Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh for me it wasn't her age, it's her wealth

I'm working in aid right now dealing with both legal and food aid. And food aid I've seen people age 40 eating noodles until they can get food delivered. So I don't judge in that sense.

So when I made the comment I was wondering why a millionaire is trying to slum it because she didn't prepare properly not because she didn't have the money. Now she's living off Gousto meals until she can get back into Waitrose. Poor princess.
Totally get that some people have to eat them, I did a couple weeks back when I ran low on food but she has ALL this food in her pantry and fridge. Think she is trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she just likes the taste of them. I occasionally eat instant noodles just because they are quick to cook and I like the taste lol and im over 30 and have fridge/ freezer full

Reactions: 37
Is that a bad photo or has Alfie gained weight?
Probably has gained weight. He doesn't use his gym enough. 90 day challenge lasted less than 9 days. Has spent months saying he is going to workout before coming up with naff excuses, like his garage was too cold in winter - stupid twit should've have a normal door put in like a sensible person would've. He still eats a lot though and as he gets older his body will be less able to cope with Two Dinners Deyes and his endless eating. Definitely gained a bit of weight, wouldn't be so bad if it was muscular/toned with working out.

And just looking at his family, Poppy, Nick and Amanda are all carrying some extra weight so it might also be family thing that when the metabolism goes, wham, porker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally get that some people have to eat them, I did a couple weeks back when I ran low on food but she has ALL this food in her pantry and fridge. Think she is trying to be relatable.
That's what I was thinking because shes never been through that. She started YouTube at what like 19? And by 22 was racking it in. And is now a millionaire.

Influencers like Zozo have realised people don't want fancy mansions, but real life but her real life is privileged and boring so she's faking this #Relatable with "Ohhh I eat noodles and clean my own house too"

Maybe she just likes the taste of them. I occasionally eat instant noodles just because they are quick to cook and I like the taste lol and im over 30 and have fridge/ freezer full
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
That's what I was thinking because shes never been through that. She started YouTube at what like 19? And by 22 was racking it in. And is now a millionaire.

Influencers like Zozo have realised people don't want fancy mansions, but real life but her real life is privileged and boring so she's faking this #Relatable with "Ohhh I eat noodles and clean my own house too"

I'm also over 30 and love cooking from scratch but also have instant noodles once in a blue moon 😂 love them. I know it's terrible (also don't care hahaha)

Reactions: 11

Haha my family would think I had lost my mind if I started taking random pics of noodles. Saying that I would if I were getting paid a fortune for it

Reactions: 4
I hope they rebook their trips they had planned this year for 2021.I genuinely think they’d benefit from going away and travelling a little, especially Zoe.They literally never go anywhere together and they have the means to do so whenever they like.
They went Dubai for free and did nothing.
He did his teeth,changed them into horse teeth

I think she was sick in the middle of the trip?
( here at Tattle we think it's just BS)
(Can anyone remember?)
Think even cancel going to some show?

Reactions: 6
I think it will be a bit of a shock for Alfie to have age/metabolism catch up with him - you can already see it happening with his puffy face, but I think for so long he's got away with being able to eat whatever he wants, live a fairly sedentary lifestyle and stay fairly lean so he can kid himself that he's a 'skater boy'.

Zoe always seems to make very large meals too, proportional to the size she is. She must either have the world's best metabolism, or barely eat any of the meals she makes. If the latter, it's disgustingly wasteful and to be honest, just weird behaviour.

Reactions: 15
I think it will be a bit of a shock for Alfie to have age/metabolism catch up with him - you can already see it happening with his puffy face, but I think for so long he's got away with being able to eat whatever he wants, live a fairly sedentary lifestyle and stay fairly lean so he can kid himself that he's a 'skater boy'.

Zoe always seems to make very large meals too, proportional to the size she is. She must either have the world's best metabolism, or barely eat any of the meals she makes. If the latter, it's disgustingly wasteful and to be honest, just weird behaviour.
I think she doesnt eat much during the day. Prob breakfast and dinner.

