Zoe Sugg #13 no ring and 30’s near, stop it Zoe the neighbours might hear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he find it hard to believe just because they were in a relationship? Aren't most women raped by someone they know? Martial rape and rape within relationships are pretty common.
Yes exactly, what does it matter if they were in a relationship or not! I was raped by my boyfriend years ago and it wasnt okay and just because he was my boyfriend doesnt change it for what it was.. it was rape and thats that. That was a stupid thing for him to say! 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes exactly, what does it matter if they were in a relationship or not! I was raped by my boyfriend years ago and it wasnt okay and just because he was my boyfriend doesnt change it for what it was.. it was rape and thats that. That was a stupid thing for him to say! 🙈
That's so horrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you are doing okay.

I heard once that men tend to identify with the man who is denying the situation and put himself in a situation where he was being falsely accused and therefore be more likely to side with the man being truthful, whereas women are more likely to identify with the fear of something happening and no one believing you and be more likely to believe the woman's claims. Statistically speaking it's almost guaranteed to be a true accusation.

I'm really sick of the idea that sex is always okay just because you are in a sexually active relationship. Consent is not something to be given once for the entire future of your relationship. Consent is everytime and throughout the entire experience. Anyone should be able to withdraw consent at any point and have it be respected with zero pressure to do otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@CreepySheepy awwh thank you 💕 I am okay! It was 7 years ago and ive dealt with it but it was one of the toughest times of my life. It took me so long to speak out as I was afraid no one would believe me as he was my boyfriend at the time. It was my first time too which made it all the more worse, it took me so long to trust someone again. It was hard but im on the other side of it now. Yes I completely agree, consent should always be given no matter what even if your in a relationship. Ooh wow, I never thought of it like that, thats interesting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The bleeping hay bales are still out?! Dis. Gus. Ting. At least the rats have a lovely, warm place to sleep 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've never noticed before but that's definitely a stuffed bra right? It looks soo unnatural
She has 10000% had a boob job it’s so blatantly obvious they look ridiculous on her tiny frame (way too upright and round)...so she usually tries to hide them. It was really obvious in an instagram post once and loads of her minions asked and she denied it. LIAR it’s fine if she has had them done but don’t lie about it..

Reactions: 18
The bleeping hay bales are still out?! Dis. Gus. Ting. At least the rats have a lovely, warm place to sleep 😂
The rats deserve a lovely place to sleep. So that's at least one good thing Zalfie have done in their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has 10000% had a boob job it’s so blatantly obvious they look ridiculous on her tiny frame (way too upright and round)...so she usually tries to hide them. It was really obvious in an instagram post once and loads of her minions asked and she denied it. LIAR it’s fine if she has had them done but don’t lie about it..
In the latest video, for the "most likely to be addicted to surgery" none of them hesitated to say Zoe, so I'd assume she's had AT LEAST a boob job (no judgement at all, i have one too lol but at least im honest about mine).

Reactions: 22
In the latest video, for the "most likely to be addicted to surgery" none of them hesitated to say Zoe, so I'd assume she's had AT LEAST a boob job (no judgement at all, i have one too lol but at least im honest about mine).
And the question about taking all the credit for group work or something? That was an easy answer... Alfie! 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does he find it hard to believe just because they were in a relationship? Aren't most women raped by someone they know? Martial rape and rape within relationships are pretty common.
Matrial rape was only found to be illegal in 1993 I believe

• Wow
  • Sad
Me too, sending love. It took me years to realise it was not okay.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure. If it's not a boob job then its definitely a padded bra.
But in the same video where she said that she will have a bump and a ring by 30, she also said her boobs have completely disappeared and she wants a boob job.

Reactions: 19
I heard once that men tend to identify with the man who is denying the situation and put himself in a situation where he was being falsely accused and therefore be more likely to side with the man being truthful, whereas women are more likely to identify with the fear of something happening and no one believing you and be more likely to believe the woman's claims. Statistically speaking it's almost guaranteed to be a true accusation.

I'm really sick of the idea that sex is always okay just because you are in a sexually active relationship. Consent is not something to be given once for the entire future of your relationship. Consent is everytime and throughout the entire experience. Anyone should be able to withdraw consent at any point and have it be respected with zero pressure to do otherwise.
First paragraph is so interesting and makes so much sense. I feel in the #metoo era more than ever, some (some) men are more adamant and fearful than ever about the (as you said very unlikely ) threat of false accusation. Of course others have become far more aware and emphatic to a female experience too. And your second paragraph is so well put. I don’t have much more to add to that, but it’s crazy it would even need to be said, leading me to...

Matrial rape was only found to be illegal in 1993 I believe
Had to look this up out of disbelief. Turns out the UK courts were going by laws set out in the 18th and 19th century that a woman couldn’t be raped by her husband. And it took until 1991 when some dick tried to use that defence for trying to rape his wife it to be reconsidered. And it wasn’t until 2003 that it was officially enshrined in law!
www.theweek.co.uk/98330/when-did-marital-rape-become-a-crime%3famp

Sorry to go so off topic but don’t you feel that reflects prevalent attitudes so much?

• Wow
@CreepySheepy awwh thank you 💕 I am okay! It was 7 years ago and ive dealt with it but it was one of the toughest times of my life. It took me so long to speak out as I was afraid no one would believe me as he was my boyfriend at the time. It was my first time too which made it all the more worse, it took me so long to trust someone again. It was hard but im on the other side of it now. Yes I completely agree, consent should always be given no matter what even if your in a relationship. Ooh wow, I never thought of it like that, thats interesting!
So glad you are ok and in a happier place now - this is why what Zoe did is so so wrong!! Xx

The rats deserve a lovely place to sleep. So that's at least one good thing Zalfie have done in their lives
Poor A to Z employees... no need to refer to them like that! 😂

Ah yay thanks for picking my title 🥳
Merry Christmas @disneys 🎅🎁🎄

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure. If it's not a boob job then its definitely a padded bra.
But in the same video where she said that she will have a bump and a ring by 30, she also said her boobs have completely disappeared and she wants a boob job.
Her body was so dehydrated,it "drank" the water from those balloons (boobs)?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just in shock that she jokes about domestic violence going to lengths to almost scare and concern her neighbors. Not cool.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m just in shock that she jokes about domestic violence going to lengths to almost scare and concern her neighbors. Not cool.
Not cool at all. If she'd been trapped in an abusive relationship where she pinned every hope on someone hearing her screams through the window and ringing for help because she was too scared of what would happen if she tried to ring for help herself... then she would know exactly how awful it is to joke about things like that.

But she doesnt. Because she is is worryingly immature and doesn't seem to live on this planet anymore.

Maybe if she had used her platform for good, helped out at a few womens refuges and seen the world outside of her giant child playhouse then this wouldn't have happened.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.