Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying at this. Take full credit for discovering these gems. They were there b fore you 'discovered' them and they will be there long after you've left. Absolute bore
Oh yeah because Joshua Tree sure is a hidden gem ("encompassing a total of 790,636 acres (1,235.4 sq mi; 3,199.6 km2)[2] – slightly larger than the state of Rhode Island") or the CITY OF AMSTERDAM.

Good lord, these are the times she drives me up the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what annoys me about her. The moaning!!
Hahahaha bleeping hell.

‘Couldn’t care less’ when people visit places as she makes no money, but hates it that people don’t tag her as giving a place as a recommendation - which is it?

Also, babe, these places existed before you visited - you’re not bleeping trip advisor 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah because Joshua Tree sure is a hidden gem ("encompassing a total of 790,636 acres (1,235.4 sq mi; 3,199.6 km2)[2] – slightly larger than the state of Rhode Island") or the CITY OF AMSTERDAM.

Lol, when she got married she acted like Joshua Tree was 1) her own personal land and 2) that she is the first person to have ever discovered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she talks about going "off the beaten track" you'd have thought she was venturing off into the unknown when in reality she tends to just research slightly more indepthly than the average tourist and finds different tourist traps which have been trending for the last 5 years rather than the last 20.
I think she might have actually deluded herself into thinking people are copying her rather than acknowledge the fact she goes to places that are trending.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she thinks anyone would really care about her travel recommendations. As she said, she isn't a travel blogger and seems to go to quite well known places.

Reactions: 2
Lol, when she got married she acted like Joshua Tree was 1) her own personal land and 2) that she is the first person to have ever discovered it.
I do remember that. I like Zoe, but I found it very annoying that she acted like it was some little unknown gem. Granted, it wasn’t really an area I was ever interested in, I’m still not, but I still knew where it was.

I do remember that. I like Zoe, but I found it very annoying that she acted like it was some little unknown gem. Granted, it wasn’t really an area I was ever interested in, I’m still not, but I still knew where it was.
She acted like she was the first person to discover it.

Being someone into music you’d think she’d have heard of it loads given that loads of bands from the early 2000s often made references to it. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 9
She acted like she was the first person to discover it.

Being someone into music you’d think she’d have heard of it loads given that loads of bands from the early 2000s often made references to it. She needs to get a grip.
Exactly. Pretty sure that’s how I was familiar with the name at least.

😅 she really thinks she discovered America/vegas/the desert

calm down Christopher Columbus

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yeah when she says she would love to live in LA makes me laugh too. It's one of the worst places to live in America!

Reactions: 6
She is an extremely basic girl who thinks she is alternative. You can see this in all aspects of her life.

I've never once seen her travel off the beaten track.

Also isn't the point of sharing something so other people can enjoy it too? She has a massive ego and is very selfish then. She's in the wrong business if she doesn't want people to follow her recommendations. You literally call yourself an influencer yet you're moaning about people being influenced by you..... Ok Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is an extremely basic girl who thinks she is alternative. You can see this in all aspects of her life.

I've never once seen her travel off the beaten track.

Also isn't the point of sharing something so other people can enjoy it too? She has a massive ego and is very selfish then. She's in the wrong business if she doesn't want people to follow her recommendations. You literally call yourself an influencer yet you're moaning about people being influenced by you..... Ok Jan.
spot on. And unless that other person stated that they’d visited a place based off Zoe’s suggestions and hadn’t name checked her (which tbh is incredibly anal) she needs to accept that other people can find and enjoy these countries without her getting first dibs!

shes gatekeeping travel 😅 uhhhhkayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe's Eurovision tiktoks keep coming up on my timeline recently and I'm honestly really enjoying them lol

Also, for all her moaning, she's on Radio 2 with Scott Mills talking about this years contest. Pleased for her but hoping we don't see her getting whiny about 'not being given a platform' for a bit lmao

Reactions: 4
Lol I don’t dislike Zoe but she winds me up sometimes when she says she’s having a major hair transformation. It’ll be just another bright colour 😂. Also seems she’s growing her hair out. Don’t think she’s gone natural in years.

Reactions: 6
Anyone still think something is up between her and George? I feel like she used to share him often enough or say MY HUSBAND x y z. Her last garden post was 'I love my garden/patio/whatever' .. not even 'ours?'

Reactions: 1
Anyone still think something is up between her and George? I feel like she used to share him often enough or say MY HUSBAND x y z. Her last garden post was 'I love my garden/patio/whatever' .. not even 'ours?'
Didn’t someone say further up they thought they’d split up or something?

Didn’t someone say further up they thought they’d split up or something?
I don’t think they have but she’s very similar to DJ Rowena Lunn who is separated from her husband Billy Lunn but he is always liking and commenting on her photos.

I don’t think they have but she’s very similar to DJ Rowena Lunn who is separated from her husband Billy Lunn but he is always liking and commenting on her photos.
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying 😊

Well, he sounds like a catch, huh? 🤭