Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random mention, but I thought it was odd that she would have the wreath making at the office AGAIN over vlogmas. She really is a creature of habit. And I thought the basement work party location looked horribly depressing, disgusting, & scary. Then they take the cake that sat out in that gross environment & offered it up at their family gathering. 🤢 Who really knows the air quality, mold, & also how much fecal matter from rodents was in that air.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random mention, but I thought it was odd that she would have the wreath making at the office AGAIN over vlogmas. She really is a creature of habit. And I thought the basement work party location looked horribly depressing, disgusting, & scary. Then they take the cake that sat out in that gross environment & offered it up at their family gathering. 🤢 Who really knows the air quality, mold, & also how much fecal matter from rodents was in that air.
She’s boring as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that might be a bit much - wasn't it a proper venue that just happened to be down stairs?!

Reactions: 20
I think that might be a bit much - wasn't it a proper venue that just happened to be down stairs?!
She probably wanted it hidden away so they weren't bothered by people but she doesn't realise that no one gives a tit anymore.

Reactions: 3
How can Alfie not be bored shitless with her? she's so bloody boring she does the same thing EVERY week. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
In less than 3 months. She turns 30. THIRTY.

And she had it all and did nothing. Smh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This has been on my mind for a while now so I thought I'd share it.
In the vlog where Zoe says she fancies Alfie more and more every day there is a part which is very telling but nobody talks about it.

At 28:40, Horsey comes in and Zoe says how dishy he looks and all the rest of it. He's not interested at all.
Zoe says "I look more like a slug every year" and Alfie says nothing, in fact it's Mark who reacts.
If you're in a loving relationship, it's two sided. Horsey should have complimented her too.
Zoe says "what's it going to be like in five years time?" And horsey says "it's going to be me, with a new hot, young girlfriend..."
Just thought that was interesting, that's all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This has been on my mind for a while now so I thought I'd share it.
In the vlog where Zoe says she fancies Alfie more and more every day there is a part which is very telling but nobody talks about it.

At 28:40, Horsey comes in and Zoe says how dishy he looks and all the rest of it. He's not interested at all.
Zoe says "I look more like a slug every year" and Alfie says nothing, in fact it's Mark who reacts.
If you're in a loving relationship, it's two sided. Horsey should have complimented her too.
Zoe says "what's it going to be like in five years time?" And horsey says "it's going to be me, with a new hot, young girlfriend..."
Just thought that was interesting, that's all.
In 2 years. It will be 5 years since this video. So he may have that hot young gf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.