Zoe Sugg #13 no ring and 30’s near, stop it Zoe the neighbours might hear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lungs are also toast from her candwoos, as Alfie boi calls them. Interstitial lung disease or Pulmonary Fibrosis could be down the road. But most likely, Fibro 1st. I’ve thought that for years.

Reactions: 3
I’ve mentioned before that Zalfie live quite near me. I’m only really interested in them because of that tbh - I thought little places near us might pop up in vlogs/posts, and I might recognise some stuff. I have literally never seen one post of them in the village. They live a five minute walk from a fantastic garden centre, but the one Zoe has been to in vlogs is about 45 minutes away! They are always going into Brighton when there are lots of independent shops nearby. They have access to the downs within a 15 minute walk from home, and amazing trails and lanes for walking or running even nearer But they never step out of the front door! It does my head in! Her recap insta story has only highlighted to me how much they miss out on over and over again.
I like Zoe but agree that she’s become increasingly self indulgent and self pitying. The only thing I will say is that they probably wouldn’t film around their house so as not to give away exactly where they live. It’s probably easier for them to film in Brighton as it doesn’t give very much away

Reactions: 4
Zoe cutting garlic with plastic gloves on? Seriously what a bleeping sook, I can't deal with these two. I feel like i'm watching two kindergarten children make sand pies in the cubby house. Does Zoe actually enjoy anything that isn't the couch anymore?

"I feel like I should get a job in a kitchen" - Alfie, mate... you could never, just shut the duck up. "Getting used to what [food] goes with what", he consistenly buys takeaway and will till the end of time, why does he think all of a sudden he's going to be a bleeping chef? Is this going to be another 10 minute obsession? Zoe and those tit knife skills put my teeth on edge 😤.

Reactions: 15
Zoe cutting garlic with plastic gloves on? Seriously what a bleeping sook, I can't deal with these two. I feel like i'm watching two kindergarten children make sand pies in the cubby house. Does Zoe actually enjoy anything that isn't the couch anymore?

"I feel like I should get a job in a kitchen" - Alfie, mate... you could never, just shut the duck up. "Getting used to what [food] goes with what", he consistenly buys takeaway and will till the end of time, why does he think all of a sudden he's going to be a bleeping chef? Is this going to be another 10 minute obsession? Zoe and those tit knife skills put my teeth on edge 😤.
what was that other british youtuber who djd a day working in (i.think) McDonald's? mayne alfie will do similar, i can only imagine how cringe that would be

Reactions: 6

I dunno when they were filming the cooking thing but Zoe said her fingers still smelt of garlic from Monday. I mean I thought she was the queen of baths?! Why would your fingers still smell days later if you’d washed them....Also when Zoe said to Elf ‘can a smell go through a glove’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly their level of maturity is like they are 15

Reactions: 10
what was that other british youtuber who djd a day working in (i.think) McDonald's? mayne alfie will do similar, i can only imagine how cringe that would be
It was Oli White it was so embarrassing I would love to see Alfie doing something similar I reckon he would be even more patronising.

Reactions: 8
I like Zoe but agree that she’s become increasingly self indulgent and self pitying. The only thing I will say is that they probably wouldn’t film around their house so as not to give away exactly where they live. It’s probably easier for them to film in Brighton as it doesn’t give very much away
Everyone knows where they live though; the address got leaked within a day of her posting the moving-in vlog. Blurring it out on Streetview actually made it easier to find!

it's sad that she never makes the most of where she lives. I spent 5 very happy years living in Brighton and part of the magic was having the South Downs on your doorstep. So far I've only seen them go to Devil's Dyke. That's it really, apart from multiple visits to wanky overpriced coffee shops in Bton or a garden centre that's a half an hour drive (bizarre when there's a really nice one within walking distance of the not mansion!).

Reactions: 10
If you read this story the mother had a severe eating disorder and now leaves behind two young children. Not exactly something to joke about?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.