Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Zayn has been charged with harassment.

"He said this, although it's hard to know why, "the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c***." "
😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"He said this, although it's hard to know why, "the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c***." "
😳😳😳😳
He's probably trying to say in a crude manner that the baby isn't Yolandas, even though she wants to use her for publicity.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......
I do not remotely believe he is using hard drugs, as no mother would leave their baby alone with a parent on drugs. She sounds like the mother in law from hell

Reactions: 18
Feel sorry for their daughter, she’s only a little baby.

That said though… Would love to be a fly on a wall in Perrie Edwards’ house when she read that 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
😳😳😳😳
Wasn’t Gigi dating someone else weeks before she got pregnant with Zayn so I wonder if she was trying to make out he wasn’t the father

Reactions: 6
Hmmm, I don't know....Zayn's statement makes me think that it's lies (or an exaggeration of the truth) and he's defending himself, I can't see him responding if it was true, they usually keep quiet until it goes away.
But it could be the other way around, who knows, it seems to be his word or hers. Either way, it's a very tacky move of Yolanda to make it public, why would you want to put your daughter through this?

Hmmm, I don't know....Zayn's statement makes me think that it's lies (or an exaggeration of the truth) and he's defending himself, I can't see him responding if it was true, they usually keep quiet until it goes away.
But it could be the other way around, who knows, it seems to be his word or hers. Either way, it's a very tacky move of Yolanda to make it public, why would you want to put your daughter through this?
She's shown she'll do anything for a newspaper headline. I suspect something happened but she probably provoked it and then milked it afterwards. I think they're all toxic and better apart

Reactions: 16
Zayn's behavior is uncalled for but Yolanda also seems like the MIL from hell. She completely inserts herself into her children's careers and private lives and I wouldn't be surprised she's doing that to Zayn as well, and the lad wasn't having it. She apparently leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy and was encouraging Zayn to post about Gigi on social media and do a reality TV show together.

The victims in this situation are poor Gigi and Khai. But Gigi has always let Yolanda control her career and even what she can eat since she was a teenager that I suspect she'd always be on her mother's side. These two should break up for good.

Reactions: 17
Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts

Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts
Yolanda has a real Karen energy to her. I can totally see marching into Zayn's home like she owned the place and making demands, and him getting emotional and maybe walking towards her a bit too fast and her getting scared and maybe tripping over something. Yolanda would be the type to claim that as harassment.

Maybe I'm just being optimist but I have a hard time believing that Gigi would leave her daughter alone with Zayn while she's working in Paris if he's on hard drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm assuming he wasn't, as that would have come up by now, right?

Reactions: 3
I don't really know anything about Zayn so cannot comment, but Yolanda would do literally anything for publicity for her or her family. OT but it really annoys me that Bella was arrested for drink driving (I cannot remember when but it was when Yolanda was on Real Housewives) and has never faced any consequences for it, meanwhile a poor black guy can be murdered by the police. The justice system is just so unfair

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't really know anything about Zayn so cannot comment, but Yolanda would do literally anything for publicity for her or her family. OT but it really annoys me that Bella was arrested for drink driving (I cannot remember when but it was when Yolanda was on Real Housewives) and has never faced any consequences for it, meanwhile a poor black guy can be murdered by the police. The justice system is just so unfair
Don't know how true this is but it has long been suspected that Yolanda was the one who leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy to the media (much to Zayn's displeasure) and she's been very eager to push her granddaughter into the spotlight, even though her parents are hiding her. I do remember Yolanda being the first person from their camp to confirm the pregnancy.

Also some gossip sites mentioned that Yolanda was pushy towards Zayn during his entire relationship with Gigi, saying that he was not helping her career because he refused to attend major celeb events with her or share social media posts. Seems like the resentment has been brewing for some time.

Reactions: 16
Don't know how true this is but it has long been suspected that Yolanda was the one who leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy to the media (much to Zayn's displeasure) and she's been very eager to push her granddaughter into the spotlight, even though her parents are hiding her. I do remember Yolanda being the first person from their camp to confirm the pregnancy.

Also someone gossip sites mentioned that Yolanda was pushy towards Zayn during his entire relationship with Gigi, saying that he was not helping her career because he refused to attend major celeb events with her or share social media posts. Seems like the resentment has been brewing for some time.
From what I saw of her on real housewives this sounds 100% probable. Imagine pushing your (basically) son in law into the spotlight when he is clearly suffering from MH issues and doesn;t want to. Hardly like he needs to be doing so either, I am sure Gigi earns more than enough by herself

• Sad
Reactions: 19
From what I saw of her on real housewives this sounds 100% probable. Imagine pushing your (basically) son in law into the spotlight when he is clearly suffering from MH issues and doesn;t want to. Hardly like he needs to be doing so either, I am sure Gigi earns more than enough by herself
Yolanda loves attention and the spotlight way too much and is living vicariously through her children. Sadly, it's come to this.

Reactions: 13
Yolanda loves attention and the spotlight way too much and is living vicariously through her children. Sadly, it's come to this.
she is like a very typical stage mum, clearly not happy that she is no longer the young model that she was and pushing herself onto her daughters

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sounds to me that both could be at fault. Yolanda shouldn’t have gone into the home uninvited, particularly if it’s true that she was trying to gain access to the baby to get photos to leak. Zayn also shouldn’t have been violent towards her, and he seems the type that if he wasn’t there’s no way he’d admit to the charges, so that’s a little suss. All in all a sad situation, particularly for Gigi and baby.
I read somewhere that that part was made up by his fans.

Anyway, he's trash and needs therapy.
Hope Gigi and her baby are okay!

Reactions: 7
What ever Yolanda did in the past or her behaviour does not excuse someone physically hurting her, end of. Seeing people stuck up for Zayn because of who Yolanda is, is alarming!

• Heart
Reactions: 18