Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She not as attractive as her sister molly and she much realise if she is going to follow her sisters She not as attractive as her sister molly and she much realise if she is going to follow her sisters foot step not all comments about her appearance with be pleasant

Reactions: 3
It’s like she seeks validation for absolutely everything from Danny. In her videos she’s constantly looking at him and waiting for him to comment

Reactions: 10
It’s like she seeks validation for absolutely everything from Danny. In her videos she’s constantly looking at him and waiting for him to comment
I get that vibe too. Sad when I see people who feel like they can't have their own opinions. Own your decisions and opinions!! I hate how he's clearly obsessed with counting steps. Have a day off man!!

Reactions: 7
Ooooo she's moving to Manchester. At least Molly won't have to have her staying in her house all the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbh I really like zoe’s content! we’ve all been in jobs before that we’ve absolutely hated and i don’t blame her for leaving. god knows if i had the opportunity that she’s been given i’d take it. it’s nice to see that she’s moving to manchester too. it must be lonely by yourself if your partner is working away for so long, so why not move closer to your little sister and new baby niece? i’m looking forward to seeing her content more often now she’s leaving the army

Reactions: 16
tbh I really like zoe’s content! we’ve all been in jobs before that we’ve absolutely hated and i don’t blame her for leaving. god knows if i had the opportunity that she’s been given i’d take it. it’s nice to see that she’s moving to manchester too. it must be lonely by yourself if your partner is working away for so long, so why not move closer to your little sister and new baby niece? i’m looking forward to seeing her content more often now she’s leaving the army
Personally I liked how different she was/ is to Molly and influencers in general. Not as materialistic/ vain, and in to hiking and the outdoors etc. I get the impression that may change now as she’s got this PLT contract and is under Fran’s management which would be a shame.

Reactions: 14
I really like Zoe too, she’s relatable and herself. If I was given the same opportunities I would take it as well.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was leaving the army to do online coaching? Is she still doing this ?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but that blow dry is horrendous
Also her mum just looks soo miserable and defo not one to talk about noses
Yeah that blow dry looks like Bambi did it.

I like Zoe too, I think she comes across really nice as a person but we will see...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watched her vlog? What we’re her reasons for moving?
Cause Danny is away so much and she has no family nearby and while Tommy was in Saudi she moved in with Molly and didn't feel bored at all so realised she needs to be close to her or something like that!
---
99% sure this is Zoe’s new property:
Yeah looks like the same kitchen and bathrooms! Didn't take long for someone to find with the 4/5 stories she's done 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t look that great especially for the price! But I assume it is an expensive area anyways…

A very interesting vlog it was of her literally putting things in boxes, the end. 🫠

• Haha