Reactions: 6
I think she doesnt eat much during the day. Prob breakfast and dinner.
It's how I get away with eating big meals. I don't eat breakfast as a general rule and offset with other smaller meals. All sort of balances out for me. Though the big meals I do have aren't always pizza.

They went Dubai for free and did nothing.
He did his teeth,changed them into horse teeth

I think she was sick in the middle of the trip?
( here at Tattle we think it's just BS)
(Can anyone remember?)
Think even cancel going to some show?
yeah they went to the beach and did nothing then went for dinner and played cards then she was sick so he went to this show on his own while she sat and watched Gavin and stacey (no lie)

Reactions: 10
yeah they went to the beach and did nothing then went for dinner and played cards then she was sick so he went to this show on his own while she sat and watched Gavin and stacey (no lie)
bleeping hell imagine her being your girlfriend. I know we say how awful Alfie is but she’s just as bad! Doesn’t she ever feel bad?? I’d be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 12
She doesn't finish ANYTHING. She's said before in vlogs that she's always leaving half-full cups of hot chocolate lying around. I remember a few years back in one of her vlogs she went to a cafe with a friend (might've been Anna Saccone) and they pointed out Zoe's half eaten brownie and joked about how Zoe never finishes food. Zoe was agreeing and saying that she always leaves a bit on her plate.

She probably does have a fast metabolism, but it's not magic. She eats junk but very small amounts of it, so she's still not consuming many calories. There can't possibly be many nutrients in the type and quantity of food she eats - that's why she's always tired and looks so rough (almost grey-ish) without makeup on. It just goes to show that even if you don't put weight on, an unhealthy lifestyle always shows.

Reactions: 15
on the topic of food etc, i agree nothing wrong with noodles once in a while but at least spruce it up with some soy sauce, chilli flakes and some veg like broccoli lol.

in her recent vlog she talked about how she’s fussy with food and it frustrates her & honestly i can relate so much, it’s really frustrating and personally i experience the same due to a crappy childhood but anyways !!
it could be something she could speak to her therapist about .. although we’ve not heard them speak about their therapist for a while..
i would love the privilege of having a private therapist :/ ergh

Reactions: 9
she is really small. i was watching her instastories yesterday and her shoulder blades and collarbones were proper sticking out. She needs to eat more, and more nutritional meals.

I need a rant about Zoe Slug! She only went and made herself a Dalgona coffee for the ‘gram because let’s face it this coffee is a trend right now!!! Read her comment!! She doesn’t even like the taste of coffee. Then why the duck would you bother with a Dalgona coffee? If made properly it’s sooo strong!! She’s such a sheep!!!
Because she’s clearly been sent those flavour pot things. Then not declared ad.
Could be wrong... but...!

Reactions: 8
on the topic of food etc, i agree nothing wrong with noodles once in a while but at least spruce it up with some soy sauce, chilli flakes and some veg like broccoli lol.
Ohh, absolutely, I always add soy sauce and something on the side, never just noodles (grew out of that part apparently, thankfully I also grew out of those instant mash pots I lived on from Morrisons when I was a student (omg they tasted so good though, they had dried onion inside)) 😄

View attachment 114032
I know this is Zoe's thread but why can he never put his phone down? She looks so annoyed.
That’s his messaging Lottie asking for nudes smile and she knows it 😂

Probably has gained weight. He doesn't use his gym enough. 90 day challenge lasted less than 9 days. Has spent months saying he is going to workout before coming up with naff excuses, like his garage was too cold in winter - stupid twit should've have a normal door put in like a sensible person would've. He still eats a lot though and as he gets older his body will be less able to cope with Two Dinners Deyes and his endless eating. Definitely gained a bit of weight, wouldn't be so bad if it was muscular/toned with working out.

And just looking at his family, Poppy, Nick and Amanda are all carrying some extra weight so it might also be family thing that when the metabolism goes, wham, porker.
He said in a recent vlog he missed working out so much. ‘Uighur you guys I miss working out sooo much’. Your gym is in your garage dumbass you’re not going to get covid there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.