Zenwellness11 Zen Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, odd.
Unless she doesn't want to be associated with anyone googling the husbands name for fear of it damaging her business. But considering she was posting gushing posts about him while he was locked up, and defending his actions on her instagram with no one iota of sympathy for the man killed Id be surprised she had developed that self awaremess.
I thought putting up a video celebrating the new jeep (its a land rover ) with what i hope is non alcoholic champagne was in pretty poor taste.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His “business” page has been tagging the location of posts as Dublin since earlier this year (Jan maybe) rather than Italy. Maybe there’s trouble in paradise 👀

Reactions: 2
Changed her surname back to her maiden to avoid being searched but has himself in Father’s Day and wedding pics / updates.

Which is it Jen? Are you standing by him or are you keeping your distance? How does he feel you ditching his surname then!?
---
I thought putting up a video celebrating the new jeep (its a land rover ) with what i hope is non alcoholic champagne was in pretty poor taste.
Me too! How can she look herself in the mirror!?

Reactions: 4
She has such a connection with the summer solstice! She can't even say it properly 🙄

• Haha
It's a disgrace he only got a 2 years or whatever it was for basically killing someone. With drink on him and fleeing the scene!! That poor man's family. Then you have his con artist wife convincing people a river in Italy is a healing river!! What a total crock of tit. Those poor fools that go to her retreat are conned out of their money on a promise it will help them but she has zero qualifications. She should be reported they are both disgraceful.

Reactions: 8
In fairness, each and every person in that reel is to blame. Too much money they have

It's a disgrace he only got a 2 years or whatever it was for basically killing someone. With drink on him and fleeing the scene!! That poor man's family. Then you have his con artist wife convincing people a river in Italy is a healing river!! What a total crock of tit. Those poor fools that go to her retreat are conned out of their money on a promise it will help them but she has zero qualifications. She should be reported they are both disgraceful.
I can’t imagine how painful it is for his family to have this scumbag Jen showing off her glam Italy life with HIM in most stories. Living it up in a villa with a brand new Jeep. Popping champers with no respect. All off the money of these idiots going on her monk retreat. It’s actually infuriating.

Did bloggers unveiled ever call her out?

Reactions: 1
I think she was after BU unfortunately, I guarantee even without the husband, there is dirt there. She's cut too many ties here in Ireland over the years from what Ive read.

• Sad
I think she was after BU unfortunately, I guarantee even without the husband, there is dirt there. She's cut too many ties here in Ireland over the years from what Ive read.
Yeah I read about her having the affair and being ushered out of her corporate job. Riddled with bs and suspicious shite this one is.

Reactions: 2
Posts the most basic of holiday's post.

This wan "don't think I've ever seen so clearly before"
Can't see through the mountains of money you're making with like minded idotis who post captions like that. duck off love.

BU was long gone before she came along mores the pity, I found out about it on one of the smaller call out pages that came after, my sister in law had been going to her at the time but soon copped on to her scam said she’d spewed some tit about her life during classes and treatments, also said she’s a self serving money grabber.

Edit: didn’t she try convince everybody she was a psychic too? Zen Jen pet detective

BU was long gone before she came along mores the pity, I found out about it on one of the smaller call out pages that came after, my sister in law had been going to her at the time but soon copped on to her scam said she’d spewed some tit about her life during classes and treatments, also said she’s a self serving money grabber.

Edit: didn’t she try convince everybody she was a psychic too? Zen Jen pet detective
Yes, yes she did 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Running away to Italy hoping her husbands drunk driving doesn’t follow them is it? Literally killed a man and she’s manifesting a new Range Rover? God that’s in poor taste

Reactions: 5
So a very good friend of mine has suddenly got sucked into zenjen and all her manifesting BS. She MC'd one of her events.
Now I'm sorry but this mad bastard from tallaght is a failed actress who couldn't manifest a career in acting while living in LA but Is now forging a career as a life coach or some other shiteeeee. Ffs what happened to real jobs?!

Attachments

• Haha