Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Jacks over whilst George is away, does he just happen to live near her or something? Seems likely.

C4EE85C2-D98C-459E-9868-EFAAF91ED2FE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Christopher Columbus is back. She discovered Las Vegas and invented DJing yeehawww

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh Jacks over whilst George is away, does he just happen to live near her or something? Seems likely.

View attachment 1600663
This is weirdly what made me think there isn’t anything going on when before I held it as a possibility. There’s no way they would post about it so publicly if it was a thing, especially with Jack’s position. I still think (and hope) there’s trouble with her and George and I know it sounds mean to say I hope there’s trouble but it’s only because I hope she realises what a slimeball he is. I’m told he was messaging a colleague but I wasn’t told who it was or how far it had gone, only that it was at Apple. The way it was said implied it wasn’t only messaging but that was the only concrete thing they knew. Poor Zoe, she has enough going on.

Reactions: 4
1B49CEB7-76D5-4972-B5AD-65BFC0C198E4.png

Can you DJ at this event on Saturday Zoe?

BuT yOu DiDnT aSk HoW i Am 🙃

Now I know it’s polite to throw an ‘how are you’ in a work email.. but my god she makes herself so unapproachable to reach out to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Why does tit like that even need to be announced? Grown woman just do what you want.

slap on the back for Zoe pointing out the obvious

Reactions: 10
What a sensitive sulky sausage. These influencers would not last 5 minutes in a proper job these days.

Reactions: 6
It really pisses me off that she assumes people who listen to alt music have never heard any dance music in their life 🙄 just because I mosh at download fest doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy also raving in Ibiza you stupid twit, you are not the first person to enjoy different genres of music.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It really pisses me off that she assumes people who listen to alt music have never heard any dance music in their life 🙄 just because I mosh at download fest doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy also raving in Ibiza you stupid twit, you are not the first person to enjoy different genres of music.
She’s such a bloody gatekeeper, honestly, why does she think she’s so progressive and unique with *everything* she does.

I’ve been and experienced her ‘DJ’ and it’s nothing to write home about, in fact - this story about her boasting her mix of music styles is actually hilarious. I’ve witnessed her try and DJ between styles, even similarly sounding songs, and made it sounds like a dogs dinner. She had someone with her who basically had to jump in and fix her mess, it was ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a bloody gatekeeper, honestly, why does she think she’s so progressive and unique with *everything* she does.

I’ve been and experienced her ‘DJ’ and it’s nothing to write home about, in fact - this story about her boasting her mix of music styles is actually hilarious. I’ve witnessed her try and DJ between styles, even similarly sounding songs, and made it sounds like a dogs dinner. She had someone with her who basically had to jump in and fix her mess, it was ridiculous.
looool that does not surprise me 😂 her posts make her seem so beggy. If she‘s as good as she says she is, then she wouldn’t have to beg for her bookings

Reactions: 7
long time lurker etc etc. i’ve followed zoe for a LONG time, back in her london lipgloss days and well before she met george. her insta stories today have been enough to make me unfollow after all this time. when did she get so far up her own arse?! we get it, you DJ. you’re not fatboy slim.

• Haha
looool that does not surprise me 😂 her posts make her seem so beggy. If she‘s as good as she says she is, then she wouldn’t have to beg for her bookings
Exactly! Let your craft speak for itself if you’re so ‘good’ instead of being so beggy for bookings, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her caption bahahaha

6C3806B3-DEC8-4745-BA69-F3024316A336.jpeg

• Haha
I just went to screen shot the ‘don’t talk to me’ post for the lily melrose thread but she’s deleted. Obvs got some stick for that 😂😂😂

• Haha