Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread for Zoe!

I really liked her at first! Found it refreshing that she had a normal job, home and lifestyle.

Watched a few Vlogs and thought she may get a few paid jobs (phone case ad lol) but carry on working but nope.

Dropped the army and ran to Manchester as soon as she could.

Danny is 100% controlling its clean in her Vlogs. But she’s punching with him, she won’t leave. I don’t think they will last now she has moved and he will be in Yorkshire 5 days a week.

I don’t think she’s ugly at all.

She hasn’t got the gym physic because she massively under ears and over trains.

Reactions: 19
As a ballerina, we do not claim her name lmao 😂 🩰
I use to really like her, but she just is so annoying now 😳

Reactions: 4
I am curious how long her and Danny will last, he obviously wanted this sporty humble army girl and now he’s got this obsessed, low key lazy InFlUeNcEr 😂
So really, he has gone from dating Zoe to basically Molly now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am curious how long her and Danny will last, he obviously wanted this sporty humble army girl and now he’s got this obsessed, low key lazy InFlUeNcEr 😂
So really, he has gone from dating Zoe to basically Molly now 😂
Yes but he might morph from a Danny to a Tommy in response! Fit army dude to lazy bugger that scrounges of his lazy influencer fiancee🤣 (although Molly is not yet a fiancee, which she probably has shed many tears over). His sport of choice will be running though :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do really like Zoe - I think I probably prefer her over Molly tbh as she’s just way more relatable and her life is obviously way more similar to mine etc

But I do have to agree she MASSIVELY over trains and doesn’t seem to eat enough for someone who exercises as much as her and being a trainer she should know this? Any time she does her what I eat in a day it’s shocking how little she eats and how clean she eats there’s no balance it’s just all salmon and veg etc. As someone who trains and runs like she does she should be including more carbs as well as just high protein in every meal. There was a video not long ago where she ordered a dominos too and she didn’t shut up about how “naughty” it was then went on a huge run the next day. Like girl come on you’re supposed to be a trainer? Your supposed to be teaching people healthy habits not toxic ones?

I am fearful she’ll lose her relatability now she seems to be getting more engagement and jobs - I really hope she doesn’t

Reactions: 19
Danny is 100% controlling its clear in her Vlogs.
Glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this. I noticed it straightaway in the Q&A they did. Something about him was just very off and she seems sooo eager to please him, poor girl. She said he’s a neat freak too - always a massive red flag.

Reactions: 11
She’s turning herself into a Molly clone 😂

View attachment 2059704
I think she suits it and looks lovely BUT I do agree she is really copying and pasting herself slowly but surely into Molly and it’s really sad and tit to see. I originally liked Zoe (more than Molly) because she was a little bit different, a bit geeky, a bit more relatable and lived in a normal looking little flat, shops at aldi, goes to the gym etc. Now she’s got an overpriced place in Manchester like molly, she’s quit her army job to just doss about like Molly, sjes got the fake overpriced hair like Molly, she’s had her lip filler dissolved like Molly, she’s probably going to stop shopping at aldi and start banging out hello fresh and meal prep ads every week like the rest of them and she’s losing her originality. I cba it’s so boring and draining

Reactions: 22
I used to think she was actually alright and more relatable. But I think, imagine being in her shoes and having her sister be absolutely minted and living a life of luxury. Molly’s financial freedom makes the general public feel envious of her, so I’d hate to be Zoe and have to be so close to her. It must kind of suck to live a pure regular life compared to your incredibly rich sister. Is it any wonder she’s began taking a leaf out of her book? 😕 it’s a shame she’s morphing into her though because her appeal/like-ability was that she was the down to Earth, more casual and natural one.

Reactions: 15
She isn’t posting much to say she’s now a full time influencer. She posted more when she worked full time in the army.

• Haha
Reactions: 6