Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this girl does is post pictures of herself, she must post at least 6/7 a day. Could you imagine being so self obsessed it’s gross

Reactions: 9
I feel very sad for her at the moment. She really needs to delete all social media apps from her phone for a few months. Maybe give up on the dj thing too cos she seems to have gravitated to a form of female djing where you have to look like a plastic doll to get promoted- and yes there are female djs out there who don’t dress in lingerie and have everything surgically enhanced!
Like good for her getting Botox and fillers done, I just feel like maybe not the thing to rush into straight after your divorce- take a breather Zoe!

Reactions: 7
Getting fillers etc as ‘gifted promo’ gives me the ick. How can you trust a practitioner just because they give you freebies. Surely you’d go to someone’s recommended and pay them?!
Not just Zoe obvs. Loads of them do it. I think it’s dangerous.

Reactions: 19
Yeah… using the fact she ‘didn't know’ the name of a Disney character AT Disney Land isn’t the flex she thinks it is

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn’t know who Remy is, she’s not like other girls Disney?! She’s more into F1 and football and belongs in Ibiza with the other unicorn fantasy girls duhhhh

ETA- the Facetune fuckery to make her eyes bigger honestly just stop

Reactions: 6

Wow three whole months of a full time job What a trooper putting in full time hours

Reactions: 23
I’m getting a bit annoyed about how much she’s shitting on London. I live here babe stop bad mouthing it so much. ITS ALSO IN YOUR DAMN DJ NAME. Is she going to rebrand to ZoeLA???

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think all the people stopping her about her outfit were probably taking the piss real ‘bless your heart’ energy

Reactions: 4