Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Zoe and don't wish anything bad for her at all, but it's just depressing how she tries so hard at influencing but gets nowhere. Her DJing is cool and something different (even though running around after bands that ran out of relevancy in 2010 isn't doing much for her career), she should freelance in social media content creation for up and coming brands and DJ around it.
She's much too sensitive for being a public figure and does not have the personality to make a lot of people want to follow her, when I see her ad/influencer style posts they just cringe me out.
There's no shame in bowing out, yes you were one of the first big bloggers, but it doesn't mean you have to do it forever.

Also every time she mentions California i just want to SCREAM though. "Joshua Tree is my spiritual home" babe, it's embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what happened at Slam Dunk? She's portrayed an image of the equipment not working, but on twitter it looks like someone else managed to do the DJ set with that same equipment??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened at Slam Dunk? She's portrayed an image of the equipment not working, but on twitter it looks like someone else managed to do the DJ set with that same equipment??
I wasn’t there so not sure.

But, I would say this doesn’t surprise me. I’ve seen her ‘DJ’ before and she gives off an air on social of knowing what she’s doing inside out, but seeing her do it live is often a totally different picture. When I saw her she had someone helping her the whole set - often looking at him panicked, songs had abrupt endings and others delaying in starting, she looked like she didn’t have a clue the whole way through, despite holding one headphone on her head and throwing her hands up in the air as though she was listening to an entirely different set to what we were. It was embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t there so not sure.

But, I would say this doesn’t surprise me. I’ve seen her ‘DJ’ before and she gives off an air on social of knowing what she’s doing inside out, but seeing her do it live is often a totally different picture. When I saw her she had someone helping her the whole set - often looking at him panicked, songs had abrupt endings and others delaying in starting, she looked like she didn’t have a clue the whole way through, despite holding one headphone on her head and throwing her hands up in the air as though she was listening to an entirely different set to what we were. It was embarrassing.
my boyfriends seen her live too and said she was tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my boyfriends seen her live too and said she was tit 😂
She’s really terrible! I’m actually always surprised when people say they think she’s good - think a lot of her circle blow smoke up her arse about it too as she’s really not got a clue

I don't think she knows how to use real decks 😹🤷
Nope, I don’t think so either. But you’d imagine with all the online promotion she does for it (and going as far as to refer to herself as a DJ) she’d spend some time learning how to do it particularly before trying to wing it in front of a crowd.

Honestly, the second hand embarrassment I had for her when I watched her was next level. You couldn’t hide from how bad it was.

Reactions: 4
There’s an awful “set” preview of hers on the download festival insta, it’s commercial dance mixed with some sort of metal (forget what band) and it’s really cringey and the “drop” is v underwhelming

• Haha
  • Sick
I think it shows how precious 'influencers' are as she has said someone spoke to her in a way she didn't like at Slam Dunk so she has had to cry about it on the internet and cancel 'appearances' at an award show. Imagine in a real job, sorry I can't come into work as you gave me feedback yesterday and I didn't like it. Do we think someone just told her she didn't know how to use the decks rather than them actually being broken?
Granted it could be something much worse and actually upsetting, but with how vague her emosh statements are, it just leaves us to guess!

• Haha
I think it shows how precious 'influencers' are as she has said someone spoke to her in a way she didn't like at Slam Dunk so she has had to cry about it on the internet and cancel 'appearances' at an award show. Imagine in a real job, sorry I can't come into work as you gave me feedback yesterday and I didn't like it. Do we think someone just told her she didn't know how to use the decks rather than them actually being broken?
Granted it could be something much worse and actually upsetting, but with how vague her emosh statements are, it just leaves us to guess!
I think you’re absolutely right. I think some get so used to getting things for free, getting guest lists, invited to events, etc that they get such a weird air of being a celebrity - it’s utterly bizarre.
Then, as you say, if someone says something honest about them they can’t hack it and play the ‘woe is me’ card, it’s pathetic.

Said she was going offline for the rest of the weekend then posted 3 more times that night haha

• Haha
Zoe and George are both in Helen Anderson's download vlog, so it looks like they're still together.

Does Zoe use dance and cross it with other genre’s in her dj sets ?? Because she never says… 🙄

Side note: her try hard vibes really get on my nerves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does Zoe use dance and cross it with other genre’s in her dj sets ?? Because she never says… 🙄

Side note: her try hard vibes really get on my nerves
Hahahah
If this is the style she’s going for, no wonder her ‘DJ’ sets always sound so mashed together and are GBH on your ears 😂😂

• Haha
Not Zoe going to her favourite *gifted brand event at her favourite *gifted restaurant.

Reactions: 1