Zenwellness11 Zen Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor woman probably wasnt even cold and that idiot was posting ... absolutely HATE that tit ... always have and always will... have a bit of bloody respect for the family and wait a while before posting . Or better yet .. dont bleeping post it !!!!
Posting the family photo is so completely and utterly out of order too, give the family a chance to breath. Why are people like this??? I really don't understand this carry on at all, makes me sick. People feel so entitled to make every scenario about themselves, step away from Insta if you're so upset, support the family and kids....but no priorty number 1....post sympathy Insta story for people to feel sorry for you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And don't get me started on powerscourt 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Posting the family photo is so completely and utterly out of order too, give the family a chance to breath. Why are people like this??? I really don't understand this carry on at all, makes me sick. People feel so entitled to make every scenario about themselves, step away from Insta if you're so upset, support the family and kids....but no priorty number 1....post sympathy Insta story for people to feel sorry for you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And don't get me started on powerscourt 🙄
I know.. a few years ago my neighbour died suddenly in her home.. the coroner hadnt even collected the poor woman from the house when an idiot had a Facebook post up like zens .. I literally lost it with the person as that womans extended family didnt even know yet.. but the girl didnt see a thing wrong wit posting about her.. god I hate that kinda person.. makes everything about them.. grrrrrrrrrr

If you really lost a friend, you’re too devastated to think or type. Let alone tell thousands of strangers on the internet and make it about you. Attention seeking scumbag. What about the kids and partner of the person her hubby killed? Does your heart ache for them too?

Reactions: 6
Some people have no shame! That poor family and all putting it up on a public page for content and engagement!

Just like her bff she should be ashamed of herself. A young lady has sadly passed away and this idiot making it all about herself and how she feels. And she does courses about mindfulness??? Like go back and read your books zen, it's disgraceful carry on posting people's private and tragic news all over a public forum to thousands of people/strangers. I wouldn't be happy if that was my sister she posted about. She has no respect and I would be very surprised if she actually was a close friend.

I saw over on the FBG thread that someone was in touch with the HSE about her still operating and they’ve launched an internal investigation? I’m hoping her days are numbered.....

Reactions: 1
Ehhh hang on a second now. How the F is reiki training allowed in level 5 yet I’m a student nurse and stuck learning at home since Sept. No face to face lectures, hospital days, placements etc
Absolutely boils my blood.

Reactions: 7
Not only is she offering Reiki, which Grace has defended is for MH reasons, she is running Reiki training!!!! With multiple people in a room together. I saw one of her stories and she had five or six chairs set up, they didn't look 2m apart and when it zoomed out, there was a woman in the background not wearing a mask. In what universe is upskilling people in Reiki an essential service?! Whose mental health is that serving?! And should she even be teaching these people? She's not registered as a Reiki Master!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not only is she offering Reiki, which Grace has defended is for MH reasons, she is running Reiki training!!!! With multiple people in a room together. I saw one of her stories and she had five or six chairs set up, they didn't look 2m apart and when it zoomed out, there was a woman in the background not wearing a mask. In what universe is upskilling people in Reiki an essential service?! Whose mental health is that serving?! And should she even be teaching these people? She's not registered as a Reiki Master!
And, as @Dancinatthedisco said above, student nurses are training at home rather than in a college or hospital. Disgraceful :mad:

Screen shot and sent to the HSA or guards. Someone else has done it and has gotten a a response that they are investigating her.

Reactions: 3
The absolute cheek. Do you have screenshots?

Have people gone mad?! What the hell is a gong bath! Are people really so taken in by this nonsense

Video of her little boy in the bath, like what is wrong with people that think this is ok to be sharing with all and sundry.

Reactions: 1
Apparently she is doing healing over whatsapp for 80e now. Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6