Zenwellness11 Zen Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know she is not registered. She is a total con artist and needs to be reported. Someone on another thread looked and didn't find her.

Reactions: 6
As far as I know she is not registered. She is a total con artist and needs to be reported. Someone on another thread looked and didn't find her.
I just looked on Reiki Federation Ireland and she's not listed there. Total charlatan.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As far as I know, they can stay open as it comes under mental healthcare. BUT, it is not written in their policy so insurance will NOT cover... Saying that, if Jen is not registered, I highly doubt she even has insurance. She is fucked if someone makes a claim. And a very silly lady to operate this way.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where or who to report her her to about opening and possibly not being registered?

Does anyone know where or who to report her her to about opening and possibly not being registered?
Apparently any breaches are to be reported to the Gardai. I imagine the report should go to the closest station to where her shack in the woods is...

It's near Newcastle, not sure there is a garda station there. Probably be Saggart?

Please report ZEN for breaking the guidelines. She is not a registered reiki master and should not be using mental health to profit during a Global pandemic

Reactions: 11
Please report ZEN for breaking the guidelines. She is not a registered reiki master and should not be using mental health to profit during a Global pandemic
Anyone have any luck or feedback on reporting this one?

Reactions: 1
My god this one is an asshole. Her friend only died and she has it all over the gram . A screenshot of her rip.ie page and all. I find it so disrespectful to broadcast someones death to strangers. She is just tryng to get sympathy from a death now. Shes such an asshole and goes against everything i believe in

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
My god this one is an asshole. Her friend only died and she has it all over the gram . A screenshot of her rip.ie page and all. I find it so disrespectful to broadcast someones death to strangers. She is just tryng to get sympathy from a death now. Shes such an asshole and goes against everything i believe in
No wonder why herself and BFG are besties.. they make everyone’s else’s sadness about themselves

Reactions: 6
Wow, it's all me me me me me me me. Why Is there a need for the 'I just needed to hear your voice post'? If she posted a small tribute in a few days to a close pal fair enough but jumping up and acting like she's chief mourner within a couple of hours is so disrespectful to the poor girls family.

Wow, it's all me me me me me me me. Why Is there a need for the 'I just needed to hear your voice post'? If she posted a small tribute in a few days to a close pal fair enough but jumping up and acting like she's chief mourner within a couple of hours is so disrespectful to the poor girls family.
The poor woman probably wasnt even cold and that idiot was posting ... absolutely HATE that tit ... always have and always will... have a bit of bloody respect for the family and wait a while before posting . Or better yet .. dont bleeping post it !!!!