Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you find Zoe a bit much . About how she don’t want to be away from her niece and how she will miss things . Soon as Bambi is born . She’s told don’t come tonight but she still goes. Then stays the weekend when Molly is home. I’d want some space if I was Molly to get into routine.
I think it depends on how close you are, my sister was working away (baby was early) when my son was born so I didn’t get to see her for 3 weeks and I really wanted her around, however the in laws came to stay when baby was 2 weeks and I was FUMING 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it depends on how close you are, my sister was working away (baby was early) when my son was born so I didn’t get to see her for 3 weeks and I really wanted her around, however the in laws came to stay when baby was 2 weeks and I was FUMING 😂😂
Yeah I suppose so I just thought it was cheeky especially when Molly said no don’t come tonight. Oh I would be livid with the in-laws and my husband for allowing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
seems like she enjoys fitness but I get the vibe Danny is controlling with her food and excercise. I watched one her of older vlogs and she was going to go on a walk but seemed like Danny made them run? Can they not just relax together?? She mentions calories a lot too...

Reactions: 6
Do you think her and Molly have toasted to the launch of Zoe's very own tattle thread because that must mean she's a real influencer now 😂😂 Also if that PLT video the other day was a paid ad I don't think she made that clear? I don't think it was and Daily Mail has run away with itself as per lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really strange but looking at Zoe’s face you would think she’s a larger size (not that it would be a problem) but she’s slim. Does anyone know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really strange but looking at Zoe’s face you would think she’s a larger size (not that it would be a problem) but she’s slim. Does anyone know what I mean?
Yeah I actually do 🤣 she has a big neck. For a PT and how much she obsesses over food and working out, her body looks like your average slim girl.

Reactions: 12
Do you find Zoe a bit much . About how she don’t want to be away from her niece and how she will miss things . Soon as Bambi is born . She’s told don’t come tonight but she still goes. Then stays the weekend when Molly is home. I’d want some space if I was Molly to get into routine.
It seems like their family have no respect for Molly and her personal boundaries eg the mother showing up at her house to stay for Christmas with her dog even though Molly had already said no but she still did. It caused the cats to be scared and poo all over the house traumatising them.

I think Molly really needs to put her foot down with them, she is a Mum and partner and needs privacy in her own home

Reactions: 21
Yeah I actually do 🤣 she has a big neck. For a PT and how much she obsesses over food and working out, her body looks like your average slim girl.
Oh I’m glad you know what I mean because I always thought she was the bigger sized sister based on her face 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I think she’s just as slim as molly

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have much muscle definition for a PT (Nothing wrong with that at all, I just thought this would be natural if you do fitness as a job)

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have much muscle definition for a PT (Nothing wrong with that at all, I just thought this would be natural if you do fitness as a job)
I agree actually, she works out all the time, makes it seem like she eats really well, but she just isn’t lean at all? no muscle tone or anything? So bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I agree actually, she works out all the time, makes it seem like she eats really well, but she just isn’t lean at all? no muscle tone or anything? So bizarre.
Some are just like that unfortunately for them. I have a mate that works out intensely 5 days a week and has no muscle tone whatsoever

Reactions: 1
Watched her ‘waiting to be an Aunty’ vlog. Did anyone notice how rude she was in Starbucks?! Such a horrible attitude towards the servers.

Reactions: 15
I can't watch her vlogs anymore she's too ugly
Wow people get knocked for photoshoppong and tell Molly Mae to be real but when peolke don't edit themselves they get knocked for it. At least she hasn't got the most tiny nose like every other influencer 😴

Reactions: 33
Wow people get knocked for photoshoppong and tell Molly Mae to be real but when peolke don't edit themselves they get knocked for it. At least she hasn't got the most tiny nose like every other influencer 😴
Just abit of fun Rebby darling, it’s not that deep. She probably knows she’s ugly anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 10