Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if she was on strictly though...she's like a wet blanket, she'd be too scared to do anything...and all we'd hear is, oh I had a panic attack today just thinking about performing or my anxiety is too high to do this today.
Can just imagine her being very shy, awkward and boring...
The anxiety or shyness wouldn't actually be a problem on Strictly. Some of the pros like Alijaz or Kevin or Gorka are usually given celebs with less confidence or maybe quiet shy, as they have the type of personality to bring the celeb out of themselves. So, that wouldn't be a problem on Strictly what would cause her problems is she so damn lazy & that is something the pro dancers have no time for, even if a celeb is bad, the pros still want the celeb to put as much effort & work in as possible, the dancers actually don't understand laziness. This would be the Zoes main issue with doing Strictly.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being so rich you leave a whole ass expensive RANGE ROVER to rot. She could have got one of her paid friends to sell it for her or swap it for a car she is more comfortable driving. It's an absolute WASTE!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being so rich you leave a whole ass expensive RANGE ROVER to rot. She could have got one of her paid friends to sell it for her or swap it for a car she is more comfortable driving. It's an absolute WASTE!
Her Range Rover is fine. She drives it. It is the Figaro? car that Alfie bought her that is broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The anxiety or shyness wouldn't actually be a problem on Strictly. Some of the pros like Alijaz or Kevin or Gorka are usually given celebs with less confidence or maybe quiet shy, as they have the type of personality to bring the celeb out of themselves. So, that wouldn't be a problem on Strictly what would cause her problems is she so damn lazy & that is something the pro dancers have no time for, even if a celeb is bad, the pros still want the celeb to put as much effort & work in as possible, the dancers actually don't understand laziness. This would be the Zoes main issue with doing Strictly.
Imagine the excuses though... “I had to stop training because I had a MASSIVE headache and fell asleep on the sofa at 2pm until 7pm, then I had a panic attack 3 seconds before coming on the dance floor and forgot the whole routine”

• Haha
She would just whimper that she couldn’t do it, the amount of times she has given up without pushing herself to actually try. If the professionals tried to lift her or make her do quick footwork she would send in Maddie to tell them off. Also the routine needed to be based on Harry Potter. 🙄

recently watched a couple of old vlogs. One of which they were excitedly planning lots and lots of Slugg life stuff. I take it it didn’t make enough money because other than the pop up shop for those hoodies nothing came of it.

Reactions: 13
If I were Alfie I would be beyond pissed off that I had bought her a whole ass car that she drove once (??) And then left on the driveway to rot. I know Alfie is a dumbass but I actually thought it was quite thoughtful of him to get her that car and do the little treasure hunt for her. Then again, Alfie clearly doesn’t value his things (note the half pipe, multiple swimming pools, trampoline.. etc). Maybe he doesn’t care. They’re both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 36
Like everything that's "new and exciting" in her life, once the novelty has worn off, it's abandoned. Was it Vlogmas a few years ago that she featured the car in? I seem to remember an animation of hers that featured the Figaro. I really can't be bothered to look for it though.

She's such a frustrating person to watch. There is only so much patience people have for the special snowflake act. I mean, I know to be an influencer you have to be a bit of a me monster, but she takes it to a whole new level. I remember when I first watched her years and years ago when she started thinking "this girl is so incredibly vapid". I can't imagine having so much money that you allow not just a car, but MULTIPLE different things to rot all around you without feeling any kind of guilt about it. If my Mum came to my house and saw I was living that way, there would be a big problem. Her mother has clearly given up. As combover Caligula would say "very sad".

Reactions: 15
One of which they were excitedly planning lots and lots of Slugg life stuff. I take it it didn’t make enough money because other than the pop up shop for those hoodies nothing came of it.
I know from Joe's channel they were planning on merch, put they couldn't agree on which type of hoodie to get. Joe had samples to try back this Summer, but clearly they couldn't agree cause there hasn't been a mention about it since & Joe went on to do In the Pan merch with Dianne instead & merch for the Joe & Dianne show.

Her mother has clearly given up. As combover Caligula would say "very sad".
I think it was said before, but Zoe & her mum's relationship is quite precarious. Her parents split Zoe & Joe both lived with their dad & their was very little mention of her mum for years. It was only in the last 2/3 years that Zoe's mum has been allowed back into her life & it is on Zoe's terms like Zoe rarely visits her mum it's always her mum who has to travel to see Zoe & just my own opinion her mum is probably afraid to say anything or have Some completely freeze her out again, as Zoe is known to do this with anyone who disagrees with her.

