Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.
You need to get out more. These people are fakes. They shouldn't in any way impact on your life. If you want more Indian influence in Zayn's music why not make your own? Lot of cross-over stuff going on in the UK. Good luck my friend.

Reactions: 4
I actually don't understand the mental gymnatics being used to blame Harry for anything going on in Zayn's life in 2021. All of the boys are playing the game (or trying to) apart from Zayn. I'm sure Zayn doesn't resent Harry seeing as I can't see him wanting to do anything Harry's achieved anyway. And idk about Bella and Gigi but Harry is incredibly notorious for being delightful behind the scenes and I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about him. The bottom line is, Zayn doesn't seize opportunities either because he's simply not interested or because his anxiety is too severe. At the end of the day, we don't know any of these people and nobody is forcing anyone to listen to music or be a fan of anyone they don't like.

Reactions: 14
yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

pretty good summary here:
What a horrible witch she is
They must resent her

Reactions: 3
I actually don't understand the mental gymnatics being used to blame Harry for anything going on in Zayn's life in 2021. All of the boys are playing the game (or trying to) apart from Zayn. I'm sure Zayn doesn't resent Harry seeing as I can't see him wanting to do anything Harry's achieved anyway. And idk about Bella and Gigi but Harry is incredibly notorious for being delightful behind the scenes and I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about him. The bottom line is, Zayn doesn't seize opportunities either because he's simply not interested or because his anxiety is too severe. At the end of the day, we don't know any of these people and nobody is forcing anyone to listen to music or be a fan of anyone they don't like.
I agree to an extent, but also, if Zayn is finding it so hard (mental health issues etc) why not step out of the limelight, leave social media etc? get a normal badly paid job like the rest of us have to

What a horrible witch she is
They must resent her
I found this SO awful, every time I see Gigi posting about food like pasta etc.. I wonder if she eats any of it, this must have affected her?

I agree to an extent, but also, if Zayn is finding it so hard (mental health issues etc) why not step out of the limelight, leave social media etc? get a normal badly paid job like the rest of us have to

I found this SO awful, every time I see Gigi posting about food like pasta etc.. I wonder if she eats any of it, this must have affected her?
I’m thinking maybe zayn is fine when he’s in control? Stuff like social media, you can’t see the audience, you can end the Instagram live when you want to but public performances with big audiences and lots of pressure send him over the edge perhaps? He’s never really THAT active online, I suspect his label are making him do some form of promo for the new album. I think he must like making music and he’s lucky enough to have the money and audience to do it and make money without the touring and appearances aspect.

Reactions: 5
I think it's wild that some of you demonise marijuana use so much. It's fast becoming legal in a lot of states with NYC pledging to legalise it by 2021 but due to covid haven't yet. Weed helps people with MANY issues, including anxiety and depression. I have a relative in the UK who was told by her doctor to take it for her MS pains and says it helps her mental health SO much. Zayn probably needed that to even get on the live, we literally don't know how he copes with his anxiety and where it stems from but clearly, he has different coping strategies such as drinking and weed.

Personally, I don't think he does anything deeper than that, right now. I definitely think he DID, especially when he went through that gaunt, unhealthy period but now he looks a lot healthier. I think being on the farm and free to roam on the land must really help him and Gigi and I'm glad they have that. I always thought they did animal therapy but I could be wrong. Also, when Zayn was on live, I'm sure he was at the farm and Gigi was in NYC with Khai/Yolanda as she was working, no? When Gigi posted making that dinner, she was back on the farm and Zayn had stopped going live even though he said he was planning on doing one each night. I think its funny how fast people jump to conclusions tbh. We don't even know if the baby was even in the same state as him that night realistically as they hop from the farm and NYC so often AND during the live, Zayn is clearly talking to other people in the room so he wouldn't be the only person looking after the baby if you really think Gigi would allow that tit lol.

RE Gigi's issues, I think she was a big coke head back when she got into modelling but could easily take it or leave it. I think her biggest issue is her relationship with food and overcoming all Yolanda's toxic comments. She seems a lot more healthier recently, even before her pregnancy but I've always found it weird how they make an aesthetic out of eating burgers before their runway shows as if anyone will actually believe that. I think Bella is the messiest Hadid sister. Her r/s with the Weeknd was BAD. Two drug addicts addicted to each other plus she was in rehab this month wasn't she? Shes been so messed up since she was 16/17, it seems Yolanda's comments got to Bella more than Gigi. The fact that she was having nose jobs and changing her face at 16 is still wild to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it's wild that some of you demonise marijuana use so much. It's fast becoming legal in a lot of states with NYC pledging to legalise it by 2021 but due to covid haven't yet. Weed helps people with MANY issues, including anxiety and depression. I have a relative in the UK who was told by her doctor to take it for her MS pains and says it helps her mental health SO much. Zayn probably needed that to even get on the live, we literally don't know how he copes with his anxiety and where it stems from but clearly, he has different coping strategies such as drinking and weed.

