Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though I agree with some of what you've said I think this is more about age/maturity instead of gender assumptions.

My problem is how people like Zoe will label this as "self care" whereas its actually the opposite. I can tell you from experience that routines, responsibility and discipline are so much more beneficial for your wellbeing than slubbing around in manky pyjamas and pining after your childhood.
I agree. Self care is doing things that better yourself. Meditating, yoga, a walk, etc. Not doing things that bring you comfort without bettering you.

Funny the way Alfie touches EVERYTHING in the supermarket without gloves and then back in the car takes off the mask with the same dirty hand. Does he watch the news? What a moron...

View attachment 106083View attachment 106085View attachment 106084
View attachment 106088
He gives me a whole complex.

Reactions: 5
That house looked lovely from those pictures, so bright and airy before they changed it (everything they touch turns to shite 💩) - but it's FAR too big for two people! Zoe must have thought they'd be filling it with children. I bet Alfie said as much to her, but with zero intention of seeing it through. He just wanted the big house for the clout, and to fill with children's toys for himself!

It's unbelievable that these two talentless, layabout, work-shy nobodies were able to buy a house like that, fill it with expensive shite, have a Range Rover etc., and how they've made so much money in general from doing absolutely nothing of note or value whatsoever. And then treat their audience/fans with such contempt when they're the ones who have made their lives of luxury possible. It makes me so cross. And they're both as tight as a duck's backside, never wanting to pay for a thing.

But I guess all the money, big house, fancy cars, rooms full of free clothes, getting #gifted hair extensions and makeup would mean next to nothing if your life is an empty shell and your wet wipe, closeted boyfriend refuses to commit and leads you on for a decade, just for the freebies and the money. Oh dear. A marriage and children are priceless, Zoe's lifelong dream (and biggest fear to miss out on) - and they're not happening.

I still laugh at them having the house blurred on Google maps, though - they really must think they're the creme de la creme of celebrity 😂

Reactions: 23
It's unbelievable that these two talentless, layabout, work-shy nobodies were able to buy a house like that, fill it with expensive shite, have a Range Rover etc.,
And a ugly dog. (Sorry not sorry.)

Also that garden has been ruined by Horsie a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Alfies vlog she cuts his hair and says 'I did a bleeping great job' err well you was talked through it by bis hairdresser FFS. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
And a ugly dog. (Sorry not sorry.)

Also that garden has been ruined by Horsie a few times.
Oh yes, how could I forget that ugly inbred dog? (Also sorry not sorry)

The garden has been ruined by him and his childish whims, he can't look after anything, because it's easy come easy go, neither of them seem to value anything.

In Alfies vlog she cuts his hair and says 'I did a bleeping great job' err well you was talked through it by bis hairdresser FFS. :rolleyes:
Wow such an achievement!

Her swearing is so cringeworthy and try-hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When do you think any of them will address us for cyber bullying for calling that dog ugly?

• Haha
There was a floor plan, if that helps!View attachment 108401
So, have I got this right ... ground floor is mainly the same, few changes, top (2nd) floor is entirely made up of, Zoe's office, conference room thing and...Zoe's store room of products? The middle floor includes their bedroom, 2 spare bedrooms, and they made the master their walk-in I think?

Jeez. What a lot of space.

So, have I got this right ... ground floor is mainly the same, few changes, top (2nd) floor is entirely made up of, Zoe's office, conference room thing and...Zoe's store room of products? The middle floor includes their bedroom, 2 spare bedrooms, and they made the master their walk-in I think?

Jeez. What a lot of space.
Yes but that wasnt big enough so Alfie had to buy a 2 bed cottage next door for his office. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh this is gonna be bad but i don’t hate all the changes they have made. I kinda like the new conservatory, but they have made a beautiful bright house really dark. Im just jealous id give anything for a house

Reactions: 40
Thanks for all the pics. Still would have loved a reno-series. There's been lots of changes, not only to decor but some walls and stuff have moved. Would have been really interesting and a chance for Zoe to transition to an older viewership. Shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The greatest tragedy is that dining room. So bright and beautiful moulding that’s well featured. Now it’s this dark black room that is never used.

Such a shame.

Reactions: 34
Oooh this is gonna be bad but i don’t hate all the changes they have made. I kinda like the new conservatory, but they have made a beautiful bright house really dark. Im just jealous id give anything for a house
The big bi-folding doors which open the conservatory right up are great. I dream of a house where I can have those along the back wall out of a big kitchen/dining/living space into an outdoor entertaining space for amazing summer parties.

But the darkness shrinks the house. It looks massive in those pictures so bright and open, but they've made it feel so small.

I've also never understood that massive family bathroom, it's huge and a weird layout. And even with them being skylights I do find see through windows to be weird in a bathroom.

Reactions: 19
I did find a few more pictures (the property was on sale a couple of times) and fun fact: "alfie's office" cottace was once on sale as a part of their main house (maybe like a guest house).

These are bad quality, unfortunately
Loving these hun great find. She soon changed the front gates so no one could see in. :giggle:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.