her all the best, that's her biggest dream it would be nice to see her get it
Shes been puffy in the face for months she would be 8 months pregnant by now if your going by that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Better late than never I suppose 🙄🙄
It irks me a little that they put this up on the Zoella site, driving traffic and ads towards a privileged white woman with millions. The irony. Just post the businesses in your stories with direct links and support.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh my god! Nala looks so chubby in the new vlog, how can 2 people let their dog get that fat? She's clearly unhealthy

Reactions: 9
it breaks my heart that she has all that money and never travels or goes on holiday or does anything of purpose. I would kill for that money and the opportunities it would bring.

Reactions: 24
it breaks my heart that she has all that money and never travels or goes on holiday or does anything of purpose. I would kill for that money and the opportunities it would bring.
Same. I always wonder why they aren’t making so much more of the opportunities they have now. They could start businesses, bring jobs into their community, travel, charity work... instead they rot at home and buy things.

Reactions: 16
she doesn’t like flying due to anxiety. I don’t like flying but I would Deal with it to travel more if I had the money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.