Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think it’s cool she’s mixing it up a bit! Think the posing might be an awkward thing, I’m awkward af when I try to pose, don’t know where to put my hands / where to look etc 😂

Reactions: 2
Tbf I think it’s cool she’s mixing it up a bit! Think the posing might be an awkward thing, I’m awkward af when I try to pose, don’t know where to put my hands / where to look etc 😂
Yeah I agree but she’s been an influencer for how long? She should have this down by now 🙈It’s her job!

Yeah I agree but she’s been an influencer for how long? She should have this down by now 🙈It’s her job!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s generally innocent. I have mixed opinions on her fashion sense. She is so lucky to be one of those that doesnt have to rely on gym to stay slim though.

To add to this though! This is festival fashion and she rocks it!

I think she’s generally innocent. I have mixed opinions on her fashion sense. She is so lucky to be one of those that doesnt have to rely on gym to stay slim though.

To add to this though! This is festival fashion and she rocks it!
Her figure is a bit irrelevant really as she has never clearly edited her pics! From what we know she has medical issues so not really fair to comment. However; I do love that she recycles outfits so I think the love for that is fair!

Her figure is a bit irrelevant really as she has never clearly edited her pics! From what we know she has medical issues so not really fair to comment. However; I do love that she recycles outfits so I think the love for that is fair!
I don’t think Endometriosis has anything to do with her weight and body. She is naturally slim and looks great!

Reactions: 2
D555BE5E-95D2-40DD-B854-400AD3F39149.jpeg

just came up on my FYP. Ohh this isn’t it…
Seems like she’s having a bit of an identity crisis atm? This look isn’t even original, let alone done well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did it say 👀
It was some essay but gist was how she received messages about her being ‘cringe’ because of her dancing to AJ Tracey and that life is too short, and she’d rather wear make up that others don’t like and ‘dance with a smile’ than be miserable. Then said something about how she had spent years hiding her personality from insta and curated an online persona because she was worried of what others thought and says she wants to just show true personality and self lol 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was some essay but gist was how she received messages about her being ‘cringe’ because of her dancing to AJ Tracey and that life is too short, and she’d rather wear make up that others don’t like and ‘dance with a smile’ than be miserable. Then said something about how she had spent years hiding her personality from insta and curated an online persona because she was worried of what others thought and says she wants to just show true personality and self lol 😴😴😴
so she read this thread and listed the things we’ve recently said haha bless

• Haha
Reactions: 3