Zenwellness11 Zen Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it in the fbg thread but jen is laughing all the way to the bank. She's released the dates for next year's retreats... 7 weeks available at least 18 people on each one. 3 price tiers gold silver or bronze. Even at the lowest price and of course taking her outgoings into consideration which aren't a lot the only thing I could see that she paid for was the thermal baths she's raking the money in. Over 200k for those 7 weeks next year.
I realise while she’s in Ihaly 😜 that this might be irrelevant, but, this sort of crap in Ireland reeeeeally needs to be regulated. Spoofers and cowboys the lot of them. Preying on vulnerable people.

Reactions: 10
After what her husband done I wouldn’t go near her. Bad energy. He killed someone. She preys on people who have no sense of self and who are going through hard times. Daylight robbery.

Reactions: 12
this is wan is a chancer!!
people better off going to a nice fancy all inclusive and watching some youtube meditations...

Reactions: 7
I was just looking at the retreat dates and noticed it’s all off peak season and midweek!! Clearly the hotel are using her to fill their rooms when they can’t 😂😂 Also you have to be vetted by zoom to see if you’re crazy enough to attend/part with your money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just looking at the retreat dates and noticed it’s all off peak season and midweek!! Clearly the hotel are using her to fill their rooms when they can’t 😂😂 Also you have to be vetted by zoom to see if you’re crazy enough to attend/part with your money!!
Clear red flags there 🚩. Vetted….who the hell does she think she is. Does she honestly think that the ‘trolls’ are going to fork out the guts of €3000 to watch her bowl banging

Reactions: 4
The neck on this one looking for an OT appointment when most are booked out for nearly 6 months 😡😡 and probably wanting a freebie too 🙄 Why not go off and manifest one there Zenny??

Reactions: 5
ah stop now, she calls the price of her healing event an "Energy Exchange". Would ya ever duck off love. Energy Exchange €11.11. Heard it all now. Price is €11.11 you donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sweet mother of divine jaysis, a horse galloped by on her retreat and that was the most magical experience of her whole entire existence 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 not enough eye rolls on the planet for that one

• Haha
We've been talking about this con artist on facesbygrace thread

I knew she was a scammer but the confirmation for me was when Grace had a reiki session with her and came out going on about how Jen just happened to have an Anchor picture or something in the room.. anyone who even half follows grace knows the significance and connection to her dad, she has a bloody tattoo of one on her arm but she said jen was all "oh what a coincidence, I had no idea that's a sign!" Then everything that happened to grace was a sign. It was classic "doing your research into someone to get their triggers and vulnerable spots".
Its also really telling that she seems to have a pattern of being all in with people then POOF never a mention after. She had a business on the creche site then one day all gone. Id wager there was an issue there. She also latched onto that poor girl who died of cancer. JAYDA mcCann I believe, Went to Italy with her then there was a falling out alluded to and no mention

Reactions: 13
I always smelled a rat with her too. She was a corporate administrator who allegedly had an affair with an executive and decided to leave the industry as her reputation was on the line. Suddenly she goes into reiki healing and poof she's a psychic. Very convenient. Around that time she was vying to align with big names in Irish social media. Anyone with a tragic story or many eyes on them for positive reasons. She was sending them gifts wooing them. She fell out with Jayda - who was too much of a lady to hang Jen out to dry - so she set her sights on Grace. This was pre tattle and Grace was incredibly popular and lived near Jen. They became besties and Jen was "helping" with her anxieties, when she was actually just riding her coattails. She was desperately trying to become friends with big names who simply weren't interested in the wishy washy wellness industry and then she latched onto Coco's grieving mother while the online bullying law was being passed, presumably to put the spotlight on herself but most likely cause she thought the law would shut tattle down and she was trying to ensure her sordid past didn't come out and ruin her chances of making it big. She also latched onto Maureen (Tracey Quinns Mam) another "psychic" but she seems harmless enough. She was leaving gifts on her doorstep, giving her advice on selling her home herself blah blah. Really using her as a window into how she does her readings and industry connections. She is a sly, devious, manipulative woman and I personally think it oozes from her and you can even see it come across in her smug Instagram posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jen has blood on her hands too. She sent her intoxicated husband packing in the small hours of the morning, knowing he would drive to Cavan and she didn't try to stop him, in fact she insisted he go. She could have phoned him a taxi, locked him in his car to sleep it off, put him on her sofa, or phoned the police, but no she allowed him leave in his car. He caused a fatal accident that was entirely preventable and he got an extremely lenient sentence - which he didn't serve in full- instead of sloping off into obscurity to live a quiet life, she actively forces herself into the public domain. As a further slap in the face to the loved ones of the deceased, she plasters her and her husbands smug faces all over her Instagram enjoying their new lives in Italy - something which is permanently denied to the man that her husband killed. Zen Jen my ass, the woman falls out with "friends" all over the place when they see her true colours - including falling out with a terminally ill young woman. How does she reconcile that? She purports to believe in karma so she must know what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What happened between herself and jade?
All we know is they went on a trip together to Italy (I believe) and when they returned they unfollowed each other. When it became obvious they were no longer friends people kept asking Jade why. She confirmed they were no longer friends but said she didn't want to get into it. Of course this is only speculation but the rumour is Jade realised Jen was using her to build her online profile and called her out on it.

• Heart
Miss moon I think deserves the crown for most monotone voice on insta, dominique was not available to hand it over so we'll just do it ourselves, yeah?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think her hair looks the exact same ? Like roots still awful and brassy looking … “ can’t get over the change “….. what change ?

Yeah, odd.
Unless she doesn't want to be associated with anyone googling the husbands name for fear of it damaging her business. But considering she was posting gushing posts about him while he was locked up, and defending his actions on her instagram with no one iota of sympathy for the man killed Id be surprised she had developed that self awaremess.

• Heart