Zoe Sugg #13 no ring and 30’s near, stop it Zoe the neighbours might hear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im always so torn about this because I have lots of band tees for some pretty obscure bands I love like Tool, Alice in Chains and Ghost etc (all tour tees from seeing them live) but I don’t think I’d give two shits if I saw someone else wearing one too, let alone question them on it and even if someone questioned me on any of the bands I’d probably tell them to do one even if I could answer the question. 😂 at the end of the day it’s a T-shirt who cares that much!
It’s just silly though isn’t it? Why wear a top with a band on that you don’t know? What’s the point? I’d be so embarrassed wearing a Metallica top for example, cause I know duck all about them. Imagine if someone tried to make conversation about it 😂 The Beatles or Led Zeppelin on the other hand... haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Zoe has left the couch I repeat Zoe has left the couch.......I mean she’s not gone far she’s on the beach with her normal co stars but hey at least she out 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
IMG_7157.PNG

she's got enough money to buy 10 houses yet she still gets everything free. The amount of money she's saved on not buying anyone presents could help out so many families living below the poverty line but I don't think we will ever see her donate anything helpful. what an absolute wanking toff she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20200101-030351.png

Just look at how much stuff is surrounding 2014 compared to other years.. It's been all downhill from there.

Happy new year btw 🥳🥂

Reactions: 31
im always so torn about this because I have lots of band tees for some pretty obscure bands I love like Tool, Alice in Chains and Ghost etc (all tour tees from seeing them live) but I don’t think I’d give two shits if I saw someone else wearing one too, let alone question them on it and even if someone questioned me on any of the bands I’d probably tell them to do one even if I could answer the question. 😂 at the end of the day it’s a T-shirt who cares that much!
Ah no I wouldn't give a shite and I wouldn't even ask! Only seen it happen irl cause family are friends with some massive bands! It's only clothes like bejaysus haha

I can’t see her doing anything noteworthy in 2020 I just can’t
Turning 30 lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s just silly though isn’t it? Why wear a top with a band on that you don’t know? What’s the point? I’d be so embarrassed wearing a Metallica top for example, cause I know duck all about them. Imagine if someone tried to make conversation about it 😂 The Beatles or Led Zeppelin on the other hand... haha
no I don’t think it’s silly at all cos once again, it’s just a T-shirt and band tees look good 😂 I wouldn’t think of asking someone wearing a Chelsea FC shirt to name all the players and laugh at them if they didn’t know one or two.

Reactions: 12
Zoe has left the couch I repeat Zoe has left the couch.......I mean she’s not gone far she’s on the beach with her normal co stars but hey at least she out 🥳🥳🥳
The question is is she wearing loungewear?

View attachment 68022
Just look at how much stuff is surrounding 2014 compared to other years.. It's been all downhill from there.

Happy new year btw 🥳🥂
Just shows shes done duck all since 2014.

Awwwww what about the lush collab 💀
The lush collab that was mentioned two years ago? I'm no bath bomb expert but I don't think it takes two years to make a bath bomb. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she says bring on the thirties - as if turning thirty is going to be some sort of life changing event for her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.