Reactions: 27
I think it was said before, but Zoe & her mum's relationship is quite precarious. Her parents split Zoe & Joe both lived with their dad & their was very little mention of her mum for years. It was only in the last 2/3 years that Zoe's mum has been allowed back into her life & it is on Zoe's terms like Zoe rarely visits her mum it's always her mum who has to travel to see Zoe & just my own opinion her mum is probably afraid to say anything or have Some completely freeze her out again, as Zoe is known to do this with anyone who disagrees with her.
My theory is still that Zoe's mother chose to end their relationship and quickly (or already had) found someone else and Zoe never got over it. Which is fair if you're really blindsided by your parents divorce and also immature af.
Could also be that Tracy had problems that stopped her from being able to have fully custody.
And now Zoe probably enjoys having another 'yes' person on her side. Also does Zoe ever see her dad anymore? Does he visit them in Brighton? I haven't been following super closely but I feel like I'm more aware of Tracy visiting than mystery dad?

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over how much she shows off being a member of the Deyes family, but never seems to mention her own, just because you have in laws now doesn’t mean you don’t have your own family too and she just doesn’t seem interested in them which I find really sad

My theory is still that Zoe's mother chose to end their relationship and quickly (or already had) found someone else and Zoe never got over it. Which is fair if you're really blindsided by your parents divorce and also immature af.
Could also be that Tracy had problems that stopped her from being able to have fully custody.
And now Zoe probably enjoys having another 'yes' person on her side. Also does Zoe ever see her dad anymore? Does he visit them in Brighton? I haven't been following super closely but I feel like I'm more aware of Tracy visiting than mystery dad?
No I dont think her dad has ever been to her house. I could be wrong so feel free to correct me if anyone knows different.(y)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also the routine needed to be based on Harry Potter. 🙄
it's probably just me but I get so mad whenever she says how big of a fan of HP she is.... witch didn't even read the books!!! she only read the first one.
and all fans know that the books are so much more than the movies and so much better.... she is fake fan and too lazy to even read the series she is "soooooo in love with" 🙄

Reactions: 26
The dad lives in Wiltshire. He doesn't like his face to be on camera, but he is very rarely mentioned by Zoe at all anymore, which is strange considering she was extremely close with him up until a few years ago, I know he used to do Joe's finances for him, probably did the same for Zoe & may have told her off for her spending habits or offered advice that she didn't want hear & she froze him out.

I know she went to see him on father's day in 2019, most likely cause Joe & Dianne where going, but this seemed to be one of the only times she saw him, as she brought his Xmas presents from the previous Christmas as she hadn't visited. She also saw him a week or 2 before Xmas this year for an afternoon & no mention of the dad since then.

I also find it strange if on the rare occasions Zoe goes to Wiltshire & stays that she doesn't doesn't stay in either of her parents houses, she always gets an air b&b. I know that her dad has 2 spare rooms both of which have double beds, as they where Zoe & Joe's old rooms & her mum also has a guest room, as Joe & Dianne have stayed over in it. It just seems a bit odd. I'm also pretty sure Dianne has seen more of Zoe's parents & grandparents then Zoe has. Dianne is constantly on tour & yet has still spent more time with Zoe's family then Zoe has & I'm pretty sure Dianne brother has even met Zoe's parents.

Reactions: 33
The dad lives in Wiltshire. He doesn't like his face to be on camera, but he is very rarely mentioned by Zoe at all anymore, which is strange considering she was extremely close with him up until a few years ago, I know he used to do Joe's finances for him, probably did the same for Zoe & may have told her off for her spending habits or offered advice that she didn't want hear & she froze him out.

I know she went to see him on father's day in 2019, most likely cause Joe & Dianne where going, but this seemed to be one of the only times she saw him, as she brought his Xmas presents from the previous Christmas as she hadn't visited. She also saw him a week or 2 before Xmas this year for an afternoon & no mention of the dad since then.

I also find it strange if on the rare occasions Zoe goes to Wiltshire & stays that she doesn't doesn't stay in either of her parents houses, she always gets an air b&b. I know that her dad has 2 spare rooms both of which have double beds, as they where Zoe & Joe's old rooms & her mum also has a guest room, as Joe & Dianne have stayed over in it. It just seems a bit odd. I'm also pretty sure Dianne has seen more of Zoe's parents & grandparents then Zoe has. Dianne is constantly on tour & yet has still spent more time with Zoe's family then Zoe has & I'm pretty sure Dianne brother has even met Zoe's parents.
Pretty disgusting that she completely disregards her own family and is all about Alfie's

Reactions: 16
As much as I love to fault Zoe I must say I am really impressed about how she's using her platform for blm, she's done a lot more than lot's of other Youtubers and is definitley not taking it lightly I hope she keeps it up

Reactions: 32
i feel like judging her family life and speculating is a bit extreme seeing as we don't know anything, not really. anything could have happened between them that we don't know about. please don't take this as me defending her, i just think we should stick to the facts when we criticise her, because she genuinely has got a lot of faults haha

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.