Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch eats so much halloumi I’m surprised she hasn’t turned into a block

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just watching her IGTV where she did a week in outfits and one of them she says she wasn’t leaving the house and just wanted something comfy and casual to wear. So she’s wearing a bleeping £700 Gucci jumper. To slum around the house 😂😂 talk about out of touch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Also. She said in that igtv that she actually needs glasses now? For what? I was sick of her wearing those glasses when she didn’t need them but now she supposedly does? Hmm

Reactions: 8
Princess Zoe would like all the haters to know she actually managed to get dressed and leave her bed today

Edit: The fact that she says she misses going out for breakfast but is still perfectly capable of making a decent breakfast just shows how rich, out of touch and lazy they've become in that house
Those stupid boiled eggs that she make really get on my tits. Just poach them you divvy!

Reactions: 9
Been watching all of Zoe's vlogs from the last week or so, and must admit I've enjoyed them. As much as for some reason I wish she still did main channel videos / even spent more time on YouTube, I've always loved her vlogs.

Why do these ex Zoella stant tik toks make me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
VLOG: STAYING CONNECTED & ALL THE ONLINE QUIZZES

• Zoe, like Alfie, is donating all her AdSense today to the NHS ---she also added "I want to point out, I have made a personal donation" -- she knew we would be on her neck
  • Zoe gloated she has been up since 6 am - I would too if I lived such a vapid existence
  • For lunch she made a Bagel Man Bagel "The Halloumi" -- halloumi, hummus, spinach and "avo" ---woooow --- she even called it "lunch inspiration" -- a common bagel?
  • Zoe "I think bagels are my favourite bread varieties" to Alfie: "what's yours?" --- her intelligence reminds me of this scene from Love Island
  • Zoe: "You want to toast your bagel first" -- thanks, I normally toast my hand

• She went outside in a "cosy" hoodie blanket -- funny how Dom and Mark bought her one, obviously, everyone knows she's always supppper cold
  • She des a quiz, and Alfie is doing it in another room (perhaps his office) because you can hear him, but not see him lol --- how weird
  • Zoe: "I miss One Direction" -- when she was in her prime
  • Atter the quiz, she plays Animal Crossing and goes to bed at 9pm
  • Zoe: "This character called Teddy is a fitness lad, so every gift he gives me is to do with working out....uhhhh he gave me a football" --- 😂😂😂 even the game is saying WORK OUT!!!
  • Zoe: "I spend so much time giving these Islanders great gifts, and get crap ones back" -- probably what she thinks IRL

• Next day vlog -- Zalfie spend time cleaning, then food shop then live with Mark [surprised Mark did not self-isolate at Zalfies lol]
  • The rest was boring -- bath, pasta for dinner, dead extensions still hanging on her tiny head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks overandunder and GossWhore. Now I don't have to watch the vlog. Unfortunately, I have just been so freaking busy with work lately.
Glad it doesn't seem like I'm missing any actual content.

Screenshot_20200412-154403.jpg

Right. Here is Zoe cutting Alfie's hair. Why does it need to go on Instagram? All she's doing is cutting his hair. I'm very confused...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 107683
Right. Here is Zoe cutting Alfie's hair. Why does it need to go on Instagram? All she's doing is cutting his hair. I'm very confused...
Because they are chronic oversharers with no self awareness or filter. It's sad that these people literally do stuff for content a d document everything online. Do they have no private lives or thoughts that aren't shared online?

Reactions: 19
Did she really need to do a live for making chocolate rice Krispy cakes? How old is she?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.