Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, a few friends have gotten really into F1 this year out of nowhere! I think their marketing team are just working overtime lol (still don't see the appeal tho)

I thought her latest reel of outfits was really cool!
Yeah to be fair it was refreshing for her to do clothes she already had to tie in with the reels everyone is churning out with asos links

Reactions: 1
Who is this Jack Saunders guy? Him and Zoe look happy together 🙊
I suspect there's something going on but the person I learnt all previous things from about Zoe/George is no longer in contact. Knowing that George was cheating makes this more confusing with her couple of George posts that seem to indicate things are still OK. She isn't shy about posting with Jack either. Hard to get a read on it without hearing from our mutual but I suspect trouble in paradise.

A very typical Zoe post earlier saying the world needs to embrace alternative DJs. Very transparently because she's getting more shows like that, not for any deeper reason along the lines of the world embracing alternative culture. Self serving as usual, made worse by her riding on Jack's wave. No, Zoe, the world does not need to suddenly embrace something that has been around for years because you do it now. Many people have been doing it much better than you have been for years. They don't plan their sets, they are talented DJs, you are one rung above a Spotify playlist DJ and you likely only get bookings because of your follower count or the friends you cynically made to climb the social ladder.

I wonder what the next thing will be that she 'discovers' then demands the world pays attention to it, or the next famous friend she'll make to further her career. Heavy narcissism.

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell I saw your username and thought she’d come on here herself to kick off 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol I don’t reckon she’s cheating with Jack Saunders. He’s a radio 1 DJ and they appear to have been friends a while, but I suspect she’s just exploiting their friendship for clout so she can gain the attention she needs to feel valid 🤪 everytime she posts about him it just makes me feel like she’s being braggy and always trying to prove how good of a friend he is

Reactions: 11
Is she deranged?

This is the problem with Instagram - the falseness, influencers pretending to care about tit just to get partnerships and sponsorships, honestly, her telling people they should go through and like peoples content is pathetic. If people aren’t liking yours hun, it’s because it’s shite.

I follow people I like and who I am genuinely invested in. I like their content or engage with it because I’m interested, not because I’ve been told to.

Get off your high horse and DO something worthwhile with your platform, rather than pretending to DJ and acting like you ‘discovered’ Joshua Tree..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she has showed the husband on her stories after it being mentioned on here that he’s never around. And then the husband on a call with that DJ she’s obsessed with to show they are friends haha could she make it anymore obvious she reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so unlikeable. Every post she writes, even if it's about rescue dogs or food banks it makes me roll my eyes 😂😂. There's just a tone to her thats completely irritating. Her posts about her mental health she posted now, usually it'd make me feel sorry for the person, but I just think gooooo awaaaaaaay

'george is home looking after me x'

No one cares love 🙃😅

Reactions: 8
She's so unlikeable. Every post she writes, even if it's about rescue dogs or food banks it makes me roll my eyes 😂😂. There's just a tone to her thats completely irritating. Her posts about her mental health she posted now, usually it'd make me feel sorry for the person, but I just think gooooo awaaaaaaay

'george is home looking after me x'

No one cares love 🙃😅
Same 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s such a try hard with everything. I read her twitter when I want to piss myself off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it me or has she started posing differently in reels/photos ? That latest one made me wince and as usual, it’s making me cringe so hard 😂

Reactions: 4