Zoe Sugg #13 no ring and 30’s near, stop it Zoe the neighbours might hear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title. 😆

Carrying on from conversation in previous thread...If her mum's remarried that could be the reason they arnt very close etc. I wonder if her mums hubby has kids Zoe would HATE that.

She loves her staff because apart from Mark they are the only 'friends' she has.

Reactions: 23
I've just been watching Zoe to see what she's up to. The last time I really watched any of her content was around vlogmas 2014 and basically I see that she has an abundance of money but seems to live a really shallow life.

I also thought she'd be at least married by now and thinking of kids, but she's not even engaged (fingers crossed for this Christmas, eh Zoe?) but watching her recent vlog where she's getting her home ready for Christmas, I felt sorry for her. In the years I've not watched any of her content, her life remains the same. Her relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's like things have just stagnated. A shame.

Reactions: 26
I've just been watching Zoe to see what she's up to. The last time I really watched any of her content was around vlogmas 2014 and basically I see that she has an abundance of money but seems to live a really shallow life.

I also thought she'd be at least married by now and thinking of kids, but she's not even engaged (fingers crossed for this Christmas, eh Zoe?) but watching her recent vlog where she's getting her home ready for Christmas, I felt sorry for her. In the years I've not watched any of her content, her life remains the same. Her relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's like things have just stagnated. A shame.
Nah its not a shame she deserves it she's a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Tea&Toast said:
Can someone tell me which video it is she’s making fun of domestic violence? I’m expecting her to take the DV video down and I can’t be bothered scrolling through all her crap videos.
A clear version of the video, from Alfie’s Q&A video. He took down the original and reuploaded with out this bit

• Angry
Reactions: 13
In the vlog today two things stood out to me:
1-she admitted getting bored editing her own vlog from yesterday, so gave up on it for a while.
2-personally, I feel that time lapse footage of you editing a previous vlog in a current vlog is NOT stellar content.

Reactions: 32
In the vlog today two things stood out to me:
1-she admitted getting bored editing her own vlog from yesterday, so gave up on it for a while.
2-personally, I feel that time lapse footage of you editing a previous vlog in a current vlog is NOT stellar content.
Neither is a time lapse of her cutting out bloody photos for a photo frame. I mean she's clearly not got much work on she should get Alfie to get rid of those hay bales. She really is useless. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Neither is a time lapse of her cutting out bloody photos for a photo frame. I mean she's clearly not got much work on she should get Alfie to get rid of those hay bales. She really is useless. :rolleyes:
It's probably the most exercise she's had for a while! I felt the same wrestling with my nephews' presents earlier when I was wrapping! It was knackering!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably the most exercise she's had for a while! I felt the same wrestling with my nephews' presents earlier when I was wrapping! It was knackering!
She also said she thought the footage of the staff party was hilarious...she needs to get out more it was BORING.

It makes me so angry that she got free tickets for her nans Christmas present when she could perfectly afford them, entitled twit

• Angry
Reactions: 38
It makes me so angry that she got free tickets for her nans Christmas present when she could perfectly afford them, entitled twit
Yes and Alfie was saying 'you should really come and see it its amazing' the fans cant afford it Alf they are too busy spending they're pocket money on your tit merch.

• Angry
You can defo tell she is trying to be the star child. Never sees her poor nan who obviously prefers Joe and says 'it was the best day of her life', as if that's something she can hold onto until she sees her next year. Shameful woman.

And that Christmas party looked awful. I adore the rustic look but it looked dirty as though it would smell like damp? I noticed Alfie and Lottie looking at each other a lot, Zozo comanding the table with boring games. Wake up scraggle, they aren't your friends you are paying them. Absolutely pathetic she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Everything about her is fake from her rats tails she calls extensions to her manic silent laughter and 'OOH MYYY GOOODDD' 'YOU DIDNTTTT'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry right, but she’s a bleep for acting like she’s done something so holy by taking her nan to Hazzy P land to give her something after taking care of her poorly grandad. She was gifted it. That’s not a Christmas present.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I haven’t caught up on the thread but has this been mentioned.....
the fucktard that defended zoe and Alfie. 😐

BD04A80C-0861-4EE6-BB9F-1C4823E28D68.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry right, but she’s a bleep for acting like she’s done something so holy by taking her nan to Hazzy P land to give her something after taking care of her poorly grandad. She was gifted it. That’s not a Christmas present.
I wonder if the nan knows it's bleeding gifted?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.