Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she working as a pt now aswell or an online coach? Haven’t seen much about it

Reactions: 1
Omg editing her photos just like her potato face sister 🤮 these girls are catfish! Wish she hadn’t morphed into another insta-clone! She’s totally lost herself!!!

I thought this was Molly, then realised the face was off! Such a SHAME she’s losing her uniqueness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought this was Molly, then realised the face was off! Such a SHAME she’s losing her uniqueness.
Same here! I much preferred when she was in the army now she’s a Molly mae wannabe! Note the expensive VC bracelet she’s now sporting 🤔 (just like her sister) 🤣 #unrelatable

Reactions: 11
Same here! I much preferred when she was in the army now she’s a Molly mae wannabe! Note the expensive VC bracelet she’s now sporting 🤔 (just like her sister) 🤣 #unrelatable
I know and the watch! I know she’s borrowed mollys watches from time to time like for her engagement party but surely she wouldn’t let her take one abroad??? Maybe the bracelets a dupe since she’s been open about those awful Hermes cushions being dupes

Reactions: 10
Think I’d be a bit annoyed if I was molly tbh recently she’s turned into a complete clone of her. Obviously molly didn’t do THAT much to get where she is now but atleast she worked for it herself and not copying off the back of a famous sister like Zoe 🤣

Reactions: 16
Zoe seems like she lost her common sense. She sounds so dense when she speaks now. Poor Danny won’t know what he’s coming back to

Reactions: 11
I hope influencing takes off for her and she bypasses taking the PT/fitness route because watching the ego lifting and form in that gym session in her latest video was terrifying! Think maybe there was more to being 'overlooked' in the army career path than let on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I hope influencing takes off for her and she bypasses taking the PT/fitness route because watching the ego lifting and form in that gym session in her latest video was terrifying! Think maybe there was more to being 'overlooked' in the army career path than let on.
I watched her Army YouTube videos. Sounds like she was just lazy and didn’t want to progress in the career she chose when she joined. Too busy messing about in the gym making no progress. I think her fella is too good for her.

Reactions: 8
I watched her Army YouTube videos. Sounds like she was just lazy and didn’t want to progress in the career she chose when she joined. Too busy messing about in the gym making no progress. I think her fella is too good for her.
Her army videos really bothered me. Like even if you personally had a bad experience you don't need to broadcast that to thousands on the internet. We're British at the end of the day and we need our army!! We do not need "influencers" like Zoe actively discouraging people from joining.

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more..she came across as very entitled and bratty! Imagine bad mouthing the services cos you didn’t progress quickly enough..she’s sourfaced and moany.. don’t think she would give you the encouragement and motivation needed in your fitness journey.. think the army probably spotted her lack of motivation from the get go!

Her army videos really bothered me. Like even if you personally had a bad experience you don't need to broadcast that to thousands on the internet. We're British at the end of the day and we need our army!! We do not need "influencers" like Zoe actively discouraging people from joining.

Reactions: 12
She strikes me as the type of girl to go into the army just to say she's been in the army.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoe makes it SO obvious that she reads here all the time

Her newest vlog she was putting sooo much emphasis on the fact she did a shop at Aldi and spent £70 and that she thought it was bad that she didn’t get much for that price

She then when “baking” started to point out “I got the cheapest of the cheap cornflakes” and “I got the cheapest of the cheap chocolate”

All because everyone on here has started to point out how un relatable she’s become and how she’s following mollys steps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone notice she said she likes watching Elle Swift’s videos? Good to know she is supporting a racist..

Reactions: 13