Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no I'm pretty sure it was a proper venue - some of the things that get said here are just ridiculous
Hanta virus ...read about it. You’re probably just accustomed to old buildings. I haven’t lived in places w/ basements for many years. If you’re aware of what the Sacconejoly basement used to be like, they had rats &/or mice. And that was in their home. So if you take some basement in a town area, you’re more likely to have rodents. Not sure why anyone is quick to defend a century+ old basement. Sure it’s an interesting environment. I used to live in brownstone apts myself. It was an interesting time & I loved decorating my place. Carry on.

Reactions: 3
Hanta virus ...read about it. You’re probably just accustomed to old buildings. I haven’t lived in places w/ basements for many years. If you’re aware of what the Sacconejoly basement used to be like, they had rats &/or mice. And that was in their home. So if you take some basement in a town area, you’re more likely to have rodents. Not sure why anyone is quick to defend a century+ old basement. Sure it’s an interesting environment. I used to live in brownstone apts myself. It was an interesting time & I loved decorating my place. Carry on.

Reactions: 4
I give AtoZ an A+ in finding someplace trendy & interesting though! The cafe might want to repaint a bit. Doesn’t have to be white, but maybe a tad less moldy looking. It’s likely a losing battle since a cellar though.

Reactions: 3

Tell you how I'm feeling Zoe. Glad to be off work for two days! But then that wouldn't be an issue for you, with your attitude "misty and dark. I'll stay in bed today"
🙄
She's so boring
I'm never intrigued by any of her Instagram posts. The captions are bland af. I'm so sick of her Instagram. She needs to post what she wants. Not what will get the likes. But then she claims to know this, then clearly posts things for the likes.
Still dressing like a twit then and anyone else notice Poppy has got the same bag as Zoe. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god...who knew that ropes of fake hair would make zoe so happy....! They all look like a bunch of overgrown toddlers dressed like that & screaming for attn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be making some good dollar from those pointless apps she “co founded”. Notice it says @zoella on the app profiles and not @zoesugg meaning it’s probably Holly and Co that have collaborated and she is just riding the wave with her stupid bleeping unwashed, unblended, crappy, stinking extensions and grinch mouth smile full of cold sores.

Reactions: 16
Actual LOL.

I would never eat out or go to a bar or small indie gig or comedy show in my city if I didn’t go to cellars, because a good chunk of the interesting bars, venues, cafes and restaurants are in cellars. The same goes for many cities in the U.K. and Ireland.

Zoe’s a head but let’s not duck over a venue you know nothing about to lay into a zelebrity.

And that’s not policing a thread that’s just saying you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about and tit like this makes tattle look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I give AtoZ an A+ in finding someplace trendy & interesting though! The cafe might want to repaint a bit. Doesn’t have to be white, but maybe a tad less moldy looking. It’s likely a losing battle since a cellar though.
Are you even ok like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very OT, but watching things like this make me realise a few things about Zoe.
1. She has a reasonable voice, and clearly enjoys singing. Why doesn’t she joking a singing group or start lessons? Getting out of the house and working on something she does genuinely enjoy would work wonders for her mental health.
2. She’s had some serious appearance changes over the years! I used to really fancy her (don’t come at me) when she first cut her hair and had it dark, was in the eyeliner and otherwise fairly light makeup phase. Now I look at her and don’t find her attractive at all.

Reactions: 10
Zoe now has a black friend 😂
Side note: Rhianna (Sam Tompkins gf) is pretty and naturally cool. Wonder how Zoe feels?
Screenshot_20200125-181945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200125-182455_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200125-182412_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.