Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
a return flight to Ibiza every weekend to DJ is an interesting way to contribute towards the climate disaster

Reactions: 17

ekl2000

VIP Member
The thought of a 34 year old woman taking selfies, filtering the living fuck out of them, creating some kind of vintage looking collage and adding a Blink 182 song AND caption is sending me 😳😳

this isn’t content creation. It’s desperately seeking validation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cooksie

VIP Member
F94DB8F1-B6A8-404F-8AE3-635ACBF51358.png
‘absolute GOAT’ but hasn’t been bothered to open her purse in years to purchase. It’s regularly been available in Boots counters. She’s one of the worst influencers for being so disingenuous I roll my eyes whenever she posts her freebies.. never a product she naturally posts about 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

QueenKoala

Her Instagram at the moment is the most god awful cringe… don’t want to look but at the same time can’t look away 🫣

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The self esteem thing has convinced me it’s his cheating that lead to a split, I feel like with a normal breakup where you just fell out of love or the things you wanted out of life have changed etc you both kind of accept that and move on. Her self esteem has taken a huge blow so that makes me think whoever said he cheated was telling the truth, Zoe probably saw the type he cheated with and now feels shit because they’re not her.

Honestly if that is the case George is a resounding twat and she doesn’t deserve that.

evac90

Chatty Member
There is absolutely nobody, influencer or not, whose mons pubis should be out on instagram.

• Haha

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Thoughts on Zoe thinking taking multiple flights a year is a flex
I get that climate / environment / pollution issues are caused by massive companies like coke and nestle etc BUT I def think influencers shouldn’t be banging on about taking 20 flights in a couple of months like we should all be doing it

tinyc

I haven’t followed Zoe for years but she occasionally pops up on my timeline etc now and again. There’s something so unlikeable about her, she just has this “better than you”, “know it all” vibe to her. She thinks she’s super unique and she really isn’t.

Plus, when she DJ’s it’s just really cringe.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Not everyone is a piece of shit
Bit unfair to make out George is fully the bad guy
No one knows what their relationship was like behind closed doors or if emotional or sexual needs were not being met
I thought the point of this thread was hating on Zoe and not the ex husband
You leave. You don’t cheat.

Plus, it’s not hating on her; it’s discussion.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Oh yeah because Joshua Tree sure is a hidden gem ("encompassing a total of 790,636 acres (1,235.4 sq mi; 3,199.6 km2)[2] – slightly larger than the state of Rhode Island") or the CITY OF AMSTERDAM.

Good lord, these are the times she drives me up the wall.
Lol, when she got married she acted like Joshua Tree was 1) her own personal land and 2) that she is the first person to have ever discovered it.

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
You can like football and rock music. It's okay girl.
Ohhh as IF she posted this - CRINGEEEEE

Mate, guess what - women can be into anything they fucking want to be. And guess what, here’s something crazy, we can also have the same interests as men, isn’t that wild? Wow, welcome to the 21st century babe.