Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeballs

VIP Member
Imagine if they did get engaged and tattle was still down! I would be making my own website.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Greed-Futures

Petty, I know, but it bugged me in her 2019 recap instastories where she said "I took my family to see Joe on stage in The Waitress" (my paraphrasing), rather than "the family all went to see Joe on stage in The Waitress". She's made the experience less about seeing her brother's accomplishment, and more about the perception that Zoe is this benevolent individual treating others to a night at the theater -- a.k.a. she's made it all about herself, as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m sorry right, but she’s a CUNT for acting like she’s done something so holy by taking her nan to Hazzy P land to give her something after taking care of her poorly grandad. She was gifted it. That’s not a Christmas present.

• Angry
Reactions: 46

cvntlord0606

IMG_7157.PNG

she's got enough money to buy 10 houses yet she still gets everything free. The amount of money she's saved on not buying anyone presents could help out so many families living below the poverty line but I don't think we will ever see her donate anything helpful. what an absolute wanking toff she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

hashtag_gifted

Might come as a surprise but I met Mark and went to the same school as him. He is actually super sweet and really friendly, gave me a hug and introduced himself to my dad who was with me, asked how I was and how my day was going. Took photos with a few girls and had equally nice conversations with them. Nice guy. Good egg.

I think Zozo needs Mark way more than he needs her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Pinkiiii

With their income & desire to have updated decorative tile, etc, you’d think they’d want a new couch at the time they moved in. I think Fraggle has some sentimental attachment to that gray couch.

Also, at that time, I was impressed they didn’t buy new. My relatives tick me off for overbuying furniture. But they’ve been in that house long enough now. I hope they get it cleaned. Probably full of Nala anal gland spots.
Yeah, I'm just confused by your comment too. It's probably not a sentimental attachment to a couch (I don't know anyone who is sentimental to a couch) but more of a "we don't need to buy another one as it's still perfectly good".

I don't mean to call you out but I think you may be projecting a little. You mentioned that your family ticks you off for overbuying furniture... are you not happy with the furniture that you buy? Do you not buy as investment pieces that can keep well over time? Do you not upcycle your furniture and/or re-sell them to people that need it more than you?

I honestly don't think it's gross that people re-use their furniture. My parents still use their dining table that they received from their 1986 wedding as it's in mint condition.

Just think about your choices in adding to consumerism and participating in global warming.

• Angry
Reactions: 42

coconochanel

VIP Member
what’s everyone’s predictions for Zoe’s 2020 then...
Not predictions but my advice would be....

1. Find a new therapist-who will get you out the house more and into the real world
2. Get rid of those manky extensions
3. Start cooking and I don't mean heating up mash in the microwave.
4 Start eating properly fruit veg- no tomatoes on a pizza don't count.
5. Take poor Nala for a proper walk outside of the not mansion gates.
6 At Christmas invite YOUR FAMILY to the not mansion instead of the Deyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've just been watching Zoe to see what she's up to. The last time I really watched any of her content was around vlogmas 2014 and basically I see that she has an abundance of money but seems to live a really shallow life.

I also thought she'd be at least married by now and thinking of kids, but she's not even engaged (fingers crossed for this Christmas, eh Zoe?) but watching her recent vlog where she's getting her home ready for Christmas, I felt sorry for her. In the years I've not watched any of her content, her life remains the same. Her relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's like things have just stagnated. A shame.
Nah its not a shame she deserves it she's a bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok, well like I said it doesn’t particularly matter, I was just poking fun. Can we get back to Zoe?
Yeah of course, I just think if you’re going to make fun of someone for saying something, someone should be able to correct you when you’re wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She can never win can she?she sits on her sofa and she gets grief for it but she also gets shit when she makes an effort to go for a run.

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
I'm 30 and single too! It's nothing to be ashamed of ❤
Being single is 1000x better than being in the wrong relationship. Zoe is proof of that. 30 is so so young - that’s why it’s so sad that Zoe is wasting her best years- enjoy it! X

• Heart
Reactions: 39

IrishName

VIP Member
Why does this women insist on talking about how small she is?

Her height is 163.1cm or 5ft 4, the average height of an adult human female in the United Kingdom, specifically England is 161.9cm, which is 5ft 3 1/2 in old money. So she is in fact, above average in height.

• Haha
  • Heart

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 21 (18) - Getting The House Ready For Vlogmas

Finally we have a reasonable length vlog to get through. Here we go.

Zoe had 4 hours sleep and all she's going to do is decorate. She just likes her house to be tidy, everything in it's place, fresh bedding... Just for Christmas. The rest of the time, the house can rot. So quirky, fun, and weird.

OMG. SHE JUST ADMITTED SHE GOT BORED EDITING HER VLOG. I'M DYING. THINK HOW WE ALL FEEL SUFFERING THROUGH IT ZOE! IF YOU'RE BORED WATCHING 15 MIN OF YOU ALL PLAYING CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE GAME WHY DO WE HAVE TO WATCH IT TOO!

To all influencers: if you are bored when making your ad/content, people will be bored watching it. This has been a PSA.

Arthur Christmas, Lights, wonder if she got the times figured out, tunes on Alfie asleep, Nala gone, ready to go.

Decorating the tree in the conservatory time-lapse, fireplace, okay break time. (I will admit, I'm glad they started putting montages back in their vlogs because it makes them way less tedious.)

Took a break for McDonalds. She tried something different! Banana milkshake. They paid for it! They paid for something for once in their lives!

Playing a game. It seems to consist of cards of not great tendencies people can have and you have to choose which person is most likely to do it. Is that really a game?

It is her hair that falls out. She was trying to get the glue out and the whole chunk - gone.

They measure their head sizes moving closer and farther from the camera. Riveting.

Alfie asks Holly if she has her vagina pierced and would she based on a question from the game. Kinda creepy since he is her boss.

Zoe and Alfie go back and forth about who is more likely to get addicted to cosmetic surgery, which brings up the fact that penis enlarging surgery is a thing that Alfie has potentially looked into.

Zoe edits. One of her favorites of the whole month because she can rewatch it and remember yadayada. She acknowledges that probably it's a you have to be there thing and I'm all maybe if you picked fun bits out it would be fun for everyone. Actually edit. It's your job.

Her photos came for her gift for her mom.

Tomorrow gifted tour for her family for her nan's Christmas present. REALLY EARLY in the morning. Wonder if they were late.

Photo cutting montage. Stairs and wreathing. Why didn't she put the wreath that she made on the door?

Those hay bales are going to rot of the front step forever.

There was a bird in Alfie's shoe. It startled Zoe and she shat herself.

Stairs montage. Kitchen (conservatory?) montage.

This was actually a semi decent vlog to watch despite the lack of apology and pretending that nothing is wrong. Probably because she didn't talk through the whole thing.

Yet again she promises to vlog tomorrow for the HP day. I wish she would promise to stop playing a domestic violence game.

(*In the old thread there was a string of posts about potential Hogwarts house. Although I am loath to say it because I am in Ravenclaw, but doesn't she kind of remind you of Gilderoy Lockheart who was in Ravenclaw? I mean she's an incompetent scammer who's job is to be famous and influential and sell stupid books. I bet Gilderoy Lockheart had a ghostwriter too.)

• Haha