Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, What does everyone think about that picture Gigi posted of zayns back in the mirror and his tattoos were wrong? That was weird. It just fanned the rumours of it being a bearding relationship which I don't think it is, but I found it odd.
do you have the pic?

Reactions: 1
It's alright apparently he had extra tattoos put on that people weren't aware of that's why it looked like one had switched sides.
bc it was a mirror image so it would clearly switch sides? plus he never advertises getting more tatts so why would the general public be "aware" of them? just seems to me, his fans are going loopy trying to convince themselves but that seems to be the case with a lot of directioners and their ships lol

Reactions: 6
bc it was a mirror image so it would clearly switch sides? plus he never advertises getting more tatts so why would the general public be "aware" of them? just seems to me, his fans are going loopy trying to convince themselves but that seems to be the case with a lot of directioners and their ships lol
No his snakey arm tattoo was on the opposite side of the spire and in this pic it was the same side. Turns out he had an extra spire added.
Some of the fan theories are hilarious. I think Zayn and Gigi are genuine and surprisingly as I thought with her illness she couldn't carry children (thought maybe got a surrogate) she was actually pregnant you could see the baby moving in a video. So that blew any robot baby theories out the water 😂

No his snakey arm tattoo was on the opposite side of the spire and in this pic it was the same side. Turns out he had an extra spire added.
Some of the fan theories are hilarious. I think Zayn and Gigi are genuine and surprisingly as I thought with her illness she couldn't carry children (thought maybe got a surrogate) she was actually pregnant you could see the baby moving in a video. So that blew any robot baby theories out the water 😂
Her condition is treated so shouldn't be an issue to conceive - its usually an issue for pregnant women during pregnancy when their thyroid is all out of whack.

Reactions: 2
I love how fans think its more likely that their entire relationship is fake rather than the fact they don't know Zayn and he could've just, you know, got a new tattoo without announcing it to the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've accidentally ended up on some anti Zigi instagram accounts & those people are insane. For the longest time they were convinced that there's no baby in the stroller & the baby is actually fake -- doesn't exist (a pr stunt or something) & then when the baby's hand was visible in pap pictures or/and a video those accounts were saying how that was done on purpose to disprove the theory that the baby isn't real or some tit like that... And how basically every picture where Zayn is in is photoshopped... lol. Also, the way some people on those accounts talk about Zayn makes it seem like they're convinced they know who he is as a person; but as someone who used to follow the band in the past, I can tell you that Zayn is an extremely private person & honestly basically nothing is known about his private life & who he is as a person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. (...)
A bit confused about this one? Harry has talked about therapy and drug use, he has never said he hasn't participated in any of this? Or am I misreading your comment?

100% a sole carer needs to be present. I don’t think that’s what Zayn is though. I do get that he shouldn’t be wasted as it’s a poor example to set but it’s just so unlikely that they don’t have a night nurse and a day nurse taking on the majority of the care, it’s just the done thing among those circles.
sorry for replying to a two month old comment, but I'm just finally reading Gigi's Vogue interview from March, and she insists that they have 'no nanny, no baby nurse, none of the traditional celebrity crutches of new motherhood. (During our interview the baby stayed with her father and Zayn's mother, Trisha, who is visiting from England for a month to help.)'

Reactions: 3
sorry for replying to a two month old comment, but I'm just finally reading Gigi's Vogue interview from March, and she insists that they have 'no nanny, no baby nurse, none of the traditional celebrity crutches of new motherhood. (During our interview the baby stayed with her father and Zayn's mother, Trisha, who is visiting from England for a month to help.)'
Yeah she said Yolanda is the babysitter when Gigi and Zayn are away. Plus Zayn's PA is always around them too - see the pap shots at the museum or whatever - shes behind/next to them all the time. I think she also looks after Khai.

Theyre probably being weary about who they bring around them due to the pandemic when she was born and now probably for privacy.

Reactions: 3
That may be the truth, as in no staff called a nanny but given the amount of people they have around them I’m pretty sure it counts as help and supervision. I really think it’s unlikely that they are often alone with the child. I wish them all the luck and I hope Zayn is well enough to have sole care of his kid.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she said Yolanda is the babysitter when Gigi and Zayn are away. Plus Zayn's PA is always around them too - see the pap shots at the museum or whatever - shes behind/next to them all the time. I think she also looks after Khai.

Theyre probably being weary about who they bring around them due to the pandemic when she was born and now probably for privacy.
isn't Yolanda really I'll though? seems strange to leave a very young baby with just her imo

isn't Yolanda really I'll though? seems strange to leave a very young baby with just her imo
She was years ago but I think she's a lot better now, she has a boyfriend too so it's probably not just her looking after the baby. She's also still friends with her ex, gigis dad, so he probably helps a bit too. I think they have a fair few people around them to help out family wise.

Reactions: 4
She was years ago but I think she's a lot better now, she has a boyfriend too so it's probably not just her looking after the baby. She's also still friends with her ex, gigis dad, so he probably helps a bit too. I think they have a fair few people around them to help out family wise.
Yeah and that's the case for the majority of us 'normal' people, Gig probably just means they don't have specific paid help when it comes to Khai.

Reactions: 5
zayn's sisters are soooo strange and attention-seeking. i don't know what came over all of them to suddenly be obsessed with fillers and injections. was lookin at waliyha's instagram and her lips look so painful like they're about to burst. in her wedding posts where there's no ugly instagram filter, she looks like a mfing duck. can't believe she ruined her face.

Reactions: 9
I get keeping your baby’s face off of social media, but are those blurry pictures really necessary...?

Reactions: 4
zayn's sisters are soooo strange and attention-seeking. i don't know what came over all of them to suddenly be obsessed with fillers and injections. was lookin at waliyha's instagram and her lips look so painful like they're about to burst. in her wedding posts where there's no ugly instagram filter, she looks like a mfing duck. can't believe she ruined her face.
His sisters and their friends are nothing but troublemakers! They’re honestly the biggest Bradford chavs, constantly threatening people on social media for the world to see and causing drama like children. It’s actually quite embarrassing how trampy they really are - parading around ASDA like it’s a personality trait and injecting themselves with botched, cheap fillers. More plastic in them than the bloody ocean. Not to mention Waliyha with her jailbird ‘amazing’ hUsBaNd and chavvy Safaa spouting rubbish with her fish lipped one step-away from an ASBO friend. Just shows you that money (leeched from their famous brother) can’t buy self respect or class.

Reactions: 10
Gigi’s big public appeal for the media and fans not to post picture of Khai’s face has annoyed me purely because she’s always posting that kid online, only with her face not visible. If you truly didn’t want her to be exposed online or in the media you wouldn’t post anything of her (plenty of celebs do it!), posting photos of her without her face is obviously going to make the paps try to get a photo of her face, as YOU have made it a point of interest, Gigi.

Reactions: 16