Personally, I don't think he does anything deeper than that, right now. I definitely think he DID, especially when he went through that gaunt, unhealthy period but now he looks a lot healthier. I think being on the farm and free to roam on the land must really help him and Gigi and I'm glad they have that. I always thought they did animal therapy but I could be wrong. Also, when Zayn was on live, I'm sure he was at the farm and Gigi was in NYC with Khai/Yolanda as she was working, no? When Gigi posted making that dinner, she was back on the farm and Zayn had stopped going live even though he said he was planning on doing one each night. I think its funny how fast people jump to conclusions tbh. We don't even know if the baby was even in the same state as him that night realistically as they hop from the farm and NYC so often AND during the live, Zayn is clearly talking to other people in the room so he wouldn't be the only person looking after the baby if you really think Gigi would allow that tit lol.

RE Gigi's issues, I think she was a big coke head back when she got into modelling but could easily take it or leave it. I think her biggest issue is her relationship with food and overcoming all Yolanda's toxic comments. She seems a lot more healthier recently, even before her pregnancy but I've always found it weird how they make an aesthetic out of eating burgers before their runway ¹ as if anyone will actually believe that. I think Bella is the messiest Hadid sister. Her r/s with the Weeknd was BAD. Two drug addicts addicted to each other plus she was in rehab this month wasn't she? Shes been so messed up since she was 16/17, it seems Yolanda's comments got to Bella more than Gigi. The fact that she was having nose jobs and changing her face at 16 is still wild to me.
I
I think youre spot on re bella being the one whos messiest.
Was she in rebab? I didnt know this. I have seen several blind items implying shes a heavy drug user.

Reactions: 2
I
Was she in rebab? I didnt know this. I have seen several blind items implying shes a heavy drug user.
not sure about drugs but I remember back when her mum was on real housewives she was arrested for DUI

Reactions: 1
I
Yeah, she went to rehab in Jan I think cuz she went AWOL online which is unlike her then came back sprouting all this "be kind" stuff - Couldve been in relation to her MH as it was around the time The Weeknd released those pictures of himself botched from plastic surgery which people linked to Bella and began taking the piss. But she was very big on the drugs scene - don't know about it now but she doesn't seem to have fixed up tbh.

Reactions: 3
God how embarrassing. For someone who wants a quiet life he loves to make an attention seeking tweet, sore loser needs to get a grip. ‘Favouritism’ perhaps you’re just not that good hun 😂😂
He's right tbf the Grammys are very corrupt and outright racist but I don't think he was talking about himself, regardless, I can only think of a couple of his songs that deserve nominations anyway 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God how embarrassing. For someone who wants a quiet life he loves to make an attention seeking tweet, sore loser needs to get a grip. ‘Favouritism’ perhaps you’re just not that good hun 😂😂
I hope you read his full quote. He’s very likely not talking about himself, and he’s pretty accurate about the Grammys. They are immensely corrupt

Reactions: 12
He's right tbf the Grammys are very corrupt and outright racist but I don't think he was talking about himself, regardless, I can only think of a couple of his songs that deserve nominations anyway 😭
Yeah I think it was in response to the Weeknd receiving nothing tbh, he definitely doesn't care about things post production and mostly enjoys the process of making music 😂

Reactions: 12
It's not about himself seeing as he didn't put his music forward to be considered lol - He's calling out an institution that is inherently racist and only picks upon people who send them bribes. Lots of celebs have said the same thing. People using this quiet life excuse with Zayn is SO boring. The guy can't even leave his house or tweet without someone saying "you're not being very incognito are u!!!" when he's literally not seen for 300 days of the year. But I digress.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the picture of Khai? Gigi accidentally put it on her insta story (it was deleted the same min) but people had already SS. I won't be reposting it but she looks exactly like Gigi as a baby!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the picture of Khai? Gigi accidentally put it on her insta story (it was deleted the same min) but people had already SS. I won't be reposting it but she looks exactly like Gigi as a baby!
Where can I find a pic? Would love to see!

I saw some cute pics on twitter of them having a walk and zayn was pushing the pram🥺

• Heart
New here, What does everyone think about that picture Gigi posted of zayns back in the mirror and his tattoos were wrong? That was weird. It just fanned the rumours of it being a bearding relationship which I don't think it is, but I found it odd.