Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said that she couldn't handle caffeine yet she is having a coffee with 2 heaped spoons of it?! Yeah right. She has made that for the gram then its straight down the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey guys, long time (I mean loooong time) lurker here.

I've been thinking about her skin and how she improved it so much in such a short period of time and I think she's potentially on accutane.

Here's my (not at all proven) thoughts:
- I have similar skin to her (hormonal cystic acne). I'm on my 5th month of accutane and it is the ONLY thing that has worked. I waited until I was an adult to try it (i'm in my mid 20s), but tried literally everything else. I can't think of what else could produce such good results.
- the side effect include dry skin and lips - her lips (to me) have been looking pretty dry, and I don't know if the weather in the UK is cold enough for it to be down to winter (I live in Canada and dry lips are pretty common in winter) - but correct me if I'm wrong
- another side effect is dry eyes, which can mess with your vision temporarily. I wear glasses for far vision but have a super low prescription, but even I've noticed my eyesight has gone meh because my eyes are dry, and I wear my glasses more frequently now.
- with the dry skin, you get like NO grease. I could get away with not washing my hair for days already (I have curly hair too so I avoid washing too much), but I would still have some grease after a few days. Now it literally never gets greasy, and I only have to wash my hair after I work out. Zoe doesn't work out much so maybe that's why she's getting away with not washing her hair for so long?

I literally have no issues with her taking accutane (other people have other opinions) - I can see how she might not want to advertise her taking it because it is a HARSH HARSH drug and I personally think people should wait until they are adults to take it (unless they have severe severe acne), because it's so harsh on your body. If she said "accutane cured my skin" then all her 12 year old followers who have regular teenage acne may flock to try it. Then again, her staying mum about it is pretty frustrating...
Just my thoughts! Could be totally off base here.

Reactions: 19
Funny how all these "creatives" are showing their true colours during lockdown. if they were truly "creative" they'd still be managing to put out innovative content, instead we get six mins of Zoe talking about being a "picky eater" (a phrase that shouldn't really apply to anyone above the age of 10).

Reactions: 29
They have nothing to do but make content. Like someone else posted she could fill up a memory card with content, give us all a good look through your wardrobe and perhaps clear the stuff you’re not going to use again. Put the fear in Alfie by planning a fake wedding, choose a dress etc. Maybe it will help spur things on. Talk people through your writing process, how to get published etc cmon you little author you must be a dab hand by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says she’s a fussy/picky eater, she eats little and often, she has a fear of vomit and she gets travel sickness.

THIS IS HER VLOG CONTENT.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And just looking at his family, Poppy, Nick and Amanda are all carrying some extra weight so it might also be family thing that when the metabolism goes, wham, porker.
I’m so going to hell but good duck this had me laughing so hard I almost chocked to death on my hot coco 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably has gained weight. He doesn't use his gym enough. 90 day challenge lasted less than 9 days. Has spent months saying he is going to workout before coming up with naff excuses, like his garage was too cold in winter - stupid twit should've have a normal door put in like a sensible person would've. He still eats a lot though and as he gets older his body will be less able to cope with Two Dinners Deyes and his endless eating. Definitely gained a bit of weight, wouldn't be so bad if it was muscular/toned with working out.

And just looking at his family, Poppy, Nick and Amanda are all carrying some extra weight so it might also be family thing that when the metabolism goes, wham, porker.
006EBA25-AE65-4080-8F6E-BC5A3766DFDA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has she ever mentioned an eating disorder i feel like she has one
I think with her fear of vomit she probably is very conscious of how much she eats, reducing the risk of having to vomit alot if she should get ill.
I had a terrible phobia of being sick in my early teens and lost far too much weight. Because I was so anxious about getting sick I always felt nausea and then I would limit or choose very carefully whst I was eating in case I did get sick. It was exhausting. I was underweight. Weak. Lacking in nutrition. Brain Fog. It was horrible. I feel sorry for Zoe if that's what is happening but then she needs to get help. She always used to say how much therapy had helped with her anxiety before but some phobia focused CBT would really help with the over thinking and safety behaviours around that fears.

Reactions: 8
She says she’s a fussy/picky eater, she eats little and often, she has a fear of vomit and she gets travel sickness.

THIS IS HER VLOG CONTENT.
If she eats little and often (nothing wrong with that) then it makes even less sense to make the size of meals she makes. I mean, often heaped, full plates of food. I can understand if you go out to a restaurant and they give you a meal of that size, but if you're making meals at home, why on earth would you cook (far more) more than you know you would eat?

It just strikes me as so wantonly wasteful, even more so in these times where so many families are struggling.

Reactions: 14
I'm new here and a bit of a lurker, but I couldn't not post this when it popped up in my news email this morning! I thought you all might find it as funny as I did.

Zoella got a warning from the ASA for not making it clear that one of her insta posts was an ad 😂 she hid the 'ad' letters in a story back in July. I'm surprised it took this long for them to say something (the news article was published today), since she and Alfie have been doing that for a while. I wonder if they're going to keeping a closer eye on her now?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think with her fear of vomit she probably is very conscious of how much she eats, reducing the risk of having to vomit alot if she should get ill.
I had a terrible phobia of being sick in my early teens and lost far too much weight. Because I was so anxious about getting sick I always felt nausea and then I would limit or choose very carefully whst I was eating in case I did get sick. It was exhausting. I was underweight. Weak. Lacking in nutrition. Brain Fog. It was horrible. I feel sorry for Zoe if that's what is happening but then she needs to get help. She always used to say how much therapy had helped with her anxiety before but some phobia focused CBT would really help with the over thinking and safety behaviours around that fears.
this sounds exactly like my experience too! except I was a kid. parents got me referred for CBT because My phobia got to the point where it was so bad that if someone in the same room as me coughed I would run out,thinking they were going to vom. CBT is incredible but you do have to work hard. I swear people expect (esp lazy Zoe) therapists to magically cure you. No, sometimes you have to work hard to heal from mental battles.You have to put yourself in tough situations and work your way up doing things you couldn’t imagine before. After recovery from my phobia I gained lots of weight and all healthy weight too! She could benefitbut I just can’t see her tryint

Reactions: 8
I'm new here and a bit of a lurker, but I couldn't not post this when it popped up in my news email this morning! I thought you all might find it as funny as I did.

Zoella got a warning from the ASA for not making it clear that one of her insta posts was an ad 😂 she hid the 'ad' letters in a story back in July. I'm surprised it took this long for them to say something (the news article was published today), since she and Alfie have been doing that for a while. I wonder if they're going to keeping a closer eye on her now?
It's about time they called influencers out on that bs. Hide it in the bottom tactic.
Screenshot_20200422-165939_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.