Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ the state of the back of her hair in that lagoon. How many clips… just shows how 90% of her hair is extensions 😳

Reactions: 5
Christ the state of the back of her hair in that lagoon. How many clips… just shows how 90% of her hair is extensions 😳
Eugh, just ran over to have a look - Christ! When will these hunfluencers realise that they’re destroying their hair with all of these extensions. No wonder they all have hair like the Twits when they don’t have them in. Her hair is so damaged clearly as there’s no need for that many clips.

Reactions: 7
Defo reads here lol she’s just given her explanation re: the clips haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only Zoe could make posting about the NHS being under threat seem self serving and bleeping annoying. She’s barely posted about it but as soon as she needed (ahem, ‘needed’) an ambulance and it was going to take too long she’s a full blown activist. She only cares about things that affect her directly and only for a short period of time after.

Bonus typical Zoe post when she hits out at more successful influencers not passing on gifts to those less fortunate. What does she do for those less fortunate?

Reactions: 11
She’s obsessed with having a verified tick on twitter and digging out anyone who may have paid for theirs. She has 68k followers and rarely gets more than 10 likes, just stfu zoe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only Zoe could make posting about the NHS being under threat seem self serving and bleeping annoying. She’s barely posted about it but as soon as she needed (ahem, ‘needed’) an ambulance and it was going to take too long she’s a full blown activist. She only cares about things that affect her directly and only for a short period of time after.

Bonus typical Zoe post when she hits out at more successful influencers not passing on gifts to those less fortunate. What does she do for those less fortunate?
Is she vocal around the time of General Elections? I can't remember. Would love to see this energy from her when it comes to actually INFLUENCING younger people to get out and vote for change.

Reactions: 2
Ugh Zoe always writes on twitter etc like her view is THE HOT TAKE that noone else has ever considered before.

Reactions: 8
Her tweet with the most engagement recently (apart from the one where she’s trying to be political) is stolen from another viral tweet making the rounds? Jesus she’s irrelevant.

Reactions: 6
‘I know I look like an emo but I play house music haha I KNOW so unique?! Getcha a girl who can do Download and Ibiza meeeee hands up here LOL pick me just kidding’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know what her style is. She alters her ‘set’ depending on the venue she’s at. She’s definitely done heaps of gigs where she specifically played emo music.

She is basically indirectly begging for free Eurovision tickets on Twitter
I think she has some warped vision of entitlement to attend