Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if she actually cares or not (I honestly think she does) but I was pleasantly surprised to see she didn't just repost one BLM post and moved on. I'm really glad she's using her platform to spread information and resources and that she seems to actually be doing at least a little bit of research, even if it's just on Insta. Good on her for once.
Long time lurker, but yeah I think she cares and wants to share - and she has actually followed some of the people who are educating (unlike inthefrow who recommended like ten accounts to help inform, but doesn’t follow any of them 🤷‍)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
yes i must say i'm pleasantly surprised by her, and also very surprised by tanya burr. this proves how important it is for popular media to be discussing these issues, as it can change so many people's perspectives. if every popular influencer actually became woke and spoke up about issues properly (i'm sure they don't fully understand racism even though they're posting) i feel like some actual change could happen. they have so much power, our generation's source of media and influence is them after all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know if she actually cares or not (I honestly think she does) but I was pleasantly surprised to see she didn't just repost one BLM post and moved on. I'm really glad she's using her platform to spread information and resources and that she seems to actually be doing at least a little bit of research, even if it's just on Insta. Good on her for once.
I agree. I actually found her guide really helpful for my own education. While gleam May have encouraged their influencers to post, she is doing far more than the token gestures of SacconeJoly and Pentland.

Reactions: 15
Strictly wanting her on the show makes me laugh because she claims she’s turned it down several times already. At this point if she were on Strictly, it would look like she’s just copying her brother 🤣 following in his footsteps
Can you imagine if she was on strictly though...she's like a wet blanket, she'd be too scared to do anything...and all we'd hear is, oh I had a panic attack today just thinking about performing or my anxiety is too high to do this today.
Can just imagine her being very shy, awkward and boring...

Not surprised the car has died and gone to heaven with them gerbils or whatever she had in the cages that have passed and the overpriced crimbo advent box of tat.

• Haha
How ungrateful to just let a gift sit there and rust. She was probably expecting a ring at the end of that treasure hunt though, the car must have been a reminder of what she didn’t get.

Reactions: 19
How ungrateful to just let a gift sit there and rust. She was probably expecting a ring at the end of that treasure hunt though, the car must have been a reminder of what she didn’t get.
Well she loves the Range Rover makes her look posh. :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Well she loves the Range Rover makes her look posh. :LOL:
Yes much more Zoe Sugg.2. Elocutions lessons to get rid of the Wilshire accent, the big house and the Range Rover. Did Alfie not say she was too nervous to drive it or something?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.